Chapter 10

Today is Tsubasa's birthday, she woked up very early and change her clothes.

She goes down the stairs and along the way, she was greeted by greetings.

When she arrived at the dining room, she was swept off the floor and was thrown on the air.

" Happy Birthday Spawn of Demon!!!! " Sanzu shouted at the top of his lungs.

" Thank you Haru!!!! " Tsubasa said and giggled.

Sanzu was then smacked by a plate by no other than Kakucho.

" Give her to me idiot " Kakucho said swiped Tsubasa off Sanzu's arms.

" Hello Tsubasa-chan, Happy Birthday " He greeted and then out her on her seat.

Tsubasa stared at the foods on the long table, " Wow!!! Thank you!!!! " She said and clapped her hands excitedly.

Mikey smiled and kissed her cheeks, " Your welcome Princess " He muttered.

Just then, the door bell rang. ' Who the fuck is here this early?! ' The executives thought.

Tsubasa happily went down her chair and ran to the door.

" Uh..... Who's here? " Takeomi asked confusedly.

" Princess invited someone for her birthday party " Mikey said coldly.

The executives stared at him in shocked, " What?! The Birthday Party is this afternoon, why the fuck is this person here at 6 in the morning?! " Rindou cussed.

" Princess said something about being her play buddy last night " Mikey said and shrug.

And then, Footsteps came into the dining room, " Daddy!! Daddy!!! She's here!!! " Tsubasa excitedly beamed in happiness.

And then, Ladies and Gentlemen, Kawaragi Senju waltz into the dining room.

It was an absolute silence, Senju was wearing a black sunglasses with an off-shoulder knee length dress.

The men doesn't know what to say and was frozen in their places.

Senju took off her sunglasses and gave them all an innocent smile, " Hi guys! It's been a while " She said and winked at them.

" What.. " Ran

" The... " Kokonoi

" Freaking.. " Kakucho

" Fucking.. " Sanzu

" Hell.. " Mikey said and glared at the female.

" Senju? What are you doing here? And why are you with Tsubasa-chan? " Takeomi asked confusedly.

Tsubasa tilted her head at the side, seeing that her uncles and father looks like they know her guest.

" Daddy... Do you known Senju-san? " Tsubasa asked her Mikey curiously.

Mikey nodded his head and snorted, " Yeah, a loser "

A tick mark appeared on Senju's forehead." Stupid Mikey!! " She yelled and carried Tsubasa.

" Let's go Tsubasa-chan, let's eat breakfast " Senju said sweetly and shamelessly sat down on the chair.

Mikey and Sanzu glared at the female, " Oi Brat! What are you doing?! Get off the chair!! " Sanzu shouted at his younger sister.

Senju blink her long eyelashes at her brother, " Awwww... Haru-nii... You shouldn't be like that to your sister " She then gave him an innocent smile and took a fork and spoon.

" Thanks for the food!! " Senju said and extract pieces from the food.

She took a bite of the fried chicken and then squealed, " Oh my gosh!! This is so good!! Tsubasa-chan, come and try it!! " She excitedly said to the little girl beside her.