|Epilogue|

-Seven Years Later-

"Princess! I got the job!" Jungkook just pick you up from the ground as you were cooking dinner for the both of you and spin around causing the apartment to be filled with both your laughter.
"Yay! I'm so proud of you my Koo" you lean down to peck his forehead while he stare up at you with love and adoration.
"I feel bad since you are the one who work hard to support us while I just sit and do nothing..." He puts you down.
"Now I'm gonna work hard and earn alot so you don't need to do any work"
"No! I love my job! We're going to earn together Jungkook please.." he sigh and nod since he can obviously never go against what you want. You've been together with Jungkook for seven years and  counting . These past few years you both studied hard and graduated then search for jobs. You got one that is working as a lawyer while Jungkook is still in search for one and today he got the job as the personal assistant of the CEO of the Jeong Enterprise.

"Okay we'll work together then we'll move to a bigger apartment this one is too small" you both have moved in together for the past three years and have been living together since then. It's abit far from your parents place so you visit then once awhile when your both free.
"Hm ok! So who's the CEO of the Jeong Enterprise?" You ask him as you serve the food you cooked just now.
"I heard the current CEO will retire and his son will be coming from London tomorrow and take over the company so I have to be there when the new CEO arrives.."
"Oh...so you don't have any idea who he is?" He shook his head as a no.
"I'll know him later and let's hope he isn't like those young CEO in fiction stories who are assholes as well as a womaniser..." Jungkook says making you chuckle cause it's true. Who would want to work under someone who is like that.
"Don't worry Koo he'll be nice"
"Yeah I hope so..."
_

Next morning Jungkook wake up with you on top of him leaving wet kisses on his neck making him moan as you suck on his soft spots.
"Mm...baby what's the special occasion?" He caressed your waist tilting his head to the side giving you more access to kiss his neck.
"Yesterday I didn't get time to congratulate you nicely...so..." You sit up on his growing bulge, biting your lips as you grab the hem of the shirt your wearing and pull it off your body leaving you naked as you wore nothing inside.
"Fuckkk princess... your always so fucking sexy...um come here" he pull your body towards his and slam his lips on yours kissing you deeply. Tongue swirling around your one, saliva mixing and moans flowing non stop made you both so horny.
"Mm kook let me please you..." You roll your ass on his clothed dick making him groan and squeeze your ass.
"Go on princess...ride my dick like the good girl you are" you lick your lips then trails your kisses from his chest down to his toned abs then lastly his clothed dick and pull down his boxers making his big hard dick spring up looking so tasty and tempting.
"Fuck... your so hard Koo.."

You grab it moving your hand up and stroking it slowly earning low groans from Jungkook who's looking down at you while you play with his needy cock.
"Ahh baby... wanna fuck now... come on ride my dick" you nod and sit up rubbing his tip on your wet pussy before sinking down on it making you both moan at the pleasurable feeling.
"Ahh fuckkk...so big"
"Baby...ah so warm and tight....umm fuck" you move on top of him your eyes closed, mouth wide open, hands on his chest, boobs pressed together and bouncing as you move faster. Such fucking hot view. Jungkook lick his lips, brows furrow, moans flowing out non-stop and hands travel up to your breasts cupping it nicely and play with your perky nipples.

"Oh shit! Ahh Jungkook fuckkk" you scream as he suddenly thrust from below making you crazy and not care whether the neighbours will be disturbed. You roll your eyes in pleasure and lean down to place a messy kiss his on lips. Jungkook cup your ass and thurst harder making both your moans muffle in the messy and dirty kiss.
"Ahhhh jung-jungkook I'm gonna cum!"
"Yes! Cum baby...cum around my fucking cock!" You clenched around him and let out a loud moan as you release your juices milking his cock while Jungkook continue to thrust hard chasing his own climax.
"Shit...baby I'm gonna cum too!" He squeeze your ass hard and buck his hips up giving one last hard thrust and spurt his cum deep inside you making you hum as he fill you up full.
"F-fuck....all for you...hmm my Y/n... take all my cum" Jungkook roll over and lay you down on the bed then pull out slowly after stuffing you with his cum and on seeing it flowing out of your pussy made him smirk.