Chapter 8: X gonna give it to ya part 1

-Wanda pov-
I groan as I slowly sit up from my dream. I look around and see that my family is here. Everyone is all here with me. We even have Betty in bed with us.

I make my way out and step out into the hall. Kids are walking and talking like nothing happened. I feel eyes on me and turn. I see a man who looks disheveled.

"Do not look away ok?" I nod and just keep looking at him "I am forget me not! Every time something major has happened and ended I have done it! I am the one who defeated Thanos! I am the man who has beaten all of the villains! But no one ever sees me! If you do not look at me then you do not know!"

"So if you died no one would know?" He nods confused and my hand glows as I hold it toward him "Then let's get one thing straight ok? You have never done anything"

He goes to speak and I make his mouth disappear. His eyes go wide and I make mirrors around us. He is never out of my sight now. I can see him gulp as I glare at him.

"Wanda" I turn and see Pepper there "Stop this at once"

"He claims to be able to stop everything but never stops the pain" I look back at the man "He deserves death"

Before either of us can speak a shot rings out "Then let an assassin do so" We look at Yelena who is holding the smoking gun "Make the mirrors moveable so we can see us bury him please"

"Yeah" I move the mirrors some and look at Pepper "I was gonna send him to a bad universe or something! She just straight up shot him!"

Pepper just shakes her head while we start moving him. Thankfully everyone is in class now. This would be very hard to explain. We walk out of the manor and to the garden.

This is going to be a little bit of getting dirty.

-Peter pov-
I get out of bed slowly as I avoid waking anyone up. I walk to the closet and grab my teaching clothes. I am already late as is for my class. I take a deep breath before I walk out.

I pop in a breath mint and walk to my class. I stop when I notice whispers coming from an empty class room. The door is supposed to be left closed. I walk inside and see some new students sitting at a table.

"So we just go through there and we are fine!" They all nod to the blonde girls idea "Let's go do it! All of the classes are in session"

"Expect for one busy teacher" I dodge a dagger that is thrown out of fear "You know typically that would get you in trouble right?"

"You are supposed to be in class teaching" I notice the redhead is one of my better students "What are you doing?"

"You are not going to tell right?" I shrug and they all groan "We are not doing anything bad!"

"Could have fooled me" I point to the table that I now see has a diagram of the mansion "That seems to be in very good detail and all I want to know right now is why some seniors want to break into what seems to be...the weapons cache?"

"We got a clue that there was bonus points for getting into the weapons cache" As soon as I see the paper I know who made it "The look on your face says we got fooled"

"Pietro" There is a gust of wind and I turn to see my girlfriends brother "You need to stop giving kids bad ideas"

"I was going to use that one but I got into teaching here" He speeds there and back with the paper "This is a copy of the one I threw away"

"Someone is trying to trick our kids into getting into the weapon cache" His face grows serious "Go up and make sure everything is secure! Kids go to the safe house! I am getting lo~"

All of the mansions power shuts down. Metal crunches and shakes. They told me about a man who can do this to metals. Told me of a man who was once Xavier's friend.

Magneto has come and I do not believe it is to play.