Chapter 23

Senju was awake by a muscular arm around her waist and someone kissing her neck, thinking that it's Tsubasa she didn't do anything.

" ....Tsubasa-chan... Sweetheart.... Please stop doing that...... It tickles...." She said half-awake and half asleep.

She shifted and turned around in the bed to hug her 'daugther' but she unexpectedly hug a muscular chest and the arm around her waist tighten.

' Wait! Arm....? M-muscular arm...? M-m-muscular chest...?! ' Senju immediately opened her eyes when she realized something that is late.

' Fuck?! ' She mentally cursed when she grasp the situation she was in.

She was hugging her daughter last night, before she fell asleep but how did it all went to Mikey hugging her?!.

The worst part is their position which is questionable, Mikey's face is resting in her neck, his arm is wrap around her waist and the most satanic part is he was kissing it for some reason.

' Mikey was the one kissing my neck a while ago?! Shit! I thought it was Tsubasa!! ' Senju thought to herself in disbelief and shocked.

She tried to pushed Mikey's head off her neck but it's an epic fail. Mikey, for some reason, instead of getting his head off of her neck, he buried it more.

' This bastard!! ' Senju angrily thought to her mind, with a tick mark appearing on her head.

Senju gave up after a few tries and then went to taking his arm around her waist but to her disappointment, he didn't let go.

' How tight is his grip?! Damnit!! ' ' Senju angrily thought to herself again, growing another tick mark on her head.

' What the fuck should I do then?! I can't just stay in this state!! What if he woke up?! Oh my god!! That will be so embarrassing!! ' Senju panic on her head, trying to wiggle out of his arms but to no avail, she can't.

After pondering for a moment on what she's gonna do, she decided to woke up Mikey.

' I don't care if this will be embarrassing anymore!! I'm going to get him back!! Triple. ' Senju mischievously thought to herself.

She heave a long sigh, " Mikey!! Wake up!! Come on!! Wake up!! Hey!! Mikey!! " Senju said to the sleeping log beside her-I mean, Mikey.

Mikey didn't even flinch or move in his place and just continue sleeping.

Another tick mark appeared Senju's head, she calmed herself down and raised her hand until the same level of Mikey's nape.

' I don't have any other choice ' Senju thought to her self, more like convince herself.

She moved her hands and hold Mikey's nape, without a second to lose she began shaking his head to the sideways.

' I'm sorry..... please don't kill me when you woke up..... ' Senju thought to herself, mentally crying.

She knows that waking a sleeping Mikey is impossible but if you managed to wake him, you won't get out the room unharmed.

" Waah!! " She shouted in surprise when she suddenly move and was sitting.

" Why did you suddenly do that? " Mikey's cold voice, echoed in the room.

Senju stiffen in her place and automatically made her last will on her mind.

" Ahh... Eh.... - I don't wanna listen to you saying the vowels and I already know them " Mikey said to her.

Senju can't stop her eyebrows from raising up, " Really? I didn't know that " she can't help but said it.

Who would blame her, Mikey drop out in highschool and then goes missing only for them to know after many years that he was leading one of the biggest criminal gang on Asia.

Back in the day, Mikey hates studying so much that he would always burned his books along with his friends.

Mikey just gave her a deadpanned look and his arm around her waist tighten more, that it's starts hurting.

Senju immediately flinched on her spot and thrash on her 'seat', not really noticing where was she really thrashing.

" Stop moving brat, it's damn morning! " Senju heard Mikey's frustrated voice, but she wasn't paying attention to him.

" Ow!! Let go!! It's hurts you know!! Hey! Stop it!! Come on!! Ouch!! " Senju complained, still thrashing around.

" I said stop moving!! " Mikey angrily snapped at her and at the same time, they heard a thing drop.

" Mommy? Daddy? " Tsubasa's innocent voice came from behind Senju.

Senju immediately ceased on her place, landing on a dangerous place.

" ...... fuck!.... " She heard Mikey hissed on his breath as her eyes widen in realization.

' W-wha...?! ' She thought to herself in shocked.

SHE. WAS. SITTING. ON MIKEY'S. ERECT. COCK.

[ Good job, Senju⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄👍]

Now that's a situation that won't happen daily on this two, and at the same time something questionable.

Senju didn't felt the pain on her waist anymore as she was frozen in her place and was in the midst of mortification.

" What are you two doing? " Tsubasa asked her parents again.

Mikey, who managed to be calm at this situation, gently pushed Senju off him.

" Your mom is just waking me up, how about you? Where were you, Princess? " Mikey asked her as he took a pillow and put on his lap.

Tsubasa pointed at the television, not far away in the bed. " I was watching but there was no sounds coming in form there " She said and pouted.

" You didn't turned the volume on? " Mikey asked her, she tilted her head in a questioning manner.

Mikey sighed, " Go get the remote and we'll turned the volume on " He said.

Tsubasa turned around and ran to the carpet and like that Mikey stand up and went behind the still statueing Senju.

" Daddy!! Here!! " Tsubasa's excited high voice echoed in the room, she was holding the remote on her hand.

She jumped on the bed and handed her father the remote, Mikey raised the volume and gave the remote back to her.

" You can go back to watching now, Princess. " Mikey said and gave his daughter a closed eye smile. " I'll go take a bath. " He added.

Tsubasa nodded and turned around then dashed away without a word.

Before going to the bathroom, Mikey lightly squeeze Senju's shoulder, enough to get her back to reality.

" And you............

.......... will come with me "

Author's Note:

Me writing this; └|∵|┐ ♪\(ϋ)/♩\(๑╹◡╹๑)ノ♬ ₍₍ ◝( ゚∀ ゚ )◟ ⁾⁾⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾ ┏(^0^)┛ ┌(・。・)┘♪ ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ) 〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜ヾ(・ω・*)ノ(~‾▿‾)~

Should I write the next chapter? Or should I skip it?

🤣 Of course there is now way I'm skipping it, I just need to write the next chapter in the lock bathroom to prevent someone in my family accidentally reading what I'm going to write.

I should probably stop my habit from writing everything in a very detailed manner.

And once again, Love you guys so much and thanks for the 10k reads( I just notice it )!!!