Chapter 31

" Mikey!! We're here!! "

" We're back Manjiro, How's Senju? "

" Daddyyyyyy!!!!! I miss you!! "

Three figures came in the hospital room Senju was confined.

Tsubasa ran to her father upon seeing him, " Daddy!! " She said and kissed his cheeks.

" Princess..." Mikey said and patted her hair, " Did you have fun there? " He asked her.

Tsubasa nodded her head cutely, " Yes Daddy!! Is was so fun!! " She said enthusiastically.

" But it wasn't fun at all when Auntie said that Mommy isn't feeling well " She muttered sadly and look down.

" Don't worry, Princess...." Mikey  said and caress her cheeks. " Mommy is fine, she'll wake sooner or later, okay? " He said softly to her.

" Really? " Tsubasa asked with twinkle on her eyes and looked up.

" Hmm... See mommy " Mikey said carried her, " She looks fine, she's just sleeping " He said.

Tsubasa immediately smiled, " Right!! Mommy looks like she's sleeping!! Can I sleep with Mommy, Daddy? " She asked him.

Mikey gently put her down the bed, " Yes you can, but be careful okay, Mommy needs to rest " He said and Tsubasa nodded her head.

Tsubasa gently laid down a and hug one of Senju's arms, " Goodnight, Daddy.." She said sleepily and then drifted to dreamland.

" Manjiro.... What happened to her? " Izana asked after a few minutes of silence.

" She recovered her memory and she was panicking " Mikey answered him.

Izana cocked his eyebrows, " Recovered? Why? Did she lost her memories? " He asked confusedly.

Yuki elbowed him and glared at him, " Of course she does, Mikey said 'recovered', Didn't he?! " Yuki strictly said to her husband.

" Ow! Geez... Do I look like I know? Tss..." Izana muttered, pissed.

" She recovered everything,What did she say? " Yuki asked Mikey.

" She did, about us having sons " Mikey answered her, Izana choked on the air.

" W—what? The heck? Why am I surprised? When you clearly have siblings before? " Izana asked himself.

" Shut up, Izana " Mikey snarled at him.  " She mentioned that you knew where are they, Yuki " Mikey said and stared at her.

" E—eh? She said that?! " Yuki asked in shocked and pointed herself.

" She said you know where are they,Yuki " Mikey said to her coldly, " Where are they?! " He demanded.

Yuki played with her fingers and opened her mouth.

" ................ "

—————

" W—what? Mikey! You can't be serious?! " Sanzu shouted in rage.

" I'm serious, Yuki said they are there " Mikey said with every word emphasize.

" I thought you said you won't be coming back there!! " Sanzu argued back at him.

" Mikey, There are also police living near them " Takeomi said, agreeing to Sanzu's words.

" We can risk being caught with them, but without weapons with us, We'll be outnumbered!!  " Ran shouted and Open his arms.

" We could get arrested!!! " Ran added, Rindou rolled his eyes at his older brother.

" So you care if you're being arrested or not " Rindou said to him.

" Of course I'am!! I'm not an immortal!! I can die anytime!! If I die, Can I at least confessed to hi— hmmpp!! " Ran was cut off when Rindou feed him a tissue.

" To much information, Brother" He said coldly, " And don't mentioned your secret so casually like that " He added emotionlessly.

" I agree with you Mikey, We have to get them or else Senju will lose her mind thinking where are they or are they fine " Rindou said.

" Can we just tell her that they're fine and living peacefully?! " Sanzu shouted at them.

" I don't think she'll be happy hearing about that " Mochi said with a sweatdropped.

" Plus, she'll be cornered if she goes there without me " Mikey said to them." I don't wanna risk that " He said coldly.

' Whipped...... ' Everyone around Mikey thought to himself.

' territorial, possessive, and protective.... What a wolf!! ' Sanzu thought to himself and mentally cheered.

" Then your plan is, you're gonna go out there, unarmed and without bodyguards, in that place " Koko said to him.

" What do you mean 'you'? " Mikey asked them with raised eyebrows.

" Hah! See!! I was right!! We are going with him!! " Ran shouted.

" Oh god.... No way...." Koko muttered to himself.

" All of us are going there, we are just waiting for Kakucho to come back " He said.

" You guys are dismiss, We don't have anything to talk about. "Mikey said and stand up.

" Just pack your things, I don't think we can easily get my sons back, So it's safe to assume that we are staying there for a few days " Mikey added.

Everyone muttered a 'yes', 'roger' and 'okay' before leaving the hospital room.

" They're so loud, good thing they didn't woke up. " Mikey tsk and stared at his mother-daughter duo that's laying on the bed.

" I didn't think I'll be having a family like this, Mana " He whispered underneath his breath and sat down on the bed, playing with the locks of Senju's hair.

" I was sure I didn't deserved this..... But what can I do? They are already here..... I can only accept them " He whispered again, his fingers brushing through Senju's pink locks.

" And I'm gonna protect them with all I can " He said and smiled.

" Manjiro.... " The door opened and Izana went in." We have a problem... " He said.

" What is it? " Mikey asked him, " Is it critical or not? " He added.

" No... It's just little bit of trouble " He said and scratched the back of his neck.

" Trouble? Is it easy to fix? " He asked again.

Izana sighed, " It's not about the illegal business, it's more about a personal problem of ours in the following days. " He said.

" What is it? You made me nervous..." Mikey asked Izana again.

' You don't look like nervous at all. ' Izana said to him mind.

" Okay .... So Kaku is going back in Japan from States, right? " Izana asked.Mikeu nodded his head at it.

" He kind a brought something with him...." Izana awkwardly said and look away, Mikey narrowed his eyes at Izana.

" You are joking, right? " Mikey asked him.Izana shook his head.

" Unfortunately no, Manjiro. " He said emotionlessly.

" It's a big problem.......

..... especially since my troublemaker and problematic sons are coming with him "

Author's Note:

I can totally say that we are almost at the end of the story!! Yay!!  2nd story to finish!! Then after this, we are going to Alternative Universe!!!

Love you guys, thanks for the support!!!