Chapter 11: X gonna give it to ya part 3

-Wanda pov-
"Can you take this seriously please?" I sigh while the two women laugh "Please! I have no idea how to tango! I barely can do a two step dance!"

"I just like how she comes to the widows for dance tips" Yelena smiles and puts a hand on my shoulder "We got you back sister wife"

"Please never say that again" Natasha walks over towards the radio "Yelena you are up! You are fresher than I am cause I know you still practice in your free time"

"Stop spying on my free time!" I smile at the two but then go wide eyed when Yelena grabs my right hand and ass "Time to dance!"

-Radio-
When your legs don't work like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?

And, darling, I will be loving you 'til we're 70
And, baby, my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Well, me—I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am

"You are too tense love" I frown while slowly dropping my head but Yelena quickly raises it back up "Nothing to be ashamed of ok? Just work on giving up control"

So, honey, now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are

"Already much better" I smile as we slowly move in a circle of stepping "You are a natural love! An absolute natural to the world of dance!"

When my hair's all but gone and my memory fades
And the crowds don't remember my name
When my hands don't play the strings the same way (mmm...)
I know you will still love me the same

'Cause, honey, your soul could never grow old, it's evergreen
And, baby, your smile's forever in my mind and memory
I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe it's all part of a plan
Well, I'll just keep on making the same mistakes
Hoping that you'll understand

"Now for a spin and dip" I let her spin and sip me while we laugh "Peter will not know what hit him"

That, baby, now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
Thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are (oh, oh)

La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, lo-ud

So, baby, now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Oh, darling, place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
But maybe we found love right where we are
Oh, baby, we found love right where we are
And we found love right where we are

"That was perfect!" Natasha walks over while applauding "I can not wait to see you in action! That was absolutely wonderful! Magnificent!"

I am about to speak when the alarm goes off. We all quickly rush out trying to figure out what happened. I freeze when I see my dad bleeding in the main entry. I look to see Logan and Peter in shock beside him.

"The guy had an answer for all of us" The teen that came the other day with him is covered in blood and seems to be injured "The whole crew is trapped and hurt"

"How do we know this is no trap?" Logan's claws come out "Why do I not skin you alive now?"

"Because we are better than that" Peter puts a hand on Logan's shoulder before stepping toward the teen "Take us to them please"

The teen nods and Peter runs out with Logan. Our medical team start helping my dad and I am left confused. I place a hand on my stomach while I worry about Peter. I can only hope he is not being led into a trap.

-Time skip-Peter pov-
We run toward the fire blazed mansion. Logan and I get inside to get the people out. We get most of them out before my senses go off. I turn and see a man holding up a gun.

"Who are you?" The eyes are white while he is covered in red and black Kevlar "What is your name?"

"You know I have no idea why the people love you Tom" I tilt my head confused and he waves the gun "Ignore that I was just talking to the people"

"Dear god" I look at Logan who is shaking his head "Wade what the fuck?!"

"Adamantium bullet bub" Logan growls and the Wade guy laughs "I go by Deadpool and my daughter says hello! Or at least she would have had you all NOT FUCKED WITH THE TIMELINES! Now I have no love and no daughter! What the fuck did you all do to them?!"

"Wade no one did anything" A gunshot goes and I barely miss the bullet that hits Logan's arm "FUCK IT! I AM CUTTING YOUR HEAD OFF AND SEWING THAT DAMN MOUTH SHUT!"

"They did before and everyone hated it!" I put a hand in front of Logan as he cocks the gun again "Now listen! I need your help to get my wife back! I...I want to be better than how I have been but I have no idea how! I know who did this but I need insurance that...you turned thinking I was your sense"

My senses go off again and I push us out of the way. The mansion explodes and I am left looking at the destruction. A huge X is standing in the sky with fire. Standing on the roof is a cyborg man.

"Wade what the hell did you do this time?"