Chapter 13

-Kate pov-
"Ok so everyone is going out while we move in?" Yelena nods and peter sits the next box down "Why?"

"Because some are pregnant and Peter refuses to have sex with me to get me there" Yelena smirks as she goes throw a box and peter shakes his head with a sigh "Got anything to say Spider-Boy?"

"Yeah" He throws a pillow and hits her in the back of the head "You can set up the bedroom"

Peter walks away and I see Yelena frown. I am so confused right now. I go toward her but she shakes her head. She walks away and I am left alone.

What am I going to do to fix them?

-Time skip-Yelena pov-
"Hey Uh you free?" I turn and see Peter standing in the doorway "How are you doing?"

"Good but not like your truly care" Peter sighs and walks over to me "Why am I the one you pull back from? Is there something wrong with me? Am I ugly? Is it the hot sauce on Mac N cheese? I can stop!"

"I think you need to stop before you get an ulcer" He sits beside me on the bed "Look I love you just the way you are ok? But Yelena...kids are something we have to talk about ok? I mean Wanda is expecting, Jean is expecting, and so is Pepper! I just...I just am afraid"

"Of something happening like Michelle?" Peter frowns but nods "Peter we have taken steps to prevent that"

"But you all did not hear what fully happened" I look at him confused "MJ was not alone when she lost the baby"

-Year ago-Peter pov-
I look at the view of the mansion and let out a happy sigh. This is the best place for us to be. I grab the doorknob and step inside. I am confused and worried when I see MJ crying.

I walk over to her and pull her into my side. She has the sonogram picture on her lap. I look around and my senses never go off. What am I missing?

"We lost the baby Peter" I feel my heart shatter and my body go numb "I was walking and a sound wave ballasted us down the hall...I lost the baby Peter and I am so sorry I lost our little sunshine"

I say nothing because I can not think properly. I hold her close and rock her in my arms. When she sleeps I get up and lay her down. I go out and go straight to the cameras.

I look and find what I am looking for. I take it to Logan, Scott, and Xavier. Powers were used outside of the class and outside of power zones. We all agree on what needs to be done.

-Current time-Yelena pov-
"Havok was expelled after that for unsafe use of his powers" Peter has tears falling down his face "She wanted to cover it up as just a normal miscarriage"

"Oh Peter" I pull him into me "I am so sorry"

"Well that kind of ruins my go happy surprise" We both look at Kate confused "I mean not that the truth ruins it! I mean it is a damper but not like I hate that it happened..Which I do hate that it happened! Can I start over again?"

"Love I understand what you mean" Peter stands up with me and we walk over to her "What is the surprise?"

"Well Uh you see" She pushes a button and closes her eyes "Do not be mad"

-Radio on speakers-
I've been really tryin', baby
Tryin' to hold back this feeling for so long
And if you feel, like I feel baby
Then come on, oh come on, ooh

Let's get it on, oh baby
Let's get it on, let's love baby
Let's get it on, sugar
Let's get it on, whoa

"Well the music is nice" we both chuckle until we get shot with arrows "What the hell?!"

"Aphrodisiac arrows that Clint told me to save for a good tiiime!" I look and see she got shot in the butt "God that will hurt for a while"

We're all sensitive people
With so much to give, understand me sugar
Since we got to be here
Let's live, I love you

There's nothin' wrong with me
Lovin' you, baby love, love
And givin' yourself to me can never be wrong
If the love is true, oh baby

"So your surprise was to make us horny and for us to have sex?" She nods and I look at Peter impressed "Not the dumbest things she has used arrows for"

"No that goes to toenail cutting" She huffs while we laugh "So when does the aphro kick in?"

(Let me love you)
Don't you know how sweet and wonderful life can be? Oh, oh
(Let me love you)
I'm askin' you baby to get it on with me, oh oh
(Let me love you)
(Let me love you)
I ain't gonna worry, I ain't gonna push
(Let me love you)
I won't push you baby
(Let me love you)
So come on, come on, come on, come on baby
Stop beatin' 'round the bush, hey

"I feel it" I move my shirt collar some "Oh god that is strong"

Let's get it on, let's get it on
You know what I'm talkin' 'bout
Come on baby, hey, hey
Let your love come out
If you believe in love
Let's get it on, ooh, let's get it on baby
This minute, oh yeah let's get it on
Please, let's get it on
I know you know what I been dreamin' of, don't you baby?
(My body wants some)
My whole body makes that feelin' of love, I'm happy
(My body wants some)
I ain't gonna worry, no I ain't gonna push
I won't push you baby, woo
Come on, come on, come on, come on darling
Stop beatin' 'round the bush
Oh, gonna get it on, threatenin' you, baby
I wanna get it on
You don't have to worry that it's wrong
If the spirit moves you
Let me groove you good
Let your love come down
Oh, get it on, come on baby
Do you know the meaning?
I've been sanctified, hey hey
Girl, you give me good feeling
So good somethin' like sanctified
Oh do right baby
Nothing wrong with love
If you want to love me just let yourself go
Oh baby, let's get it on

"Alright!" Peter grabs both of our hands "Let's get it on!"

-Time skip-May pov-
"So we have so much stuff now!" Everyone nods and we notice the house barely unpacked "What the hell?!"

We look around for them and all end up inside the bedroom. We are all taking photos at the sight. Peter is still inside Kate while Yelena is covered and leaking. They seem to have had a fun time while we were out.

Now they can have fun tomorrow unpacking too.