33|Muscle Pig|

-Three Months Later-

It's nearly the end of November now meaning the year is almost coming to an end and next year both you and Jungkook will be out of highschool and enter college. Wow time really pass by so quickly and you've been together for almost four months.
"What's on your mind baby?" Jungkook ask while taking a seat infront of you. Your both at the library now doing some preparation for the upcoming final exams.
"Nothing... just thinking how quickly time pass by and we'll be leaving highschool in no time..."
"Yeah... feels like we just started dating yesterday..." You smile and agree with him then stare at him for awhile analysing the changes his body went through due to intense working out these past few months. He became so bulky and muscular that literally made all the guys and girls, who talk shit about him, shock and feel insecure now. He became a muscle pig but yea only his body change nothing about his personality nor way of dressing changed, he's still your Koo and you love it that way.

"Is there something on my face?" Jungkook took his phone out to check in the screen whether there is something on his face or not since you've been staring for quite a long time.
"Yes..."
"Really? But I don't see anything..." He continues to check making you chuckle.
"Handsomeness..." He look at you then blush and scratch his nape shyly.
"Ya-yah you made me flustered.." he cup his cheeks to reduce the redness that formed and you laugh softly seeing his cute red cheeks.
"Your so cute~" you coo.
"Stop before I melt here.." he whines and pout. Big muscular baby.
"Ok ok.. let's continue our work first then I'll continue to make you blush!"
"Your so mean..." He pouts and take out his text book then read with the pout still present on his lips. He's so......Kyute!!!
_

Jungkook is immediately greeted with a bear hug from your mom as soon as he enter your house making him chuckle and hug her back.
"How are you my son??" She ask him and pull him inside the living room.
"I'm doing good aunty..we met just day before yesterday tho.." he smiles seeing how excited your mom is on seeing him.
"Yes I know but of course I want to know how your doing now as well" Jungkook nod in agreement.
"I'm good as you can see how about you?"
"I'm good too! Y/n is upstairs why don't you go see what she's doing?"
"Ok aunty!"

He leaves the living room and quickly rush upstairs towards your room to see your pretty face though he saw you today he still misses you alot. He knock on your room twice but got no answer so he twisted the knob and just opened the door but saw that you weren't there inside. He enter your room and saw your clothes placed on the bed and on hearing the shower still running he decided to wait till your done showering.

Jungkook snap his head up on hearing the door of your bathroom opening and on seeing you walking out with only a small towel wrapped around your body he gulp hardly.
"Oh Jungkook! Your already here!?" You exclaim and walk towards the bed where your clothes were also where Jungkook was sitting and looking at you up and down. What a hot view... your long legs and milky thighs are on full display, your cleavage.Oh fuck!
"Y-yes I came awhile ago..." He lick his lips and pretend to look down at his phone but of course he has his attention on you who's standing so close to him that he can smell the scent of your body wash.

"Wh-what are you doing!?" He stutter as he see you were about to take the towel off. You look at him and raised your brows.
"Wearing my clothes? Why?" You said and was about to drop the towel when he stop you.
"What???"
"I'm here? You want me to get hard?" He ask you back making you smirk then lower the towel showing more of your breasts making Jungkook flicker his eyes from yours down to your breasts.
"Not my problem that you can't control your hormones.. I'm just trying to wear my clothes" you smile mischievously and just... drop the towel causing Jungkooks jaw to drop as your literally flashing him your body covered in nothing like nothing at all. Your fully naked. He's salivating for sure maybe even drooling.

"Fuck....." He curse and bite his lips as he clench his hands into a fist trying not to touch you because he surely won't stop once he starts touching you also your mom is around so he can't risk it. You put on an innocent smile and pick your bra and shirt up ready to wear it.
"Baby seriously?.... I swear if your mom wasn't home you'll regret teasing me this badly..." He just watched as you wear the shirt totally covering the sight which he wanted to look at more longer.
"What? I wasn't teasing you I just want to wear my clothes" you said as you now wear your sweatpants after wearing the panty.
"You naughty girl... come here" he grab your waist and threw your body on the bed then hover over you, pressing his lips on yours quickly before you could even say anything. You kiss him back wrapping your arms around his neck pulling him closer to you. Jungkook sigh against your lips then slip his tongue inside your warm mouth and suck on yours causing his saliva to mix with your but both of you don't care at all. It's fucking hot.
"You drive me crazy everytime babygirl..." He kiss your neck sensually and you close your eyes tilting your head to the side giving him more access to plant his kisses on your sweet spots.

"Ohh Koo..." You moan as he cup your boobs with his big hands giving them a nice squeeze. Grabbing one of your hand he slide it inside his t shirt so you could touch his now toned abs which he's proud of making you chuckle.
"I know Kook... I love your abs as much as you do... look at that oh so sexy body of yours...you literally turn into a muscle pig in no time" you praise him as you lift his t shirt up to his chest and damn your the one drooling now. You sit up and lean down to place soft butterfly kisses from his chest down to his abs and v-line causing Jungkook to breathe heavily as he's feeling horny just by looking at you do this.
"Mine....all mine..." You say making Jungkook nod.
"Yes all yours baby...only yours" he lift your chin up and capture your lips again kissing you deeply and your both so lost in the kiss that you didn't even hear the knock on the door.

"What are you bot- oh my! I'm sorry.. sorry continue and come down once your both done" you immediately push Jungkook away once your mom just burst inside the room and cup your cheeks as your surely blushing because she caught you and Jungkook making out. Gosh so embarrassing.
"Mom! Can't you knock!?"
"I did! But you both didn't answer so I just came in...okay I'm sorry I just wanted to say dinner is ready so come down..." She immediately close the door and you turn to look at Jungkook who was on the ground rubbing his bum and groaning in pain. Did you seriously push him that hard?
"Kook I'm sorry...are you okay?" You kneel down infront of him but he smiles and assure that he's fine.

"I'm okay.... only my butt is hurting but I'm fine"
"I'm sorry she just burst in and I-"
"Y/n.. it's alright you worry too much" he chuckled and push a strand of your hair behind your ears the cup your cheeks softly.
"Now let's go down before aunty thinks we're fucking now.." you gasp and hit his bicep lightly.
"Your becoming shameless too other than a muscle pig"
"Oh would you stop calling me muscle pig!" He complains.
"Nah! I like it and it suits you alot!" You stick your tongue out and flee away from there before he could even catch you.

"Oh princess if you're mom wasn't around I would have punished you severely......Y/n! Your dead once I catch you!"

________________________
Happy Reading 💜✨