24|Love and Affection|

On reaching back home the two of you start arranging the things you've purchased then decided to make lunch since it's nearly 2pm. Wow you literally spent more than two hours just to do groceries.
"Kookie what do you want for lunch?" You ask him as your looking through an old recipe book which you found lying on one of his cupboard while you were arranging the things.
"Hmm let's make something simple and light.. I'm not that hungry anyways.."Jungkook came and stand beside you to take a look at what your reading.
"This is my grandma's book..she made all those recipe by herself and every recipe in there is finger licking good!"
"Well then let's make something from here! What's your favourite?" You flip through the pages waiting for him to answer.
"Kimchi fried rice.... let's make that!"
"Okay"you both are quite good in cooking so it didn't take long for the food to be done. Using some of his grandma's secret ingredient the food looks more tasty and tempting to be eaten.
"This is looking so yummy!" Jungkook exclaimed as he stirred the rice while your preparing the sauce. You approach him to take a look and it indeed looked delicious.
"Um smells good! Your grandma's recipe is awesome we gotta try it all!"
"We will surely do that!" You hug his body from the side and rest your head on his arms as you suddenly crave for his attention and affection.

"What my baby wants hmm?" Jungkook smile and ask you as your clinging to him.
"Want your attention and I wanna cuddle with you later.." you look up at him as he's focusing on the rice. You pout since he isn't looking at you so you stand on your tip toe and press a kiss on his cheeks making him instantly turn to look down at you.
"Your cute clinging onto me like this and don't worry we'll do lots of cuddling later or... maybe more who knows..." He grins then peck your forehead as he wrap his free hand around your waist to keep you close to him as he's still cooking the rice. Since his one hand is occupied by hugging you so you grab the mittens and wore it then hold the pan for him so he can stir the rice without having the pan moving around.
"I like this alot.. cooking with you near me.." Jungkook said as switch the gas off once the rice is fully cooked then he grabbed your hips and lift you up making you sit on the counter as he stands between your legs.
"Me too... this feels so romantic.." you wrap your arms around his neck and pull him closer to you while his hands are resting on your thighs as he caressed it softly. You both just look into each other's eyes without saying anything then lean in for a kiss, tilting your heads to the opposite side and finally close the gap between your lips. The kiss was slow and sweet filled with love.

Jungkook suck on your bottom lips while you suck his upper one, no using of tongue just caressing each other's lips with love. After kissing for awhile you both stop to catch your breath and never breaking the eye contact.
"I love you.." Jungkook whisper against your lips. You smile widely and peck his parted lips.
"I love you too.." Jungkook suddenly pick you up from the counter and carried you to the dinning table like you weight nothing then pull a chair out and made you sit on it.
"Wait here I'll go get out food.." he pinch your cheeks lightly then went to the kitchen. You feel bad just sitting here and not doing anything while he has to carry the plates and other stuff by himself so you stand up and went to help him.
"Yahh! I told you to wait there!" He scold you in a playful manner but you don't listen to him and went to grab the plates along with the bowl containing the sauce you made.
"And do what? Let you carry all these by yourself so you could trip on your way and ruin the special lunch we made together?" He chuckled and let you win since your right, he can't carry all these by himself.
"Ok you can help me now let's go!"
_

"What movie should we watch?" Jungkook ask you as he plop his butt beside you on the bed. Time passed by so quickly today and now it's nearly 4pm.
"I don't know.. action crime or rom-com or thriller? You suggest.."
"Hmm let's go with action crime" he select the movie which was recently released and it kind of looks interesting. You scoot closer to him and grab his hand slipping your fingers in his interwining them together. Jungkooks heart flutter because of this cute and smaller gesture, he smiles then wrap his free hand around your shoulders causing you to snuggle up against his body.

The movie is quite interesting and your both focusing on it when suddenly a killing part came and you hated blood related scene so you bury your face on Jungkooks chest as you peek at the screen from time to time to see whether it's over or not. Jungkook laugh abit seeing you being scared of the scene.
"Your scared?" He asked you and caressed your head softly.
"I just...find these type of things disgusting to look at.." you speak with your face still buried on his chest.
"Aww my baby.. come here..." He grab your thighs and help you to take a comfortable seat on his lap with your back facing the TV screen.
"You wanna watch something else?" He cups both your cheeks in his huge hands caressing it with his thumb as he look at you but you shook your head because the movie is nearly half way so you don't want to pick another now.
"No.. let's continue watching this..if there is a blood scene you cover my eyes ok?" He nods and you turn around then sit on his lap again. Watching the movie while sitting in his lap is more comfortable than the bed. There were a few kissing scenes and Jungkook would look at you from behind but you seem to be ok with it while he is struggling alot. Having you on his lap with your ass pressed against his bulge and watching those intimate scenes makes it very difficult for him to stay sane.

The movie ended and you stretch your body feeling abit numb as you've been sitting for long. You get off Jungkooks lap and as soon as you face him you see him breathing heavily and sweating alot as his hands are gripping the sheets tightly.
"What's wrong Jungkook?" You push his bangs back so you could see his face and his eyes tells you everything. He's literally looking at you with bedroom eyes.
"Baby... I want you.." he whispered and pull you towards him making you gasp at his sudden roughness. His hands travel down towards your butt and he squeeze it earning a moan from you which turned his on more than he already is.
"Koo what got you this horny hmm?" You smirk on seeing his visible bulge poking from his sweatpants.
"You.. it's you.. you were sitting right on my dick how can I not be hard?" Now his hands are going lower and he pulled you by your thighs so your sitting on his lap again. He then grip your waist and move your body on top of him. He closes his eyes and rest his head against the headboard of the bed biting on his lower lips feeling the same pleasurable feeling he felt last night as you grind your ass on his hard cock.

"Now baby you gotta take care of it..."

__________________________
Double updates 😉
Happy Reading 💜✨