Chapter 14: Chen Ningya Fights

As soon as the words fell, the three surnamed Wen all looked at Chen Ningya. In fact, Wen Youshan wanted to ask for a long time, but he was afraid of offending Chen Ningya, so he kept holding back and did not dare to say it. Ask first.

  Chen Ningya was stunned, looked at the pair of children who raised their heads and looked at her with watery eyes, the corners of her mouth raised slightly, and she whispered inadvertently, "Yes, my mother is not Deng."

   "What's that maiden name?" Wen Yuanzhen asked casually.

   Chen Ningya's eyes were a little dazed, and it took a while before she said: "Remember, my maiden name is Chen, Erdong Chen, but you don't need to tell other people about this, there is no need."

   The two children seemed to understand, but nodded obediently.

   Wen Youshan saw Chen Ningya looking at her, and when he came back to his senses, he nodded sharply like a chicken pecking at rice, thinking that it's enough to know her surname is Chen, and don't ask about the rest.

  Chen Ningya was very satisfied with the response of the father and son, she turned her head and went to the room to take out the cakes that Wen Youshan bought.

   When the two children saw Dim Sum, their eyes suddenly widened, as if a hungry wolf saw meat.

  Chen Ningya took out four pieces and warned, "One piece per person, if the little brother can't eat it, he doesn't need to give it to him."

  Wen Yuanzhen carefully hid the dim sum in her arms and asked expectantly, "Mother, can we really eat it?"

   "What nonsense are you talking about? These snacks are just for you. Let's eat them." Chen Ningya patted Wen Yuanzhen's head gently and turned back to the house.

   Brother and sister looked at each other and ran away without a word.

The children in the village are all the same. They like to show off anything good to their friends. Wen Youshan didn't stop him, but he didn't expect that the two children would come back after running out. Wen Yuanzhen's clothes were still dirty. There were two tear stains on his face, Wen Yuanliang was even worse, his hair was messed up, and his clothes were disheveled.

  Wen Youshan was not around, and Chen Ningya was taken aback by the appearance of the two children, "What's the matter? You were bullied?"

Wen Yuanliang never complained to Chen Ningya, but he didn't know how to speak for a while, but Wen Yuanzhen threw himself into Chen Ningya's arms and cried, "It's Da Zhuang and Er Zhuang, they robbed my cakes, I If you don't give it, they will do it, woo woo woo. Mother, my **** hurts!"

  Chen Ningya's face sank, and she took Wen Yuanzhen to the house to check it out. She found that there was nothing serious before she went out, and asked Wen Yuanliang, "You were beaten too?"

  Wen Yuanliang only felt a little ashamed, and said with a stubborn neck: "I beat them too, it's even."

   "What about your sister? Has she even been beaten?" Chen Ningya asked sharply.

  Wen Yuanliang was stunned for a moment. He didn't expect Chen Ningya to ask such a question, and shook his head subconsciously.