Chapter 2: Face To Face

Thinking of this, Chen Ningya closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and opened her eyes again, she couldn't see any disturbance, "Madam Hui, the little lady lives in Fushan Village outside Yuchang Town, her husband's surname is Wen."

"Ms. Wen, since your home is nearby, why are you lying in the ravine all wounded?" Shen Bian frowned. He had already inquired about it before taking office. Qing'an County has a simple and simple manner, and vicious attacks are rarely found. People are women and people, how can they be hurt like that?

Before Shen Bian could ponder it clearly, Chen Ningya had already started crying, "The old lady doesn't know anything, the little lady was originally not a local, and my hometown was swept away by the flood back then, so I escaped with my family, begging all the way. When I arrived in Qing'an County, I was hungry and dizzy, and I fell to my head and forgot what happened in the past. Deng Laosan from Dengjia Village saw that I had lost my memory, and tricked me into being his daughter. With two hanging money, I married off to celebrate, this time my mother-in-law is gone. During the funeral, I accidentally rolled down the mountain and remembered what happened in the past, so I went to Dengjia Village to ask Deng Laosan to explain, who knew that Deng's father and son were actually jackals, and when I regained my memory, I planned to do it all the time. kill me."

   "No reason!" Shen Bian widened his eyes in anger, slammed the table and stood up.

Doctor    was also surprised and sighed: "The world is getting worse and worse! I didn't expect such a vicious person!"

  Luo Shi was already very sentimental when she was pregnant. When she heard Chen Ningya's experience, her tears were like a broken pearl, she almost couldn't breathe.

   Shen Bian hurriedly asked his servants to take Luo Shi back, and told Shen Bian's cronies: "Now go back to Qing'an County, find a few arresters, go to Dengjia Village to arrest people, and make sure that the third father and son will be arrested and brought to justice!"

When Shen Bian was busy catching people, Wen Youshan finally found Dengjia Village after many twists and turns, but he inquired about many people, and the news was not good. His father-in-law was indeed called Deng Laosan, and he also lived in Dengjia Village In the village, but there is no daughter at all, Deng Laosan's family treats him as a stranger, and they don't recognize him as a son-in-law at all.

  But if it wasn't here, he really didn't know where to look for people.

  Wen Youshan's heart sank to the bottom of the valley. He stood at the entrance of Dengjia Village and stared blankly, not knowing which direction to go next.

   Just when he was confused, several arresters came towards him.

   "Fellow, is this Dengjia Village?" asked the leader of the hunter.

  Wen Youshan nodded uncertainly, "It should be, I don't know either."

   "I don't know why you are still standing here stupidly?" Hu Kuai said displeasedly, "I ask you, do you know where Deng Lao San's family is?"

   Wen Youshan finally came back to his senses when he heard the name of Deng Laosan, and subconsciously nodded: "It's the yard surrounded by broken fences in the middle of the village, and the house with a willow tree next to it."

   A few arresters glanced at each other and rushed into the village without saying a word.

  Wen Youshan was still brooding about the identity of Deng Laosan, so he simply stood at the entrance of the village to watch the excitement.