22|Blissful Night|

-Long smutty chapter ahead 👅-

Jungkook closes his laptop after he read the article and nod his head as he's feeling abit confident incase things happen and he won't shy away. The things he prefers as per what he learnt is being a sub and let you take control. He likes to be babied though he's older than you he doesn't care but he also needs to know about your liking too later. His thoughts got interrupted as he heard the door opening and saw you entering the room while drying you hair with a towel. He drool on seeing you wearing that short satin nightgown showing off your smooth thighs and legs and abit of cleavage.
"Is there something on me that you're eyeing me up and down?" He immediately shoot his eyes towards your face realising that he's literally checking you out.
"Uh no... I was just... admiring you.." he scratch his nape shyly and look away as his brain is betraying him by producing all the things he wants to do with you.

You keep the towel away after your hair is dry enough that there's no more water dripping from it then approach Jungkook. You knew that he was checking you out earlier and literally undressing you with his eyes making you wonder where the innocent kook is gone.
"Kook you alright?" Frick your so close to him and your scent is doing things to his body, the thoughts on his mind is making things more difficulty for him. After all those weeks of learning about these sexual things is making his hormones crazy and he really wants to experience it with you but he doesn't know whether you want it too or not.
"I... I'm totally fine.. let's sleep!" He decided that he'll be patient tonight as he have you for the whole week so he can make love later he'll only try to cuddle with you for today. Keyword: TRY.

"Ohk I thought you wanted to do things with me but it's okay sleeping is fine!" Wait What!? You wanted to do things with him? He's not sure what 'things' your talking about but he ruin your plan by suggesting to sleep.
"We can do the things that you want first then sleep.." you shook your head and climb on his soft bed.
"We can do it some other nights let's sleep for now.. I don't even know why I said that.." he's curious now about what your talking about.
"Tell mee I wanna know!" He lie down next to you and poke your waist with his index finger to wake you up. You pretended to not be affected by that and kept your eyes closed making Jungkook lose his patients and start tickling you.
"What the hell!! Stoppp..haha! Please stop itttt Koo~" you laugh loudly trying to grab his hand to prevent him from attacking your weak spots.
"Then tell me what you want to do.. it's too early to sleep anyways" he stop his action giving you time to calm down and breath after laughing your ass out.
"It's nothing. I just said it like that come on lie down and sleep since you suggested to sleep.." He shook his head and hover your body instead making you raise your brows giving him a questionable look.
"What are you doing? You said you want to sleep then- " he place his index finger on your lips to hush you.
"I don't want to sleep.. just...." he tried giving you hints by caressing your waist and bite his lips while looking into your eyes seeing you looking at his lips then back to his eyes. And these little things which your doing is making him lose control.
"I can't... aish fuck it!" Your eyes widen on hearing him cursing for the very first time in your entire life.
"Koo what-"

he slam his lips on yours cutting your sentence off  by starting a passionate deep kiss and of course you kiss back wrapping your arms around his neck then as usual running your fingers through his locks to hear the cute little moan escaping his mouth. He exhale against your mouth and pull out for a second only to kiss you again this time more sensually. He nibbles on your lips asking for entrance and you part your lips giving way for him to explore your mouth with his hot tongue and after some time you do the same, pushing your tongue into his mouth and swirl it with his. The kiss is getting hotter and dirtier by every passing second making you feel arouse because of the way he's kissing you with lots of hunger. He pull out and a string of your mixed saliva connected both your mouths. Jungkook start leaving soft kisses from your jaw then down your neck causing you to close your eyes and tilt your head giving him more access. He's doing exactly as what Namjoon told him that is to find your sweet spot.
"Ah..kook.." he hear that moan coming from you as he kiss a certain spot on your neck causing him to smirk.
"Found it" and he suck on the particular spot driving you crazy. He suck and bite on your skin earning numerous strings of moans from your mouth which is making him more hard than he already was. He got hard as soon as he saw you in this pretty sexy nightgown.