26|Shower|

The water is running down both your bodies while you two are caught up in making out instead of washing up. The sound of wet kisses along with the water filled his bathroom.
"Aren't we suppose to wash up?" You whisper against his lips once you pull out from the hot kiss.
"Are we?" Jungkook ask you back with a teasing grin plastered on his face as he pulls you towards him and his erection brush your stomach. Definitely hard as a rock.
"What always get you hard kookie?"you chuckle.
"Of course you...who else then?" He caressed your waist softly then travel his hand down to your ass giving it a nice firm squeeze. He's looking so hot right now with the wet hair and the water dripping down his body..damn what a hot view.

"Uhuh so...it isn't my fault that your horny and got hard by looking at me... I'm just trying to shower" you tease him.
"Y/nieee come on don't tease me! Just do something please!" He pleads and grab your hand and place it on his hard cock.
"Hm ok since you ask nicely..."you smirk then start stroking his cock slowly.
"Fuck...yesss..."
"Mm you like it Koo?" You rub your thumb on the slit and he moans loudly giving you the answer. You look at him as he suddenly suck on his fingers then go down towards your heat and he press his wet fingers on your nub slowly rubbing it causing you to close your eyes as the pleasure running through your body.

"Mmm Koo..." You moan and stroke his hard dick faster.
"Want you to fuck me..." You whine on feeling him circling your clit harder and squeezing one of your breasts with his other hand. Jungkook thinks for awhile as you want to fuck for the second time here in the shower. Sounds hot and steamy.
"Sure baby... turn around for me.." you did as told and bend abit against the glass giving him a nice view of your wet pussy and ass which has his handprint on it. He lick his lips then bite on it as he grab his dick stroking it abit then rub the tip on your entrance.

"No condom baby?" He ask before sliding it in.
"Gosh just put it in its fine..." You whine desperately wanting nothing else but to feel his dick deep inside you.
"As you say then..." He push it in inches by inches and both of you moan out loudly at the feeling of your private parts being connected.
"Umm so fuckin tight..." Once he's fully in he place his hands on your waist and start thrusting from behind slowly and gently filling the room with the sound of your moans and the water which is still running down your bodies.

His hands leave you waist and he slide them upwards to grab your boobs as he move his hips abit faster. He pull you towards him for your back to be pressed against his front and he place his lips near your ear letting you hear his grunts and moans as he fucks you from behind.
"Ahh baby you feel so good around me...fuck!"
"Umm yea...love to feel you deep in me too...ahh faster please.."

He did as told and thrust his hips faster earning a loud moan from you. Your hand reach behind his head and pull him down so you could kiss his lips as he continues to fuck you hard causing you to moan in the kiss.
"Ahh fuck! Right there Kook..ohh fuckk" you scream abit once he hit the right spot and you lean against the wall grabbing his hand which was squeezing your boobs to interwine your fingers.
"Yess baby scream my name louder...." And he increase his pace wanting to hear you scream in pleasure again and indeed you did.

"Jungkook ah.. I'm gonna cummmm~" you whine loudly feeling your orgasm approaching.
"Me too Y/n ah...j-just hold on abit.." he push your body and it's now press against the glass wall as he pound you for a few more minutes.
"Kook I'm cumming...fuck" you release your juices milking his cock while he's thrusting hard and deep feeling his climax approaching too.
"Cumming for you my baby...ahh fu-fuckk!" His dick twitch inside your pussy and he gives one last deep thrust then pull out quickly spurting his cum on your back and jerk it off to release everything.
He turn you around pushing your back against the wall and immediately press his lips on yours kissing you deep with lots of passion and love.

"That...was awesome..."
"Yeah... you did well for your second time..." He smile widely and peck you wet forehead.
"I'm glad I made you feel good...gosh I love you so much Y/nie!"
"Love you too Jungkookie!"
"Now let's shower for real or we'll both catch a cold"Grabbing the bottle of body wash you squeeze some of it on the scrub then started with washing his body. He lets you wash him then take his turn to wash you too and finally you both stand under the shower to rinse off the soap from your bodies.

_________________________
Shot smutty chapter for today 😋
Gonna updated more so I can start working on my next upcoming books
Happy Reading 💜✨