Chapter 20: Epilogue

-Peter pov-
"It finally has happened" I look at the girls who are all smiling "Now we agreed I got the song for you all to do whatever else you wanted"

"Yes we know Peter" I smile as May winks "Thanks for the deaging by the way"

"Yeah no more car accidents where Hulk has to save anyone with blood ok?" They all nod and the knock comes to the door "It is showtime!"

"Now introducing for the first time ever!" The big doors open to the reception "The Parkers!"

-Radio-
Say your prayers, little one
Don't forget, my son
To include everyone

I tuck you in, warm within
Keep you free from sin
Till the Sandman he comes

Sleep with one eye open
Gripping your pillow tight

Exit light
Enter night
Take my hand
We're off to Never—, Neverland

Something's wrong, shut the light
Heavy thoughts tonight
And they aren't of Snow White

Dreams of war, dreams of liars
Dreams of dragon's fire
And of things that will bite

Sleep with one eye open
Gripping your pillow tight

Exit light
Enter night
Take my hand
We're off to Never—, Neverland

Now I lay me down to sleep
Pray the Lord my soul to keep
If I die before I wake
Pray the Lord my soul to take

Hush little baby, don't say a word
And never mind that noise you heard
It's just the beasts under your bed
In your closet, in your head

Exit light
Enter night
Grain of sand

Exit light
Enter night
Take my hand
We're off to Never—, Neverland

Take my hand
We're off to Never—, Neverland
Take my hand
We're off to Never—, Neverland

Everyone cheers while the girls sit down laughing. I wanted something special and entertaining. Tony said it was the best option. I look at Tony who give a big smile and thumbs up.

"Thank you all for coming and celebrating this with us" I look out at our friends and family "It been a crazy last five years and I know...I know that moments like these are what make life memorable but we have more moments right? I remember when Tony recruited me, I remember fighting some of the girls I am married to, I remember meeting my fellow bug Antman, and I could go on and on! But today is about the memories and coming together of me with these wonderful women...the women who have blessed me with wonderful kids, a wonderful life, and have made me the happiest man in the world..so thank you all for coming! Now party on!"

Everyone cheers as the music starts back up. The girls all smile as I look around. So many faces here that have so many memories. I just wish that Steven and Xavier could have been here too.

"Peter Parker!" I turn and see the cyborg man "We need to have a word!"

"I knew you would not stay away for long" I get up and give everyone a smile "Just a friend! Do not worry! Party on!"

"Peter you have messed with the time streams!" I sigh and look at everyone being happy "I was there you remember?"

"How could I forget?"

-Five years ago-
"Wade what did you do this time?" Deadpool throws his hands up "I know you better than that"

"Look cyborg guy he is innocent for once" His eyes narrow at me "Look I have no idea who you are but there are people dying"

"I know" He jumps down to us "I am not happy with what has happened"

"Look bub you start talking" Wolverine let's his claws out "Or I start cutting"

"I am Cable and I come from the future" He looks at Wolverine in the eyes "I am the son of Scott and Jean..or at least I was"

"Hey so if this is cause I banged Jean then back off" He glare at me and I glare back "Peoples lives are on the line!"

"Universes are opening up and things are getting chaotic" He reaches into a bag and pulls out a paper "This is a plan of what you need to do to fix it all"

"I will not give up Jean" Cable gives and nod as Wade comes over closer "You can take him though"

"Him and the other mutants are needed here" Cable steps back some "I am needed elsewhere...I will be back for a conversation Peter Parker"

-Current time-
"So that is today?" He gives a nod and I hand him the paper "I took some liberties but I stuck to it pretty well"

"You beat Apocalypse easier than anyone else ever has" He holds out his open hand and smiles "You are one of the truly good ones Peter"

"Thank you" I shake his hand and smile "You want to stay for cake?"

"He is actually here for us" I turn and see Deadpool in grey with Psylocke as well "We have this X-Force thing going and we have to head on out"

"This is not the last time we shall meet" He salutes and I salute him back "I shall see you again Peter Parker!"

"Will be my pleasure Cable!" He teleports with the two and I feel a hand on my shoulder "I think we finally have peace"

"All we can ask for" I turn and smile at May "What?"

"Just so happy with how my life has turned out" She smiles back and I grab her hand "Let's go celebrate with the family and let the girls know that everything is ok"

Cause for once I truly feel that everything is ok. That there is no more big bad out there. That I am not going to be pulled away from my family. I hope that feeling stays for a long time.

Cause I think it is time that no more strings hold Peter Parker down.

The end.