Chapter 19

It was early in the morning and Senju was planning to bring Tsubasa to her work place prior to Mikey's disagreement.

He doesn't want to risk his daughter to be seen by anyone in his past and by anyone it literally meant everyone he meet.

But Senju is very stubborn, she really wanted to show her daughter all the dress she made so she brought her to her company.

With parents like this, I really wanted to say Good luck to Tsubasa while growing up unless this two patch whatever is between them.

Senju brought Tsubasa, Madness and Vengeance in her car.

Sanzu was shaking his head looking at Senju's car furthering away.

' .... Mikey will be so mad at this.... ' He thought and went inside.

Upon arriving at Tsubasa's company, Senju carried Tsubasa up the elevator with Madness and Vengeance walking at her side.

Unlocking the door to her office, Senju put Tsubasa down just in time for an employee to come in.

" Ms. Kawaragi, The board meeting is about to start. They are all waiting for you " She said.

Senju sighed and ruffled Tsubasa's hair, " Do you want to go with me? Or wait me here? " She asked her daughter.

Tsubasa beamed and clutched to her mother's leg, " I wanna go with you Mommy... " She said and gave her a puppy eyes.

Senju chuckled and carried her daughter, " Let's go then " She said and left, they left Madness and Vengeance in the office.

Opening the door to the meeting room, Senju was meet with her friends who didn't notice Tsubasa.

" Senju!! Where were you?! " Yuzuha said to her.

" I heard you move house, Where did you move? " Hakkai asked her.

" You are 10 minutes late, Senju " Mitsuya said to her.

Senju gave them a small wave and smile to them.

" Before that, I want you guys to meet my little successor " She said enthusiastically and happily faced her daughter to them.

" Hello!! " Tsubasa said and happily waved at them, her dimples showing.

" What the h—Oops! There is a child here, Takashi " Yuzuha cut Mitsuya when he cussed.

" I— " Hakkai was instantly speechless, he sat there, frozen in his place.

" This is my little sweetheart, Tsubasa. " Senju introduced her daughter.

" And sweetheart, this is my friends " Senju said and gestured to the the three.

" This is Uncle Takahashi " Senju said and pointed at Mitsuya.

" This is Auntie Yuzuha " Senju said and pointed to Yuzuha.

" And lastly, this is Uncle Hakkai " She said and gestured to Hakkai.

Senju sat down and put Tsubasa on her lap.

" Where is the others? I thought I'm late " She asked as she looked around the meeting room.

" It's an emergency virtual meeting, I called you but you didn't answer " Yuzuha answered and stand up.

" Hello Tsubasa-chan!!" Yuzuha said and pinched Tsubasa's chubby cheeks.

Tsubasa gave her a smile and then hide her face on her mother's chest.

" Aw... You're daughter is so cute..... How old is she?" Yuzuha cooed.

" She's five, she just have her birthday recently" Senju answered.