Chapter 9: X gonna give it to ya part 2

-Peter pov-
I come out of the classroom and see Magneto with a teen. The teen is on all fours and has a long tongue. I cringe at the smell that comes to me. I get my suit in for distraction for the kids to run.

"So you must be Magneto" I walk over just to have my suit stripped off me "Well I guess that is fair"

"You are the one who has made the mutant kind advance to normal minority status" I nod and magneto lands right in front of me "Xavier would not have died without leaving behind the best in his spot"

"We are" Logan and Scott walk over with the other X-Men members "Now how about we talk this out for once"

"I refuse to acknowledge the people who continuously made people fear us just like I have done!" He looks back at me "You are the only one who has given people hope! Made them not afraid to be near us! Be with us! Our kind are getting normal jobs for once! You even started a race renaissance! Black and white people are getting along better! Both populations are back on the incline!"

"That is not all because of me though" He seems confused "Many other people have been fighting for the other things for years"

"But your mutant movement has helped shine a bigger light" He puts a hand on my shoulder with a smile "I like you kid and I know that Xavier has made a right decision"

"But you want to test him" Logan pushes magnetos hand off my shoulder "You want to test if he can beat you in a fight to prove he is strong enough"

"Only if he accepts" I look magneto in the eyes and see fire "He is my daughters boyfriend after all"

"I have a dad?" I facepalm as my dadless girlfriends all look confused "Which one?"

"Wanda" She slowly steps toward him and he smiles "My beautiful girl! This universe has made it so we can see each other again!"

"Dad?" He nods and soon they are hugging "Dad!"

"Magneto why was I needed?" I forgot about the other guy "Why am I here?"

"If Peter can beat me then my crew will join" Magneto puts his arm around Wanda "If I win then my daughter and grandkid will be joining me at my castle"

"Deal" I see everyone's eyes go wide along with some gasps "I will meet you outback"

He nods and walks away "Pete?" I look at Logan who is frowning "You have no idea what he can do"

"I have an idea" I walk away with my head down "Just make sure everyone is safe ok?"

-Time skip-
I look at the man standing before me. He is able to manipulate iron. So almost ready to pass out I have a plan. The bell rings and he holds his hand out toward me.

"What the hell?!" I smirk at his evident anger and confusion "What is this madness?!"

"You control metals and iron is one" His eyes narrow "I have made my iron low along with some of my other bodily functions you could destroy"

"Well then you must be awfully weak" I feel my body getting everything back as he takes the helmet off "You are doomed son"

"Not so" He runs over and goes to Superman punch me "Boo bitch"

I move and give him a strong uppercut right to the jaw. He falls back and looks out of sorts. I jump on top of him and start to swing but stop. I look at the other teen and see a camera in his hands.

"I will not fall for your scheme" I stand up and step away from him "Stay away from my family"

"She is mine not yours kid" Magneto gets up holding his jaw "Do not forget this! I am the strongest mutant that stood beside Xavier! You can not beat me young man! No one can!"

"You are wrong" Logan walks up to my right side while Scott goes to my left "This man could beat you any day and so can our weakest kid"

"You will rue this" Magneto looks at Wanda with a frown "I will be back my love"

He flys away while the teen leaps away. I look at Wanda and see her looking upset. I walk over and pull her into me. I will protect her and the other mutants from being named demon spawns.

I will protect them from Magneto and his hell riser club.