Chapter 38

Everyone stared shocked at Mikey, who occupied the couch like he owns it.

" What? " He asked when he noticed all the stares at him.

Emma was the first to say something, she run to Mikey and shake his shoulders.

" You gotta be kidding!!! Who did you impregnate, emo-freak?!" Emma shouted stressedly at him.

" After you left here 12 years ago!! Not once did I ever thought of you having a child!! And now, you showed up with a son?! What has the universe got in to?!" Emma shouted, still shaking Mikey.

Sanzu butt in  casually, " Actually Mikey have two sons and one daughter" He said with a proud face.

Emma started to shake Mikey violently, " See!! You have two so— WAIT?! HE HAS WHAT NOW?! TWO SONS AND ONE DAUGHTER?! " Emma shouted in shocked.

Emma glanced at Sanzu for clarification, " Yeah.... They. Are.Triplets " Sanzu said emphasizing the ' They are triplets '.

Silence.....

........... Silence

" If you guys don't believe me, I can tell you all the details" Sanzu said, cutting the long silence off.

" No need Haruchiyo, Just shut your mouth. " Takeomi said with a tired voice.

Sanzu made a move of zippering his mouth and then raising his hands in surrender.

And that's when Fate decided to make Yukio's entrance in the party.

" You guys left me in the car." He spotted coldly at the adults in the room.

"We're sorry,You were sleeping, Yukio-kun. " Senju said with a closed-eyed smile.

Yukio let out a 'tsk' and walk towards Senju, his arm stretching out.

" Give her to me " He demanded at Senju, Senju sweatdropped at the kid and look at Yuki.

Not noticing everyone's eyes on them, Yuki let go of Izana's arm and walked towards her son.

She pinched his cheeks and kissed it, before carrying him.

Yukio's eyes widen and he struggle out of her grasp.

" Mom! Let go of me! Put me down! Mom! I said put me down! Mom!! " He complained.

" Stay put Yukio or else I'm going to slammed you down the floor " Yuki threatened.

Yukio snorted, " Do it if you can, Mother " He said sarcastically.

A tick mark appeared on Yuki's forehead, she then raised Yukio high to slammed him downwards when a hand suddenly stop her.

" You can't! " The woman said, Yuki stared at the woman curiously and Senju blink at her.

" Yuzuha? What are you doing? " Senju asked confusedly to the woman.

Yuzuha's eyes snapped towards Senju, " What do you mean 'What are you doing?' ?! What does it look like?! I'm stopping her from injuring her son!! " She snapped angrily at Senju.

The members of Bonten facepalm, " She's just joking,she won't do it, sometimes " Izana said, chuckling at them.

Yuzuha looks like she gets what they all meant so she awkwardly laugh and bowed her head down to apologize.

" It's fine, it's fine " Yuki said, waving her hands on the air.

" Bu—HEP! Can we stop this topic and introduce the birthday celebrant? " A female voice said on the mic.