Chapter 7: Kangs Dynasty

-Wanda pov-
"You know we can control it together" Steven sighs and nods while Xavier comes over "Do not worry about our babies"

"I am worried about the sacrifices!" I look at him confused and he explains in painful detail what he means "Two will be shredded apart! They will be dead and two will lose their magic! Since Jean is a mutant and so is Xavier they would be out in a comatose state! That is what I am worried about!"

"We will be fine but the avengers and everyone else will be having a problem with Kang" Xavier smiles and looks at us "Let's get to working on saving everyone huh?"

-Peter pov-
We all are making sure people are located in safety bunkers. We have been in a weird universe since last week. It has been the same and we know it is cause of a pole we placed. Tony has checked it multiple times.

So when the sky turned purple we kind of figured out that kang is here. Everyone has gotten their commands and we are ready for him. He will not be able to beat us all. We have faced bigger foes and HOLY SHIT GIANT FOOT!"

"Run!" I swing away as a huge foot barely misses me "Why is he a giant man?!"

"I was not ready for that" I look and see Loki holding daggers "He was our height last time!"

"I am going to take their universe and make it pay" A web pulls me away and I turn to see the spider people "Bow down to me!"

"Not a chance!" I smile as older Peter walks up beside me "Team Spider will take you down"

"Or die trying" I turn and see middle Peter walking up to us "Cause man that guy is an At-At"

"Spiders!" Older Peter points toward kang "Get the legs!"

They all yell and swing out at him. He goes to attack us but stops when blasts hit him. I look to see the thunderbolts attacking. I land as a message comes through my mask.

"We know we were supposed to stay back but figured this needed help" Betty gives a sad smile "You were the only guy to give me a chance and now we can sacrifice for you instead of you and Tony sacrificing everything for everyone else...goodbye and thanks Peter Parker"

"We will get them back kid" I turn toward Tony who has his face plate up "But you have to stop this guy first!"

I nod and follow the other spider people. We are spinning webs around his legs while he is distracted. We send some to make a net so when he falls he will be caught. We just need him to fall forwards...I have an idea.

"Sorry kid" I get kicked into a wall and fall as Older Peter lands with middle Peter "I have lived a life that was full and I will not let either of you die today"

I go to stop him but he webs me. I struggle out of it as he rushes down. A Spider-Man in all black is with him at the feet. They shoot the leg webbings and pull.

I watch in horror as Kang falls. He grabs some Avengers and X-Men while he falls down. I run to the edge and see Kang with the webbing around him.  The two Spider-Men are gone as the others come to us.

My mask fades away as I look down. Everyone is watching as kang seems to not be moving. The silence stops when familiar screeching is heard. We all look up and see the alien ships from when we thought Thanos.

Multiple portals open up as Carol starts after the ships. Monica goes with her while super powered people attack them. The portal rain missiles out of them and we try webbing them up. One goes off and levels a whole block.

We are in all out war right now. I go to swing at a portal when I am grabbed. I look and see Kang is holding me. He has a arm free and I am in it.

I look to see older Peter dead, black suit Spider-Man dead, Jubilee is dead, warhead is dead, and a few others are injured. I feel anger course through me and I look at the other spiders. Middle Peter is slow to get up and seems to be hurting. I growl and web his eyes which cause him to get let me go.

"THIS IS FOR PETER!" I swing at his face and punch the hardest I can straight into his face "THIS IS FOR THE OTHERS!"

I throw punches while he tries to get me away. I am making him stumble until I am blasted away. I look up to see more kangs. They all are focused on me.

That's when it happens.

That pole was placed for a specific reason. To draw heroes from this universe out. Thankfully we seemed to have found some. Cause the multiple avenger look alikes seem to be at least helping.

"They got the message" I nod and Tony lands beside me as the kangs start to struggle "Older Peter can kiss my ass"

"Oh come on stark" Older Peter comes out from hiding with the Spider-Man noir "We played it to a fiddle"

"This is not how it was supposed to be!" The tall kang stands and a huge portal opens  "YOU ALL SHALL PERSIH BEFORE THE ALMIGHTY KA~"

The guardians space ship shoots through his chest as it skids off buildings. He falls down with a thud and we all look at the portal. A planet earth is coming crashing through it. We defeat the kangs quickly and then I swing to where the four are.

-Wanda pov-
"They have defeated them" I look from the screen to them "We must finish this!"

All of our energy is spinning around us. Xavier nods and I see the two share a look. Before I can stop them I am ejected with Jean. We beat on the spell but we are stuck outside.

"Steven!" I turn to see Peter hitting it now "Steven get out of there!"

"There is only one way kid" Steven gives a watery smile "Take care of Tony please"

"The school Peter as well" Xavier smiles and gives a nod "Thank you for helping us out and being here"

The spell closes on them and then there is a bright flash. Voices surround me but all I can see is the light. There is nothing but light in my eyes. When the light fades it is silent.

Soon I am hit with immense sleep and go into a sweet dream.