Chapter 28

" Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! "

" Fuck!..... Damn!! Oh! Oh! "

Sounds of skin slapping against each other, loud moans and curses echoed around the dark room.

Mikey pounded on her core, his veiny length going in and out of her core.

" Oh god!! Mikey!! Faster!! More!! Ah! Ah! More! "

" Fuck...!! Your so tight! Oh! Damn it!!  "

He pounded on her faster, he was very feral and fierce of his every thrust.

" Ah!! More!! Faster!! More!! Aj! Ah! Ah! Ah! "

" You felt so good—Damn it! So good!! Oh! Oh! Oh! "

He continued pounding on her, sweats going down his ripped muscle and their body felt sticky.

" There! Oh god! Ah! Mikey! Ah! Ah! Ah! That felt good! "

Something build inside her and it makes her feel weird.

" Mikey! Ah! Ah! Mikey! Ah! Oh! I'm coming! I'm coming! Oh god!"

" Hold it, Brat..... Cum with me.... Ah! "

Senju dig her nails on his back as she cum on his cock, Mikey came after me.

She weakly slumped on his body as her eyelids close, Mikey laid her on the bed and hug her from behind.

" She's so gonna go feral at me tomorrow morning "

[ Author is struggling how to write a non-omegaverse intercourse ]

Next day

" Koko... Koko... Koko.. Koko.. Hey.." Rindou hit Koko's head to get his attention, since the latter wasn't paying attention to him and was staring at space.

"........"

No response, Koko is still spacing out in the kitchen, his breakfast infront of him.

Ran, Rindou and Sanzu look at each other, mentally asking themselves what's happening.

Sanzu sneakily tiptoed his hand to get Koko's wallet on his jeans, but the latter wasn't responding to Sanzu's action.

" Yes! Gotcha! " Sanzu happily said and took some of Koko's money and one of his card.

He them slowly put the wallet back and went back to his seat.

Ran and Rindou deadpanning at the pink-haired mullet's action.

" Morning...." Takeomi coming in the kitchen, to see they three looking at Koko like he was an alien person.

The kitchen was very quite and it seemed that Takeomi's still sleeping.

" What's going on? " He asked and stared curiously at the scene.

" Koko is spacing out " Ran was the one who answered him, Ran pointed at the spacing out Koko and pointed back to Rindou.

" Rin called him many times and also hited him but he didn't bulge. " And then Ran pointed at Sanzu, " And Sanzu stole some cash and one card on his wallet but he's still on space " He added.

" That's weird, shouldn't he be beating Haruchiyo right now because he stole his money " Takeomi said and sat down.

" Exactly! But he didn't! It's a nice day to steal Koko's things since he's not paying attention to it!! " Sanzu piped in happily.

Takeomi smacked his brother's head and kicked his chair.

" Shut it, Haruchiyo " He said to Sanzu.

" Koko... Koko.... Koko.... Koko.... Koko... Koko... Hey! Hey! Oi! " He said and shake the spacing out man but he's not bulging.

" He's on the other world, I wonder what happened " Takeomi said and stared at Koko, still not bulging.

" He didn't touch his food too " Rindou said and took a bite of the apple.

" Aha! I have an idea! " Ran said and punched his fist on his palm, he inhaled a lot of air and then exhaled it.

" KOKO!! INUI'S KISSING A MAN!!!! "

Koko immediately slammed his fist on the counter, startling Takeomi who was eating.

" WHERE?! HOW DARE THAT BASTARD KISSED INUPI?! I'M GONNA KILL HIM!! "

" Seriously? " Rindou said and massage his temples.

Koko looked around and found no one, or at least Inui and the man he's kissing.

Sanzu and Ran burst out laughing, " Inui is not her, Koko " Takeomi deadpanned at him.

He blink many times and his attention went back to the laughing duo, " I'm going to kill the two of you..... " He said and pointed his gun at them.

" Woah... Woah... Woah.... We were joking.... Jeez... " Sanzu and Ran raised their hands as a signed of surrender.

" You weren't on Earth so we brought you back " Sanzu said to him.

" Shut up, Sanzu " Koko snarled at him.

Just then, footsteps came downstairs.

" Good morning guys! "

Author's Note:

Stop here, because I'm busy, hehehe. Sorry guys.

Tomorrow morning is the second part.

Peace out!