Chapter 1

-Carol pov-
I walk into the bedroom I have so confused. I am so confused but also angry. The meeting I just had was the same as before. But knowing what I know now I am so upset!

I can see no one wants to really do what we did. I sigh and remember that I was asked to leave last time. I find a hiding spot and make myself hidden as two agents come in. They look around before stopping by where I am.

"So many agents here are spineless and have no guts!" I watch the skrull reveal himself "She will be the first to pay"

"We have to be careful" The lady skrull reveals herself too "Nick is still off world and the skrull replacing him is a friend of his! He finds out then we will be killed!"

"I know" They both disguise back up "Let's go take care of business"

I wait till they are gone to slowly leave my spot. I make a beeline for Maria. Once I find her I see her in quite the uhm...compromising position. Her eyes are wide and she quickly clears her throat.

"We speak nothing of this" I nod and she stands up from how she was "Why are you in here?"

"There are skrulls planning something against S.H.I.E.L.D." Maria is quickly putting back on her suit and I toss her a gun "We need to get everyone to the bridge"

"Agreed" We take off but stop when we see everyone already heading that way "Agent Holloway why is everyone going this way?"

"You called us in" I zoom around and see bodies falling down once out of site of the doors "Marvel?"

"EVERYONE RUN!" The agents fall back as Skrull soldiers come out of hiding "Like hell you hurt them!"

I launch at them and start taking them down. There are shots being fired and I turn to look. Agents are actually helping us. Some Skrull agents are actually shooting the bad ones.

"You can not stop us" I grab a dying one by the collar "You have no idea where we are"

"You killed our people" I grab her throat and her eyes go wide "Goodbye"

I crush her throat as the skrulls retreat away. I turn to Maria who gives a nod. I fly out and toward the sanctum. I am sure Steven has more on this.

I am almost there when I get tackled. I groan and look to see a red female hulk above me. I am so confused right now. I go to push but she raises a hand.

"Stay quiet" Running is heard and then she gets up "Thunderbolts finally got a mission and we were told no outside help!"

"Sorry this is not avengers busin~"

"It is my business" I turn and see Steven "We must go see the girls as I have some very pressing news"

I nod and look at red hulk "You got a name?" She nods and I look her over "I think I have a guy who would not judge"

"Really?" I nod and she smiles "I would like to meet him soon"

I nod and follow Steven through a portal. Well this is not what I was expecting. I look at Steven just to see him portal away. I try to follow but he closes it quickly.

"Oh god yes Peter!" I look and see the scene playing before me "Put it in me! Give it to me!"

"You know the past did not play out with you here but the future is ever changing" I turn and look at a smiling Wanda "What is up with you?"

"Stop using the stronghold" I look around and notice Steven took the two of us without us knowing "It corrupts the mind"

"Thanos used the stones to destroy them" Wanda waves her hand around and a black book appears "I thought I could do the same!"

"Wanda it is slowly turning you bad" Steven holds his hand out "Give it please and we can destroy it"

"Whoever destroys it dies" Wong walks toward us and waves to me "Long time so see! How have you been?"

"Good you?" He shrugs and I chuckle "I see nothing has changed"

"Except me" We all turn and see a girl with a jean jacket "Something came after me"

"I found her and brought her here" I see something cross over Wanda's eyes "Wanda?"

"I only sent one but I stopped using the book after" She hands it to Steven and steps away "I sent an apology when I found the world she was in"

"Agatha" I look at Steven confused "Did you reset spells used from the book?"

"I..oh god" Wanda shakes her head and lets out a growl "I am so stupid!"

"No you did what you needed to" I look at the young girl "She will expect her to be here"

"So you take her to the mansion" Wong looks at Steven "We can talk with Xavier and let him know"

"We take her now" I look at Steven "Just not the room again"

He nods and opens a portal. Steven walks away when we get there and I lead the girl around with Wanda. We show her around and soon the girls meet up with us along with Peter. I blush as I look away from Peter.

I will never be able to face this guy again. But right now we have a mission. I have stopped the first part and Steven will fill us in more later. For now we need to watch out for this kid.

Agatha better stay away if she knows what is good for her.