30 - Sister

~

"You didn't? You did a lot. A lot, sister."

I felt like my whole world crash. I felt like everything I ever knew was a lie. I felt like my whole life was a lie.

Sister? Athena's my sister? I can't imagine that. I couldn't. I'd rather die than imagine that.

My jaw dropped. Everything turned silent. I need to know why she's my sister. The moment she told me that she was my sister there was this part of me that wanted to hug her.

But no. She wanted me to suffer. She wanted to see me get hurt. The thought of it makes me wanna strangle her.

I shouldn't have judge people without knowing their story. Without knowing the truth. But how would you know the truth if the world is just full of lies?

I suddenly noticed Athena's eyes. We have the same color, the same shape. Her jaw clenched and I could see the hate in her eyes.

She despises me. She hates me. And she's my sister. It was slowly sinking in to me. Athena is my sister. Athena, the one who took V away from is my sister. Athena, the one that I call bxtch is my sister.

I was trying to catch my breath when I felt someone's hand on mine. I noticed that it was him. I turned to him, meeting his apologetic eyes as I tried to think.

I shoved V's hand away and quickly glanced at Athena.

"Y-You're my sister?" I stammered as I watched her place a hand on her hip, sighing.

"Did you listen carefully? Deaf?" She answered bitterly, rolling her eyes as me and V just stayed silent, watching her do her thing.

"Yes you are." She finished, crossing her arms as she glared at me.

I can't believe that she's my sister. She has a bxtchy attitude, how can she be my sister?

"I didn't know.." I trailed, as I bit my lip.

"Of course you didn't. Your parents were too selfish." She scoffed. I didn't like the fact that she called my parents selfish without even knowing them.

Well basically that happened to me. Judging people without knowing the truth.

"I'm confused." I stated, pressing my lips together as she narrowed her eyes at me.

"V, can you please leave first." Athena turned to V, making me glance at him too.

"I don't want to. You might do something to her." V shook his head as grabbing my arm, surprising me. He really cares, huh. But he still lied.

Athena clicked her tongue and rolled her eyes. "I'd rather die than touch her." She spat, throwing a glare at me.

"I wanna hurt her. But I don't want to do it physically." She said. "When I do it physically, it would fade..." She trailed.

"Atleast, if I do it emotionally it would stay forever." She smirked. She's seriously getting on my nerves. But she's my sister.

"You bxtch!" I yelled as I tried to run towards her but V stopped me by hugging my waist.

"Just go, Taehyung." Athena muttered, pressing her lips as she tried to push V away from me.

"Okay. Fine. I'll go." He said, groaning at Athena as he let go of my waist. "But if you dare touch her.." he trailed.

"I'll kill you. I'll never forgive you." He finished before leaving the room. Athena rolled her eyes.

"I don't need anyone's forgiveness!" She yelled back as soon as V exited the place, leaving me and Athena behind.