Chapter 16: Li's Reminder

"Then you can't beat people like that!" Huang Meng muttered in a lack of confidence.

"It's alright, it's not a big deal. Since it's the big and the big two who bullied people first, there's nothing to say, Huang Meng, it's not me who told you, the children should be taught well, don't regret it when you can't control it later! As for Zhou Shi. Her face looks a little swollen, just apply it." When he said this, the village chief felt that it was against his will, but he still had to make a fair appearance, and waved his hand before Huang Meng could answer. Shaking his head, he turned away.

   Huang Meng was unwilling, but he was outnumbered, and he didn't dare to face Wen Youshan, so he could only endure it, anyway, there would be opportunities for revenge in the future.

   Here, Sun Laifu and Mrs. Li returned home and immediately reported the incident to Mrs. Li. Mrs. Li was taken aback for a moment, "Is this as powerful as Mrs. Shan?"

"That's not it! Mother, I was taken aback today. Deng's eyes clearly wanted Zhou's life, and she couldn't see that her thin body could beat Zhou to nothing. Fight back, you didn't see that Zhou was beaten into a pig's head! Tsk tsk tsk, there are many women fighting in the village, but I have never seen such a ruthless one as Deng's." Xiao Li patted his chest again. Excited and scared, and some gossip.

Li's brows were deeply wrinkled, and she couldn't help worrying, "Then Huang Meng and Zhou's are not good stubborn, they will definitely not do it if they can't get a good deal, Laifu, you will go to Youshan's house in a while. Come and talk to him about it."

  Little Li nodded in agreement.

Chen Ningya, who had just returned home, first went back to the house to see a few children, and then returned to the yard after making sure there was no trouble at home. Wen Yuanliang and Wen Yuanzhen stood obediently in the center of the yard, looking like she was the only one to follow, Chen Ningya I couldn't help but smile, "What is Chu doing here? Go take care of your younger siblings when you have nothing to do, and practice calligraphy by the way."

   "Yes!" The two of them said in unison, and instantly disappeared.

When they left, Chen Ningya's face also sank. She stood outside the fence and stared at the house under the mountain for a while. She was ready when she went to the Huang family to seek justice. She won't let it go, and she won't let it go either.

   In the past life, this couple of jackals secretly sold Wen Yuanjing and Wen Yuanxing after the accident at Wen's family.

   Thinking of this, Chen Ningya called Wen Yuanliang over and whispered in his ear for a while.

  I saw Wen Yuanliang's eyes gradually light up, and he nodded vigorously.

Wen Youshan had been busy outside for a day, and when he thought of the harvest in the trap today, the lines on his face became much softer. Just as he strode home, he was suddenly startled by the child who came out halfway, and took a closer look. Even Sun Laifu's eldest son, Sun Qing, said, "Who are you scaring this kid?"

  Wen Youshan patted Sun Qing on the head angrily.

  Sun Qing was not annoyed, he made a face and said, "Uncle, my grandmother asked me to wait for you here, saying that I have something to look for you."