Chapter 15

-Peter pov-
"Spider-Man! Spider-Man! Does what ever a spider can! Can he swing from a web?" I go to launch one but it does not go "NO I CAN NOT!"

I brace for the fall but get the wind knocked out of me instead. I feel a rib break as we land somewhere. Once I am laying down I open my eyes. I look up to see a torn suited She-Hulk.

"I was on the way to see you all anyways" Her green skin turns normal and soon she is nude "Look away Damnit! God this is a mess!"

"Our powers have stopped?" She nods and I turn off my suit so she can have the spider symbol "Here! Take this and I will send out a call"

"Issue with that" We both turn and I quickly nano suit her "I am a woman remember?"

"Yeah taskmaster I remember" The helmet comes off and she tosses it "Uhh that is new"

"I feel something but I am able to repress it" Wait shouldn't she forget me?...oh shit "Duck!"

I drop and a dart hits Jennifer. I turn and see her asleep. I look at Taskmaster who nods toward the edge. I run with her and grab her helmet.

"You may need this" I place it on her head and she grabs me around the waist "What is happeeeeeennnning!"

We are being swung using a multiple hooked grapple gun. We swing a little until we land in an apartment. She pushes me into a room and I hear a lock. I have a small window and that is it.

"Peter Parker you have women chasing you and your pheromones" Oh god "She-Hulk, Black Cat, Captain Marvel, Jane Foster, Nebula, Miss Marvel, and someone under the name Spider-Woman"

"The fact you still remember me means you are one too" She goes silent "You have cuffed yourself and I am in here till this passes"

"Let's get to know each other" I chuckle and I can hear her chuckles too "What is your favorite thing to do?"

"Save people" I look at the door "You?"

"Think maybe I could be good" I hear metal start clanging "My body is going before my mind does Peter"

"What?" The door opens and soon she is above me "Whoa!"

"I need you to switch me places!" I dodge the first grab but can not the second one "Peter!"

I look and see her eyes darken. I am so going to get killed.

-Pepper pov-
"Alright that was the last one" We throw Carol into the cell "Jennifer is out on a roof apparently thanks to the helicopter doing a news cast on Sleeping Spider-Man"

"But she has him" I look and see Natasha loading a gun "I am killing this bitch finally"

"Antonia Dreykov has done nothing illegal" Natasha narrows her eyes at me "You kill her and I will not hesitate putting you in jail"

"You would arrest me?" I nod and she gets in my face quickly "You really going to do this?"

"If I must" She goes to speak but the alarm goes off "What is that for?"

"Help!" I look at Michelle running at us all "The Skrulls are here again!"

"But we have no powers!" Wanda frowns "What Dan we do?"

"Stay behind me" I put my armor on "Call Tony and say we need all Mortal Avengers!"

"Nope!" My power shuts off and I can only look at May "I know how to use this armor set and you are pregnant"

"May no!" She suits up and rushes out with Natasha "Son of a bitch!"

I hope they can help us all.

-Peter pov-
"Oh god!" Taskmaster falls over with her tongue out "Too much"

"Agreed" I grab her tools and her dart gun "I will be back"

I shoot her and she goes to sleep. I get into her gear and surprisingly it fits well. I need some heavy armor made up. Not the time to think about that though.

I pick up taskmaster and rush us out. I am swinging us from rooftops when I see a helicopter. I go to where it is and see Jennifer slowly getting up. I groan knowing what I have to do.

I pull out the dart gun as I land. I aim it and pull the trigger. My eyes go wide as time slows down. The nanosuit expands out and I start running again.

"RAAAAH!" I look back to see the dart bounce off like it hit a wall "NOW I AM HORNGRY!"

I rush with Taskmaster away and try to lead She-Hulk away. I know Jennifer has pretty good control over both. But something tells me she has lost it all. That is something that needs kept from civilians.

I am sprinting when my senses go off. I look to see we are at the new school. I stop and lay taskmaster down when I see the fighting. I pull out taskmasters sword and turn toward a heavy breathing She-Hulk.

"You help me and you can have me" She gives a nod and the mask disappears "Smash every skrull you see while I find the leader"

She gives a nod and jumps away. Powers are back somewhat so I have to be careful. I sword can kill someone but me swinging can obliterate a body. This will be like learning to ride a bike again.

I take off running and find Natasha out cold. I look and see May inside one of peppers suits. She is losing a 5 v 1 fight. I feel anger swell up inside of me and rush.

"Not so fast!" I stop when a skrull points a gun at me "Your healing is still not here just sense"

"Why are you all doing this?" He narrows his eyes "Answer me!"

"Cause the Skrull Invasion is upon us!" He smirks "Never again will we have to hide! This planet shall be ou~"

Bang!

"Fuck dictators" I turn to see Taskmaster holding a smoking gun "I was worn out not knocked out"

"Fair enough" I turn toward the last four "Now to take you out!"

I go to hit them but She-Hulk breaks in. She slams them all around and goes berserk. I watch as she completely destroys them all. When she is done she lets out a primal roar.

I hear a whistle and turn to see some other women behind me. I really want to figure this skrull thing out. But I think I am not going to have free time for a little bit. This is most mens dream right here.

So why does this feel like it will be a nightmare?