31|Insecurities|

"Who said all those things to you Jungkook?" You ask him softly even though you're burning with anger inside but you tried to control yourself from exploding. He stare at you with his glossy eyes, lips trembling as he's about to cry any moment now. He knows he looks pathetic to cry like a baby infront of you but he's really weak when it's something related to you so he can't help but cry.
"Baby... Koo tell me....you know those things will never happen so why you think so much? Now tell me did someone said that to you or it's just your thoughts?" You said as you wipe the tears from his eyes with your thumb. Jungkook sniff then circles his arms around your waist bringing your body close to him and rest his head on your chest.
"I received some text from random guys...th-they told me that I'm just a temporary person your dating...and that you will leave me in no time because I can't satisfy your needs like they can and not handsome nor have a hot body like the other guys...they-"you cut him off as you can't bear listening to it anymore.

"Just shut up" you took a deep breath and pull away from his hug. You look at him with a serious expression and hold both his hands in yours.
"Jungkook...how many times have I told you to never think about stuff like that? I love you for you not only the sex nor your physical appearance but the whole you. Your beautiful both inside out and you don't need to have insecurities about anything. Believe me Jungkook when I say this that you are the most handsome and hot guy in my eyes sure many may be better in some way or the other but for me it's always you only you... your perfect the way you are there is no need for you to compare yourself with others just be yourself and most importantly remember that no other guy can treat me better like you do.. it's difficult nowadays to find someone who is so kind sweet and pure hearted like you Jungkook because mostly all boys are immature and take love as a joke. I don't want anyone else in my life but only you Kook...so don't let what others said affect you...I love you too much to even think about leaving you for another guy.." he tear up once again after hearing your beautiful and meaningful words and he just quickly lean towards your face to press his lips on yours and his tears starts rolling down his cheeks staining your one as well as he kiss you softly with lots of love.

He's stupid to think that you'll really ditch him for someone else. He knows you won't do that but still some insecurities kick in and made him feel like that. Now after you knock some sence in him he won't think about this ever again because now he knows that you sincerely love him as much as he loves you.
"I love you too Y/n so much....and I'm s-sorry for feeling like this... I'm just scared to lose you" you smile and wipe his tears away then peck his lips making him smile too.
"It's okay but promise me you won't have such thoughts and let them bother you again hm?" He nods his head and kiss both your cheeks.
"Yes I promise! I'm so lucky to have you in my life both as my bestfriend and girlfriend"
"I'm lucky to have you too both as my bestfriend and boyfriend!"

After the talk you both cuddle in his bed with him kissing your forehead alot and whispering 'i love you' everytime making you feel loved.
"So Kook...who are those guys who said such things to you?" You look up to meet his eyes.
"I don't really know who they are cause the numbers are random but I guess it's most of your fanboys from our school..." Fanboys? You had to laugh.
"Seriously kook fanboys?"
"Mm and I'm one of them but the luckiest cause I got you all for myself before anyone" he nuzzle his nose with yours making you feel many butterflies in your stomach because of this cute gesture. He's the cutest!
"Did you reply to the message?"
" No... wait I'll show you" he grab his phone from the nightstand and scroll through it then show you the screen which display alot of messages from a particular group chat where the people said so many mean things to such a sweet person like Jungkook.

<Nerdy how about you hit the gym first before hitting on Y/n>
<dude I don't understand why she choose this nerd when we're here>
<Just see she'll come running to us cause his small dick can't satisfy her>
<He's not replying guys! Aww the poor nerd is crying in the corner>
<Bet Y/n is busy wiping his tears instead of having her fun..such a bummer>
<Yeah! He's crying in her arms and annoying the hell out of her >
<I don't understand why she would date a loser like him..him being her bestfriend is already annoying and now her boyfriend...bet she's using him for fun>
<You fucking nerd! Come on reply don't just know how to cry like a baby>

<Fuck off all of you! This is Y/n and if I see or hear you saying such things to Jungkook then get ready to be expelled from school. I ain't afraid to go and complain about you all cyber bullying him!>

<Omo baby girl is angry 🤣>
<Calm down baby we're just stating the truth tho😌>
<We're available anytime for you... remember that 😏>

<Your all fucking assholes.>

Jungkook left the group

<The fuck!>
<Fucking coward>

You return his phone after leaving the stupid group which was filled with a bunch of assholes. He kept his phone aside and as soon as he face you, his face was yank towards your own and you kiss him which startled him because of the sudden aggressiveness yet he kisses you back. Eating each other's lips and moaning as your tongues collided together making the kiss sloppy and hot. You both slow down then just continue to peck each other's lips.
"Don't listen to those jerk" you peck his lips.
"I won't... I'll block all their numbers" he peck your lips.
"Your so perfect for me no one can ever replace you.." you peck his lips.
"Your perfect for me too and no one can ever replace you too in life..." he peck your lips.
"I love you" you peck his lips.
"I love you too" he peck your lips. And you continue to peck each other's lips after the end of each your sentences.

________________________
Short chapter 😖