27|Jealousy|

-3 days later-

"I feel like it's useless for me to own a car" you said as Jungkook is driving the two of you to school on his car. It's Tuesday today so your staying for five more days with him therefore you car at home is just being kept without any use.
"We can use it later stop complaining for now" Jungkook park the car then turn to look at you who was pouting. Like this:3
"Stop sulking... I'll take you out on a date later after school okay? So stop making that cute face which is my weakness" he peck your pouty lips and you instantly stop pouting on hearing about the date.
"Really!! I'm so excited let's go in now can't wait for school to get over!!" You get off his car and wait for him then grab his hand to interwine your fingers together because you like this cute gesture and to feel Jungkooks big hands.
_

It's launch time now and your eating along with your boyfriend and his friend as well. Namjoon just eat awkwardly because the couple in front of him are being lovey dovey, feeding each other and doing all the love shit literally making him feel so single as he sit there as a third wheeler.
"Baby...say 'ah'...." Namjoon glare at Jungkook cause he knows that he's doing it on purpose. Why did he even agree to sit here with you two lovebirds?
"Koo Namjoon is here too.." you tried to make him understand but Jungkook doesn't listen and kept on feeding you the launch.
"He doesn't mind...now you feed me I'm hungry!" You take a peek at Namjoon and saw him eating peacefully like as if he's alone so you let him be and focus on your boyfie.

You scoop a spoon full of rice and feed Jungkook who chewed it like a bunny with a smile plastered on his lips.Cutie pie.
"Yummy! Gimme more~" Namjoon scrunch his nose seeing Jungkook acting like a baby while you on the other hand fine it super adorable.
"Guys you enjoy the rest of your launch.. I'm done eating and Kook you look weird acting cute please"
"But I think he's adorable..." You hug Jungkook from the side making Namjoon sigh. Of course you'd find everything about him adorable. What can he even say?
"Yea for you he's adorable"
"Joon go away...let me eat peacefully with my Y/nie..." He glare at Jungkook again who dgaf as he's busy eating his food which your feeding and literally looking at you with heart's present in his eyes. Namjoon just shook his head and chuckle looking at his friend who's so in love and whipped for you before he walks away to go to the library as usual.
_

"You already fuck with her four times!?" Jungkook immediately covers Namjoon's mouth as he said that out loudly. Damn he regret telling this to him.
"Don't say it out loud!! Gosh your embarrassing me..." Students passing by them are giving them weird look's. Like two nerds are talking about fucking when mostly they talk about books so obviously they are getting weird look's from the others.
"Like how?? You said you will wait for at least one more week and now your telling me you fucked her four times? Four? Not even one..."
"Dude first of all we don't fuck we make love! And it just happened....she is always hot so it's hard to control..." Jungkook bite his lips recalling the time you made love to him. His first time on the bed, second time in the shower, third time on the couch and fourth time this morning as soon as you both woke up. Wonder when the fifth time will come.
"Yah! I'm talking to you!" He snap out of his thoughts as Namjoon hit his head causing him to groan in annoyance.

"What?!"
"Is she a sub or a Dom??" Namjoon wiggle his eyebrows.
"I like her being a Dom.. so she's always in control and I take what she gives..."
"Ohk...but dude try to be a Dom too it's fun...." He's saying that like as if he's experienced.
"Will try that later..."

"Jungkook! I'm done let's go" you approach the both of them who seem to be in a deep conversation together.
"Bye dude gotta go!" Jungkook pat Namjoon's shoulder before running towards you. He hug you tightly and peck your lips.
"You just left Namjoon like that?" You look over his shoulder and saw Namjoon waving at you so you smile at him.
"He has to go too...now come on we have to go home and get ready for our date.." he pull you away from the school campus heading towards the car.
_