Chapter 4: Back To The Village

Seeing the appearance of the two children, Wen Youshan frowned, and only then did he realize that he seemed to have been out for a long time. Fortunately, several children looked dirty, but they were not hungry or sick.

   Without waiting for Wen Youshan to breathe a sigh of relief, Wen Yuanzhen suddenly coughed twice. The child didn't care. She looked at Wen Youshan with tears in her eyes, extremely aggrieved, "Father, I miss you."

Wen Yuanzhen has been frightened for the past few days. The aunts in the village said that their parents don't want them anymore. She was scared and cried several times, and she didn't even dare to sleep at night. Well, she is finally not a child without a father or mother.

  Wen Youshan hugged a pair of children who were of little weight in distress, and went out after soothe.

   Wen Yuanliang saw that his father had run away, and he didn't want to boil the water, so he just ordered Wen Yuanzhen a few words and disappeared.

   When Wen Youshan came to Sun Laifu's house, he found that Sun Laifu was about to go to the ground, and hurriedly shouted: "Laifu, I'm back."

   The sound was like thunder on the ground, blowing up the Sun family.

  Sun Laifu's mother, Mrs. Li, ran out of the backyard with a handful of grass and shouted excitedly: "You have a mountain, you are back, how is it? Did you find someone?"

   This sound called out the neighbors.

   "Auntie, please slow down, don't worry, you have found it, Deng, my daughter-in-law is fine." Wen Youshan smiled honestly.

When Li Shi heard this, her face was not very good, "What can she do, I mean how did you tell the Deng family, such a daughter-in-law is really not expected to live, when your mother was there in the past, your mother was still pressing, She is just Yilai, reaching out for food and opening her mouth, we don't say anything, but now that your mother is gone, she still does this, how will your family live? After all, she also has her parents' family, and your Yue family has nothing to say. "

Mentioning the Deng family, Wen Youshan's face sank quite a bit, and he explained with some seriousness: "Auntie, my daughter-in-law is not that kind of person, she did not come back on purpose, but was almost killed by the father and son of the Deng family. Now, fortunately, I met the county magistrate on the way, otherwise I'm afraid it's bad luck, and now I'm still injured, I can't come over to thank you, it's not troublesome for your family for so many days, I'll come to pick up the child as soon as I come back , I'll bring her here to thank you when my daughter-in-law feels better.

  The Sun family was stunned when they heard it, and even the villagers who came to watch the fun were dumbfounded.

  Sun Laifu stepped forward and touched Wen Youshan's forehead, and muttered, "I don't have a fever, how can you talk nonsense?"

   "Go, go, you have a fever! I'll explain the details to you when I have time. Now I have to take the child back first, so that my daughter-in-law won't be in a hurry." Wen Youshan patted Sun Laifu's hand away.

  Sun Laifu saw that he was behaving normally, so he reluctantly accepted what Wen Youshan said, and hurriedly said to Mrs Li, "Mother, go and call up the children and let Youshan take them back."