Chapter 26

At night after the heartbreaking and dramatic goodbye of Senju to Tsubasa.

" Hey!! You can't just drag someone like that!! "

" Shut it! "

" You can't order me what to do!! You're not the boss of me!! "

" Brat, Shut up and come with me " Mikey said those words in the calmest way and dragged Senju in the hallway.

" Mikey? What are you doing? " Takeomi said as he was about to go out of his room but saw his sister being dragged in the hallway by his boss.

" Takeomi " Mikey said and look at blankly at him, " Don't mind us, Your sister just need to do something " and with that, Mikey dragged Senju to his room.

Takeomi blink his eyes, ' Need to something? What on earth is Mikey talking about? ' He wondered ok his head and went back to his room.

" Are you an idiot?! " Senju shouted at him, " Why did you told Take-nii that?! What if he found out?! " Senju angrily said to him.

" It's fine..... Takeomi knows you can protect yourself from anyone " Mikey just said to her.

' anyone but you!! I can't seem to beat you!! ' Senju thought to her self and curled her hands into a fist.

When they arrived at his room, Mikey immediately pinned her in the sofa.

His hands holding both of her arms above her head, he's on top of her.

" Are you just gonna stare at me all night? " Senju asked with a raised eyebrow.

" You don't seem to realize that you're exactly at the place I want you to be " Mikey said darkly to her.

" Huh? " Senju let out a confused sound before her lips was devoured by Mikey.

He moves his lips in a very rough and passionate manner, not letting every trace of her mouth unexplored by him.

He moves her both arms to hold them off by his one hand before his other hand cupped her cheeks.

He gently caress it as they shared an aggressive kiss, fighting for dominance, their tongue battling each other.

They broke the kiss as both of them breath for air, Mikey's hands went from her cheeks to her neck, to her collarbone and his hand started to drew circles over there.

Mikey's gripped on his hands tighten as he leaned and sucked a her neck, marking every part his lips touch.

Senju arched her back and unconsciously grind her core to Mikey's crotch, as the lust and pleasure started to cloud her mind.

" Oh! Fuck! " Mikey let out a hissed of shocked at what Senju did, he let go of her hands as he slip it on her back, tracing her back bone.

"  Ah! " Senju let out a moan when she felt shivered from his touch, his hand unconsciously went to grip his hair.

She felt hot and her body isn't responding to what she wanted it's like someone else is controlling.

Mikey kneeled on her sides as he lifted her back with his hands, Senju's head falling back as she couldn't move due to Mikey sucking and kissing her neck.

Her grip on his hair loosen as her body felt weak in Mikey's arms, just as the two where in their world the door burst opened and someone went in but Mikey didn't seem to mind it.

" Mikey, The sh— " Koko was cut off at the sight before him, " Ahem! Excuse me... " Koko cleared out his throat and closed the door, his footsteps getting farther away.

Mikey's hand trace down and went to her ass and cupped it, " Ah! " She then let out another moan, as her went to grip Mikey's shoulder.

His lips move upwards and went back to her lips, as the two lips locked together, Mikey pulled down the zipper of her night gown.

" It's a good thing you're wearing a nightgown tonight, it's easy to take off. " Mikey muttered as their kiss broke off, he wrapped his arms around her small body and flip their positions.

" Woah... " Senju gasped in shocked as she realized she was straddling Mikey, her hands resting on her covered stomach.

Mikey stared at Senju's body straddling him, the only part being covered are her womanhood and breast.

" Ah.....Ah.... Ah..... Ah.... " Senju moaned as she felt Mikey's hands on her waist, gently massaging and caressing it, it sent a fire to her system and she felt her body burning in desire.

" Fuck it.." Mikey muttered underneath his breath and sat up, taking his shirt off, Senju sitting on his lap.

Senju unconsciously traced her hands on his biceps, amaze by it.

[ Senju, I wanna fell it too 🤧🤧🤧, mala-Knight Velasquez ba?]

Mikey let out an amused chuckled and held her chin, their face inches with each other, " I told you didn't I? I have a better body than him ". And with that he crashed his lips to her lips.

Senju's hands rested on his chest, Mikey's other arm is around her waist and the other one is on her back.

" Mmmm.... Mm..... Mmm...."

The two kissed each other raw and hungrily. Mikey's hand immediately rip her bra off, her chest bounce on the force.

" Ah..  " Senju moaned when Mikey lifted her and leaned on the armrest, sucking her hard nipple, his other hand balancing her on his lap.

" Ah.. Ah... Ah... M—Mikey.. Ah.. D—Do it ... Ah.. Ah ... g—gently... Ah.. " Senju softly moaned as she gripped on his hair again.

She felt something wet on her womanhood and she unconsciously rub in on his stomach.

" Fuck! " Mikey cursed in amusement and stop sucking her nipple, "You're freaking wet for me.." He said and smile in amusement.

Senju closed her eyes and rested her face on Mikey's hair, " Shut up.. " She muttered, her cheeks reddening.

She then felt Mikey taking her panty down, she gripped on his shoulders when he rub his hands on her clit and pinched it.

" A—Ah! ...... T—That hurts!.." Senju said and raised her heads, her eyes started to moist.

Mikey look up to her face and caress her cheeks, " Tsubasa really look like you when you cry " He muttered, his other hand then immediately rip her panty off.

" Let the fun begin " Mikey said with a smirk and lick his lower lips.

He unbuckle his belt and took off his short, his hand massaging her thigh.

" Now that there is no one that's gonna bother us.......

........ I'm gonna make you scream my name then I'll mark you as mine "

Author's Note:

My hyspogastrium is so painful 😭😭😭😭, it hurts like hell 🤧🤧🤧, also we have a little black out awhile ago so it's a little bit of late.

My brother unexpectedly came and he almost read what I'm typing. That was a close call, he's going to confiscate my phone if he'll find out about this.