Chapter 14

-Yelena pov-
"Alright everyone has a gift for Peter right?" I look at Betty confused "Yelena you got him something right?"

"Is it an anniversary?" Her eyes go wide and I can see everyone has the same expressions "What? What did I miss?"

"Yelena it is his birthday" It is my turn to go big eyed "We included you into the group chat!"

"What is a group chat?" The girls all hold up their phones "Oh"

"I will go with her just do something fun ok?" Natasha grabs my hand and drags me to the door "We will get something good for him!"

-Time skip-
"So what do you know about Peter?" I look away from the shirt I was looking at to look at Nat "Anything at all?"

"Well" I look at the Funkos and math shirts "He loves his family, he loves helping people, he loves math, he loves anime, he loves books, and he loves the babies on the way so much even if they are not here yet"

"All correct but what do YOU know personally about Peter?" I look away and Nat puts a hand on my shoulder "You think we just put you in this cause of me don't you?"

"You are my gorgeous sister and I am a waste of space" Nat smacks my shoulder and I pout "That was mean!"

"You are not and never have been a waste of space!" I go to speak but something in my stomach does not turn right "Yelena?"

"Bathroom!" I take off running and barely make it to a toilet before I get sick "Oh god! This is so gross!"

"I got your hair" Nat holds my hair and rubs my back while I start vomiting again "I think we need to get you a test done"

"I only have one thing to say" I vomit and then groan "Peter will be castrated and I will never be jealous again"

-Time skip-Kate pov-
"So what is your gift?" I jump and turn to see a smiling May "I seem to see that you have a bag like Betty's"

"Yes well we went to the same store" May gives a nod with a smile still in place "What is wrong?"

"Smile through the pain right?" I see the tear fall and pull her into a hug "I can not have a baby! My test came in and I can not have a baby!"

"Oh May" I rub her back to soothe her as she breaks down "It is ok May"

"I wanted to have a baby but they said I am not able to!" May sniffles and pulls back to look me in the eyes "I-I wanted to so I could be a mom an-and so you girls could stop having to stop being heroes"

"May we also want normal lives too" I wipe her tears away "You will also be a mom to the babies we have ok? They will look up to you as well"

"I am old though" She looks away from me "Why are you all still with me?"

"Cause we love you dear" Wanda comes over and cups Mays face "We all love you so much! You are so wise, look so young, and have such a smoking body! Like damn I wish I could fuck you everyday!"

"Well that was more crass than expected" We all laugh and May smiles for real this time "You think Peter will like what I got him?"

"I will love what anyone gets me" We all turn toward a confused Peter "Just why did I get stuff so I know how to react or if I need to quickly get you all something...not that I do not have something!

"Peter it is your birthday" The look that goes across his face is so hilarious we all lose it "Ho-how do you forget?"

"Everything has been so busy!" He comes in and Jean puts a party hat on him "Where is the Russian duo?"

"Uh we are here" We all look at a timid Yelena and a normal looking Natasha "How about we get the party going? Like now please"

-Time skip-Yelena pov-
-Radio playing-
They say it's your birthday
It's my birthday too, yeah
They say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you

"You seem to not be enjoying the birthday party much" i look at Peter as he sits beside me "Everything ok?"

"No"

Ah
Ah
Ah
Come on
Come on

Yes we're going to a party party

"I had no gift for you and now I do but I am scared" He looks at me really concerned so I continue "I just do not want you to feel like you have to be here"

I would like you to dance (Birthday)
Take a cha-cha-cha-chance (Birthday)
I would like you to dance (Birthday)
Dance yeah

Oh
Come on

I would like you to dance (Birthday)
Take a cha-cha-cha-chance (Birthday)
I would like you to dance (Birthday)
Oh dance! Dance

"Show me the gift love" I hand him the box "If this is a necklace than yes I will not like it cause you all get me one everyday they can and I am running out of space!"

They say it's your birthday
Well it's my birthday too, yeah
They say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you

"It is not" He opens it and I watch his face go blank "I knew you would ha~"

I am cut off by peters lips crashing on mine. When he stops I see the smile on his face. He runs away and shows the girls the positive tests. I smile at the excitement in his voice.

I put a hand on my stomach and let relief wash over me. Maybe I can finally have a normal life.