14|Birthday|

Weeks have passed by so quickly and your birthday arrived! Yes your finally entering adulthood as your turning 18 today!
"Happy 18th birthday my dear! Ohh you've grown up your not my little girl anymore but a matured young woman..." You mom wished as she hug you tightly and suddenly your dad came and scoop both you along with your mom in a hug.
"Happy Birthday to you my beautiful daughter but even though you're 18 now your still my little princess okay?"
"Yes! Thank you mom and dad your the best I love you both so much!"
"We love you too dear" Your parents kiss you on each of your cheeks making you feel so loved.

"Your gift is waiting for you outside" your mom ties a blindfold around your eyes even before you could react then they both held your hand to lead you somewhere. You heard the door being opened and now your outside the house when the blindfold is removed from your and your eyes widen as soon as you saw a brand new car parked beside your parents car. You covere your mouth with your hand as tears of happiness and gratefulness that you got the best parents in the whole world.
"T-thats for me...?" You whisper but loud enough for them to hear."
"Yes of course honey...now go on and cut the ribbon"
"Thank you thank you thank you mom and dad for such a wonderful gift I just.... I'm speechless right now...I Love you both sooo much!!!" you wipe your happy tears and kiss both your parents cheeks before taking the scissor for your mom and then you cut the ribbon with a huge smile plastered on your lips. You walk towards the driver's side and open the door to check the interior and your blown away by how cool it looks and immediately you enter inside.
"You like it sweetie?" Your dad ask such a silly question.
"Like it? You've gotta be kidding me dad I'm already in love with it!!" Your parents chuckle seeing how excited you are by getting your own car.

"Mom Dad..can I go to jungkook's house then go on a test drive with him?" You ask them and they of course agreed.
"Sure but be careful on the road and be back before your party starts okay?"
"Yes I'll take care and be back on time...thank you once again mommy and daddy!" You start the engine the drove away to jungkook's house. There is still some awkwardness between you two but somehow you became a little close again even though if it's not like before but your happy you could still maintain the friendship. With Yunho you haven't heard from him since the time he left but this morning you got a message from him wishing you happy birthday and nothing else. Your slightly happy that he remembered it but you didn't feel the usual butterflies in your stomach anymore showing some signs that your successfully moving on.
_

His phone beep indicating that he received a message therefore he opened his phone and the message is from you. He smiles widely and click on the message immediately.

<Pretty Y/n❣️: thanks Kook 💓🤧>
<Pretty Y/n❣️: come out I'm outside your gate😁>

<Whattt? Your here!?">

He doesn't wait for a reply anymore and rushed outside his house and he only saw a brand new looking car parked outside his gate. He opened the gate and saw you grinning widely as you lean against the car as you look at him and goddam this sight is so hot according to Jungkook. You wearing a crop hoody with shorts leaning against a car..damn.
"First of all happy birthday once again...and woah what a car.." you hug him and back away to let him take a look at your car.
"Thank you...and I'm still actually surprised that my parents really bought a car for me.."
"They love you alot duh...you finally got a car ayee birthday girl.." he nudge your arm with his elbow to tease you and you flip your hair.
"Of course I'm an adult now" you said with sarcasms and then you both bursts into laughter.
"Let's go on a test drive now!"
_

"Woahh your a tough and an amazing driver" Jungkook praise your driving skills as your now outside his gate again after you drove around the city.
"Told you I got the best training!" You replied with sass.
"Yeah but you can't be better than me..." He smirk and gurl for the first time ever you found that expression on his face so attractive. Wth? Seriously?
"I will just see.." you brush your thoughts away then smirk back.
"Okay.. let's hope that happens" he ruffle your hair earning a groan from you.
"Don't do that!" You said feeling annoyed as you fixed your hair. He chuckled cutely making your heart skip a beat on hearing his laughter. Wth is wrong with you today? You've seen him smirk everytime but you never really think it could be so attractive until today and your heart surely never pull such a stun before just because of his cute laughter until today. You want to know whether he has moved on yet but of course you can't asked that yourself but judging from the way he looks normal around you now seems like he did.
"So I'll get going now.. remember to be on time later!"
"Yes I'll be there on time see you!" He exit your car.
"See ya!" You wave at each other then you drove off.
_