28|Dominant|

His bedroom is filled with the sound of wet kisses coming from the two of you. Your back was pressed against the door, legs wrapped around his waist and hands tugging on his hair while his hands are under your thighs making sure you won't fall and his lips devouring yours with hunger and lust. He turn around and start walking towards the bed and his lips never left yours except for a few seconds so you could both breath then the kissing continue.

Jungkook gently places you down on the bed with his hands and legs trapping your petite body between his one and travel his hot lips down your neck leaving open mouth kisses on your skin.
"Hmm Koo..." You moan as he suck on your sweet spots which he knows by heart now and leaving behind multiple love bites for everyone to know that you belong only to Jeon Jungkook and no one else. He stand on his knees and pulled off his shirt throwing it behind him then he captured your lips with his own while his hands are busy unbuttoning your blouse slowly. Once he unbuttoned all he helps you discard it leaving you half naked covered only with a sexy maroon colour bra which hugs your breasts nicely.
"Your always so sexy..." He bury his head on the valley of your breasts, licking and sucking on the skin between your boobs then he just pulled your bra down and take one of your breasts out to suck on your perky nipple. You arch your back and allow him to unhook the bra freeing you breasts then he start working on sucking one nipple and massage the other causing the room to be filled with your moans and the sound of him sucking your delicious breast.

Jungkook then start leaving wet kisses down your stomach and when he reached the waistband of your skirt he looks up at you for concent and of course you nod in approval. So he quickly discard you mini skirt leaving you only in the lacy panty which doesn't cover much. He lick his lips and kept his eyes lock with your as he roll your panties down your thighs and you kick them off once they reach your feet. Jungkook place his hands on your thighs and spread your legs wide giving him a nice view of your wet pussy which he can't wait to dive in and have a taste. Your breath shudder on feeling him kissing your inner thighs then go up towards your heat.

"Umm Koo..." You whine on feeling him placing his lips on your pussy, kissing it like he's kissing your lips. Jungkook dart his tongue out and lick a stripe of your heat then he begin sucking on it like how he does with your lips since he has no idea how to do this therefore he just do whatever he does when he's kissing you.
"Fuck...ahh Jungkook-ah! " You grab his hair softly trying your best to guide him according to the pace you like. He continues to eat you out causing you to clench your thighs but he quickly push them open again giving him more access to eat you well.
"Mm Koo... I'm cumming..." You moan loudly and arch your back once the orgasm hits you then you release your juices. Jungkook uses the back of his hand to wipe his chin which was covered with your juices.
"Was it.... good?" He ask you shyly making you chuckle then pull him down to kiss him not caring if you could taste yourself on his lips.
"That was awesome... wanna be eaten by you more later..."
"Then I'm gonna do that... your pussy is fucking delicious..." He gain his confidence back on hearing your words and peck your lips before standing on his knees and unbuckle his belt.

"You take control now.... want you to dominate me and fuck me roughly.....daddy" he lets out a low growl on hearing that and quickly discard his pants leaving him naked in all his glory. Fvck what a view.
"Call me daddy again babygirl..." He rasp against your ears as he nibbles and suck your earlobe sensually.
"Please.. daddy.. I want you in me...deep and rough"
"Fuck.... I like it when you call me daddy....now my babygirl gonna give you what you want...." He takes a condom from under the pillow, tore it with his teeth then roll it down his hard shaft. He stroke his hard cock and rub the tip on your entrance to coat it with your arousal then slide it in slowly inch by inch causing you both to gasp.
"So tight...umm baby" he wait for a few seconds then start moving his hips. He pull out only for his tip to be in then slam it right back in earning a loud moan from you.
"Aahhh fu-fuckk umm jung- ah da-daddy " you can't even think straight anymore as he started bucking his hips faster fucking you rough as you wanted.

"Yea babygirl...this is what you want right...me fucking you rough and deep?" You just nod and close your eyes tightly letting out all the lewd sounds for him to know that he's making you feel so good.
"Baby.... look at me while I'm making love to you...." You open your eyes and met with his one which held lust as well as love. He cup your cheeks with both his big hands then lean down to kiss you as he never stop the movement of his hips causing you both to moan and whine in each other's mouths.
"Ugh baby....you feel so good wrapped around me...fuck love how your pussy takes me so well..." He pull his cock out as he wants to change the position making you whine at the sudden emptiness.
"I know baby.... gonna fuck you more don't worry..." He lay down beside you then turn your body to the side lifting one of your leg up while the other is gripping your breasts tight.
"Baby put my dick in.." you grab his dick rubbing the tip on your wet lips then slide it in you.
"Mmm I love this position....fuck!" He then begin snapping his hips fast, thrusting into your cunt from behind and letting out his grunts and moans in your ears.

"Fuck...fuck y/n...umm..my y/nie your mine only mine... I f-fucking hate it when guys look at you...but sucks to be them cause only I get to have you....all for myself...." He rasp in your ears then start sucking the skin of your shoulder leaving behind more love bites.
"Your only mine right babygirl?" He whispered and buck his hips abit slowly now thrusting into you gently. You hold his hand which was gripping your breasts and interwined your fingers with his.
"Y-yes... I'm only yours....ahh fuckkk" you scream as he start picking up his pace all of a sudden and the hand which was holding your leg travel down to your heat rubbing your clit hard making you feel over stimulated and lost in the pleasure.
"I'm go-gonna cum!!! Shit Jungkook ah!" You scream his name as you release your fluid milking his cock.
"Yesss baby... scream my name and cream my cock....oh fuck I'm gonna cum as well..." he now groped both your breasts and slam his dick hard causing the room to be filled with skin slapping sounds along with his and your moans.
"Ahh y/n.. I'm cumming for you baby....shit- oh fuckkk hmm fuck gnhh!" He groan and moan loudly as he give one last trust then spurt his cum inside the condom wishing that he could fill your hole with his cum instead of the condom.

Letting go of your breasts he hold your hand and peck it multiple times as the both of you calm down and try to catch your breath after the rough sex.
"I love you so much y/n..." He kiss your cheeks and pull out then carefully take the condom off and toss it in the dustbin. He turn your body so you could face him then quickly kiss your lips slowly and softly with lots of love.
"Love you too kookie..." He smile widely and peck your forehead then grab the duvet to cover your naked bodies. Jungkook hug your waist tracing some shape on your skin with his fingers while your just resting your head on his chest listening to his heartbeat.

"Baby... I wasn't that rough right? Or did I hurt you anywhere?" He place his finger on your chin lifting your face up to look at him.
"You were rough but not to the point that you hurt me....just abit sore down there"
"I'm sorry... I'm gonna be gentle next time.." he caressed your head pouting his lips like a baby and you chuckle on seeing him changing from daddy to baby so fast.
"It's fine I like you being rough and dominating..."
"Alright then.... I'm relieved that your aren't hurt...." He peck your lips and smile showing his bunny teeth.

"Let's take a nap wanna cuddle with you right now"

____________________________

Dom or subby Jeon??😋
Just a few more chapters left for this book to come to an end🥺🤧
Anyways Happy Reading 💜✨