30|Intimacy|

Jungkook quickly park the car somewhere isolated hoping no one would come and interrupt your heated moment. As soon as he switched off the engine he grab your body and carefully placed you on his lap after pushing his seat back to creat more space.
"You know what Y/n.. I've always fantasize about us making love in my car... today my fantasies are coming true.." he tuck a strand of hair behind your ears and stare at you fondly, cupping your face with one hand while the other hand is playing with the hem of your short dress.
"I've thought about that too... especially when you're driving.... makes me want you to stop the car and fuck me in the back seat..." He lets out a low growl on hearing that and cup your ass with his hands, squeezing it then move your hips for you to grind on his hard dick.

He stare at you and you stare back holding the eye contact as you never stop moving your ass on his crotch. This is so intimate the eye contact makes it so hot.
"Fuck... your so gorgeous my baby" Jungkook said then lean towards your lips, licking your bottom lips slowly then kiss you hungrily. Slipping his tongue in he swirls it with yours making you more wet than you already were.
"Let's get in the back seat.." he suggested and just push his seat back fully so you both could get in the back seat without having to enter from outside. You both stumble behind and Jungkook pushes the driver's seat back after you laid down comfortably on the back seat then buries his face in your neck just licking and kissing it not sucking because the previous hickey haven't disappeared yet so he can't leave more cause you'll be going back home on Monday sadly.

"Koo...please just want you in me right now" you beg as you roam your hand on his chest fiddling with the buttons of his shirt that you want off his body.
"I know princess... let's undress first.. wanna see your pretty and sexy body" he quickly untie the knot of your dress from behind your neck which held the dress in place and he went crazy on seeing you not wearing a bra underneath. You seriously went no bra to a club!?
"Fuck...my naughty girl...not wearing a bra huh?" He cup your full breast, rubbing your perky nipples with his thumb then lean towards your boobs placing his tongue flat on the buds and lick it like how a kitten licks it's milk.
"Hmm... Jungkook.."

After he's done sucking on both your perky nipples he kiss you and discard your dress only to find out that your not wearing any panty too.
"Oh my! No panties too! Baby your so fucking bold...hmm you naughty.. naughty girl.." he quickly strip himself off his clothes leaving him naked with his dick standing tall and hard.
"Fuck Koo..." You whine as he rub his cock on your pussy coating it with your wetness. He doesn't want to use a condom since feeling you raw is the best but he had to since he can't just go raw all the time useless he wants to be a dad. Well he wants to but not now. Later. After a few years.
"Going in.." as he slide his cock in your pussy inch by inch filling you up so good like he always does.
"Shitt so tight... fucking love your tight pussy...hmm" he bent down and place one of your leg on his shoulder to give him more access to pound deeper.

You throw your head back once he starts thrusting and moan out in his ear making him smirk hearing those beautiful moans knowing that he is the only one who could make you a moaning mess like this.
"Baby... I'm the only one who could fuck you this good right" he whispered against your ears and you nod.
"Yes...only you..."
"You won't leave me and go to other guys right?" You don't know why he's asking you these questions when he knows that will never happen.
" N-no kookie... your the only one I will always want" he smiles then kiss you softly as he now slow down his pace, gently thrusting into you and damn slow fuck feel so good.
"I love you... I love you so much" he speaks between the kiss making you smile as you continue to kiss him back.
"Love you too kookie" you whimper when he hits your g-spot and he continued to hit that spot making you cry in pleasure now.

"Hmm right there... fuck feels so good.."
"Yeah baby... I feel so good too... your pussy is meant for my dick....fuck..." He interwined his fingers with yours and thrust abit faster as he's about to reach his high.
" Ohhh Jungkook I'm gonna cum!!" You moan straight at his face and he nearly shot his load on seeing your beautiful fucked out face as he keeps on fucking you good.
"Me too babe... fuck...fuck your kitty is hugging me so tight!"
"Koo I'm cumming...ahh fuckkk" you whine loudly as you cream his cock. He continues to pound deeper chasing his high.
"Shit Y/n ah... cumming for you!" Giving one last thrust he spurt his cum in the condom and moan loudly not caring if anyone can hear from outside.
"Fu-fuckk all for you baby..."

He drop his sweaty body on top of yours but making sure not to crush you with his weight. You hug him and caressed his back softly as your both trying to catch your breath after the hot session.
"Your mine.." he suddenly said as he peck your cheeks many times making you chuckle at how possessive he sounds.
"Of course Koo... everyone knows that I belong to you and you belong to me..." He look at you then close his eyes, pursing his lips cutely making you melt because of his cuteness. You lean in and leave a long peck on his lips making him smile then snuggle up against your breasts.
_

"What's on your mind bunbun?" You climb on the bed and scoot closer to Jungkook who looks so lost in his thoughts. He pass you a small smile and you know that smile so well... something is bothering him.
"Nothing... just some silly thoughts" but you won't let this slide so easily.
"Tell me... even if it's silly" you cup his cheeks and Jungkook suddenly felt his emotions hitting in because of the thoughts he had so his eyes well up with tears making you startled to see him tearing up for reasons that you aren't aware of.
"Hey... jungkookie why are you crying baby? Gosh...did I do something bad?" You don't know what you did but won't forgive yourself if you're the reason behind his precious tears and if it's someone else your ready to make them regret for making your Koo cry.

"N..no... I just... I know I shouldn't feel like this...b-but.. I'm feeling insecure I trust you alot but I can't help but feel like someone better will replace me a-and you'll leave me.."

And that's your cue to give him a long ass lecture and also find out who made your boyfriend think about such nonsense stuff till it made him cry.

_______________________
Happy Reading 💜✨