Chapter 7: Attitude Change

Chen Ningya was startled, she quickly grabbed the children's hands, and said in fear, "No, you have chickenpox. If you scratch the chickenpox on your face, you will be disfigured, just like Ermazi in the village. , can't see anyone.

There was a man in the village named Ermazi, with a pitted face, so ugly that he couldn't marry a wife, and almost became an old bachelor. He had to clench his fists and endure it.

Chen Ningya saw that this was not the way, she frowned and said, "Mom, I'm afraid you can't help it, why don't I ask your father to bring some hemp ropes and tie your hands and feet first, so that you can't help scratching your face, okay? Endure it for a few days, and it will be fine when the chickenpox is gone and scabbed off."

  The two children nodded obediently, they don't want to be disfigured, don't become pockmarked.

With the permission of the children, Chen Ningya opened the door and called for someone. Only then did she realize that the sky was already slightly bright. In the dimness, she found that there was a person standing outside the threshold of the bedroom opposite. Wen Yuanliang, who disappeared for several hours.

   "Boss, what are you doing standing there? Hurry back to the room to sleep." Chen Ningya frowned and urged.

   Wen Yuanliang looked up at Chen Ningya, then lowered his head silently, standing still.

Chen Ningya finally found the red marks on Wen Yuanliang's face through the weak morning light. It seemed that she had been drawn. In an instant, she understood that Wen Youshan had probably beaten the child and even fined him not to enter the house. It's so cold, and it rained again last night. What if the child is frozen?

It's just that she is not good at confronting Wen Youshan, so she said, "If you don't want to sleep, help me find some hemp ropes or cloth strips. Your younger siblings are awake, and mother will tie their hands and feet, so that they won't bear it. Live scratching the face."

  When Wen Yuanliang was beaten by Wen Youshan, he knew that his younger brother and sister were sick, and he felt guilty and uncomfortable. Even if he was punished, he never felt resentment or dissatisfaction. Even if Chen Ningya asked him to do things, he was not as resistant as before, but.

  He looked back at the room hesitantly. Seeing that his father didn't say a word, he gritted his teeth and ran quickly towards the firewood room.

The so-called firewood house is actually a simple shed made of wood, covered with some thatch, and usually put firewood and other miscellaneous things. There was a knowing smile on his face.

   After a while, Wen Yuanliang grabbed a handful of hemp rope, ran to Chen Ningya and said arrogantly, "Here you are."

   "Thank you." Chen Ningya chuckled.

Wen Yuanliang's pupils dilated for a moment, and he was stunned. Before he could regain his senses, Chen Ningya continued: "Your younger brother and sister have chickenpox and contracted the cold, so don't enter this room during this time, mother may need you from time to time. Hand me something, don't run out and play crazy, now if you have nothing to do, cook a porridge for your brother and sister."

   As soon as she finished speaking, Chen Ningya had already closed the door, and opened the door again after a while. She wrapped her hands in a cloth, put the grain bag outside the door, and reminded: "Remember to put more rice, and don't add wild vegetables."