Chapter 2

-Peter pov-
"So what you are saying is that I was killed but now we are here?" Everyone nods and I try to wrap my brain around this "How did I die?"

"You were betrayed by me" Carol sighs "S.H.I.E.L.D got attacked from the inside by evil skrull and last time I was away so I thought it was all fine"

"This time we know it was not" Steven does something magic and shows a thin line "This is the timeline that we are on and this is what is happening as we speak"

Multiple lines start shooting out of it. All of these lines grow to show more lines. Soon there is nothing but lines everywhere. There are so many alternate timelines going on before my eyes.

"Every one of this lines is another universe" Steven collapses them down "But if a universe connects with snot end it can cause an inversion"

"Which is bad?" He nods and I sigh "So S.H.I.E.L.D no longer comes at us but this Kang guy sounds avengers worthy of a threat"

"I have been told so" We all jump and Loki puts his hands up "The Loki you all knew is dead and gone where as I am a variant from one of those time streams! During your time heist I got the Tesseract and left just to end up in a time agency...the woman I fell in love with killed the time keeper and now a new Kang is out there"

"Even Loki found love" I stand up and look at everyone "If he can be good and find happiness imagine who else can? Imagine what we can do now that we know all of this! Someone out there has already beaten Kang! Chavez do you know of this Kang guy?"

"Once" Her face goes dark "I saw him destroy a planet like it was nothing and a galactic world eater do as the description says"

"I met someone in the illuminate who may be on our earth too" Steven looks at me "I will need you to come with me"

I nod and we dismiss our meeting. Steven seems to believe this guy is who we need. I assume Xavier must think he is too. Cause if not then we are going through the plan in all of the wrong ways.

I can only hope this man is a kind soul.

-Time skip-
"Watch out!" I jump and Steven blocks with another magic shield "We are here to speak not fight!"

"That's what the last guy said!" I dodge another fireball "I may like your comments and mouth online but I am not above roasting a bug man"

"Enough of this!" Steven ropes him and the rock, thing, guy down "We are here to talk to reed about the multiverse and how our earth is close to being destroyed! Now how about leading us to him!"

"No need" We turn as a man with a beard walks in with a blonde woman "Ben and Johnny are skeptical these days after a former friend tried to kill us"

"Dr. Richards" I smile and hold out my hand "Big fan! I have your books and posters! I love your research into quantum physics! Why the beard though?"

"Cause I like it" the woman smiles before looking at us "What was that about a multiverse?"

"I went to a multiverse where you two have kids" I can see the looks of shock on their faces after that sentence leaves Stevens mouth "We are in danger of a man named Kang and a earth eater named Galactus coming for our planet so we need your team all on board to help us"

"It would be a honor" Dr. Richards comes over and shakes my hand finally and then stevens "We never thought the avengers or X-men would team up with us"

"Dire situations and a common enemy have a way of making the impossible sometimes possible" I take a deep breath before speaking again "We are going to need access to your research and labs to help us all be able to make equipment good enough to be able to fight some cosmic ass"

"No Tony stark and you are here always when needed" I nod and he smiles "I think we can get along just fine"

We discuss a few more things before we end up heading out. Once back at the mansion I see Tony is in the living room. This has been a conversation building up. I take a deep breath and step toward him.

"I am sorry about missing the we~"

"Stop" He hugs me tightly "I love you my boy and I am so sorry I abandoned you"

"I love you too" I hug him as tears fall down my face "I have missed you"

"You have made so many strides forward and brought families back together" He pulls back and I can see happy tears falling down his face "I am so proud of you my boy"

"All I ever wanted to hear" I let out a watery chuckle "You think happy would be proud?"

"He already was" We share another tight hug "Never am I leaving you again ok? The avengers and X-men will work on our issues"

I smile at that and can not help but believe everything may be getting better. We may actually be able to pull off a victory here.