Chapter 22

Awkwardly sitting on the living room in Mikey's room, Senju was very nervous.

' Oh fuck.... How am I gonna start talking to him?..... ' Senju thought to herself, she is lightly bouncing her legs in the carpet.

Mikey was across, his eyes closed as he rested his head on the headrest.

' He didn't even look like interested in listening to me!! ' Senju thought angrily to herself.

Ten minutes later

Twenty minutes later

Thirty minu—

" Why aren't you talking? " Senju was immediately snapped out of her sleepy state when Mikey spoke and opened his eyes.

" I.... um...... Y—You look like you weren't gonna listen to me .... "Senju said and fiddled with her fingers.

" I'm gonna listen, talk Brat " Mikey sighed and said coldly.

Senju sighed and sat properly, " Mikey.... We really need to stop hating each other " Senju blurted out straightly.

" I don't hate you " Mikey said coldly, staring at her emotionless.

" You always call me brat!!! And you like to say mean things about me!! Plus you were ignoring me!! " Senju shouted at him in raged.

" It's a nickname and I wasn't ignoring or saying mean things about you " Mikey answered.

Senju slammed her hands on the table, " Liar!! " She bellowed to him.

Mikey massage his temples and deadpanned at her, " You're the one who hates me, don't drag me down " He said to her.

" I hate you because you treat me different from everyone else ever since we were kids!! I felt left out!! " Senju shouted at him.

" You have a short-temper, you know that right? " Mikey pointed out and rested his cheeks on his palms.

" I don't have a short-temper!! The way you treated me different just pisses me off!! " Senju shouted at him.

" Just sit down will you?, We are not going anywhere if we are gonna argue some unimportant matters " Mikey calmly said to her.

Senju angrily sat down and crossed her arms, not forgetting to rolled her eyes.

" Tell me what you really need to talk about and be blunt this time " Mikey said to her.

" We need to get along because Tsubasa will be the one suffering if we won't " Senju said to him directly.

" 'Get along', How? " Mikey asked her, shifting on his seat.

" Uh......... We can have a deal with each other, like we will do it with a catch and at the same time Tsubasa can't feel that her parents are always fighting..? " Senju said more like asked.

" For starters we are not fighting, you are just short-tempered " Mikey pointed out the most obvious.

" Argh!! Can you just stop with the 'short-tempered' stuff?! It's annoying!! " Senju hissed at him.

" Why? Truth hurt, doesn't it? " Mikey asked and raised his eyebrow.

" Shut up!! " Senju snapped at him, pissed.

"  A deal could work with me " Mikey said and ignored Senju's glared at him.

" Then, what are the deals? Anything can be fine,right? " Mikey said.

Senju nodded her head, " Then what if I wanted you to go and see your family once a month, will you do it? " Senju challenge him.

Mikey fell silent and then shrug his shoulder, " Yeah.. yeah.... Whatever " Mikey dismissed.

" Why would you do that? Shouldn't you be dealing things that has benefits on you? " Mikey asked her.

" Emma is my best friend and you dumbass is making her upset, that even when she is pregnant she's looking for you not her husband " Senju angrily snapped ay him.

' Poor Ken-chin... ' Mikey thought to himself, thinking of his old-best friend.

" Don't you know that she's been craving for you that her daughter looks like an exact replica of you?! Tsubasa and her can even pass as twins!! " Senju  said to him.

" I didn't know that, I never heard any information about her this following years " Mikey shrug his shoulders, not bothered by it at all.

" I refuse to believe that you've been keeping in tab with your family!! Even Grandpa Sano is looking for you!! He's ill you know!!  "Senju shouted at him again.

" Why are you telling me this now? " Mikey asked her.

" Oh, I don't know.. probably because you're ignoring me and won't talk to me!! " Senju said to him.

" Talking to you is a pain in the ass, you easily get angry " Mikey casually said.

" You!! " Senju pointed at him in an offending manner.

" Enough of this, I'll visit them anytime I wanted, once a month" Mikey said.

" Great!! What's your deal then? " Senju asked him.

" That will be only on me, I'll just to tell you if you need to fulfill your part of the deal " Mikey said and closed his eyes. " .... Once a week "

" Fine!! Now shake hands with me!! " Senju shouted and stand up.

She went near him and hold his hand, shaking it together with her hand, unable to hear the last words of Mikey's sentence.

" I'll go back to my room then " Senju and turned around, she was about to open the door when it just opened, showing Tsubasa on her pajama.

" Sweetheart? What are doing here in your Daddy's room? " Senju asked in confusion.

Mikey opened his eyes and just started at the mother an daughter.

" Mommy.... Daddy.... Can I sleep here..? Can I...?  "Tsubasa tiredly said and rubbed her eyes.

Tsubasa crunched down and carried her, ruffling her hair.

" I don't think that's possi— Yeah, you can " Senju was cut off by Mikey who suddenly spoke.

Mikey stand up and motioned her to follow him, " Let's go, I'm sleepy " Mikey said and went to inside the bedroom.

Senju hesitantly followed him, Tsubasa closely falling to sleep on her arms.

Arriving inside, she saw that the bed is much bigger, a double king size bed to be precise.

" Why do you have such a large bed? " Senju asked him, as she climbed and put Tsubasa on the bed.

" Yuki was the one who organized all the basic things in the mansion, for some reason she choose that bed " Mikey said as he took of his shirt.

" Hey!! Hey!! Why are taking your shirt off?! Put it on!! " Senju hissed at him and covered her eyes.

" I sleep without a shirt, what's your problem? You are not gonna see it anyway, I'll sleep with the lights off. " Mikey rolled his eyes and lay down on his bed.

Senju gritted her teeth and lay down, the lights then suddenly went off and she faced Tsubasa, encircling her hand on her waist.

She bit her lower lips as he tried to calm her beating heart and her red checks.

' Stupid, Dumbass, Oblivious, Baka,Idiot Mikey!! '

Author's Note;

🎤 Di na bala para iangat and bandera!!
Bara nasa puso niyo and tatama!! Ama! Salamat at Ikaw Ang agimat!!
Bawat banat iwagayway mo Ang watawat!!
Wa-wa-wa-wa-watawat!!
What?
PILIPINAS!!!🎤

Charr~🤣🤣🤣 I'm having fun listening to Sb19's 'What' song and it's so catchy to me.

While typing I'm nodding my head to the music and singing some lines so I took longer writing this chapter than the others 🤣🤣🤣, anyway love you guys💖💖💖.