Chapter 29

It was silent when Senju entered the kitchen.

Ran and Rindou was staring at her questionably and Sanzu was wiggling his eyebrows at her.

Koko wasn't looking at her and was awkwardly averting his eyes away, while Takeomi stared at his sister in shocked.

" What? " Senju asked and raised her eyebrows at them.

Ran coughed many times and pointed at her neck.

" Uh.... Did Mikey made that? " He asked her, Senju blink and hold her neck.

" What's in my neck, anyway? " She asked and caress it gently, " I didn't feel anything " She added.

" Ehem.. Nothing much just a necklace... " Sanzu teasingly said to his sister.

Senju's face has a visible question mark as she stared at her older brother.

" I don't have a necklace on, Haru-nii " She said confusedly.

" Yeah.... Sanzu meant something else " Rindou said and stand up, " Take a look at your reflection, Senju " He added and handed her his phone.

Senju took his phone and saw her reflection on the phone.Her eyes widen in surprised.

" He said there wasn't any!! "  She cried in despair and stomped her way to the living room, throwing Rindou's phone on the air.

Rindou immediately catch his phone then Ran and Sanzu peeked their heads on the door.

" You said there wasn't anything on my neck, Mikey!! " Senju said as she stand on the foot of the long sofa.

" Yeah... There wasn't anything on it..." Mikey answered as he laid on the long sofa.

" You liar!! You left hickeys on my neck you damn bastard!! " Senju angrily said to him.

" Oh... that? " Mikey said in a 'duh' tone, " I thought you mean jewelry that time " He answered.

" Why would I ask if there's a jewelry on my neck?! " Senju angrily shouted at him.

" I don't know.... Why would you? " Mikey deadpanned at her.

" Shut up!! You're just making excuses!! " Senju snarled at him and jump on him, choking him on the neck.

" Stop it, Brat.. You didn't specifically said what you mean when you asked.. " Mikey said as he took her hands off her neck.

" I freaking hate you, Mikey!! " She cried and tried to wiggle her hands off his grasp.

" Yeah.... You didn't mean that " Mikey rolled his eyes and flip their position, him towering above her.

" I do!! " Senju argued with him." And get off me!! " She cried out.

" No can do " He said and pinned her hands above her head. He crashed his lips on her, silencing her.

Ran and Sanzu whistled and look away." Okay..... We'll just leave the two on their business" Sanzu said in which Ran nodded his head.

" Did you perhaps saw the two of them like that, Koko? " Rindou asked blankly.

" Much worse than that " Koko said weakly. Takeomi patted his shoulder.

" You'll forget about that later. " He said sympathetically to him.

" Hope so... " Koko muttered underneath his breath.

" Ah! "

All of them flinched and Sanzu immediately closed the door.

" I'm just gonna go wash my ears." Takeomi said and went to the backdoor, " I'll use the stairs" He said and left.

" Yeah... Sa— " Koko was cut off by the kitchen door opening.

" What happened in the living room? Did I miss something? " Mochi asked, he looks traumatized.

" Just pretend you didn't hear or see anything " Sanzu answered and went back to eating his breakfast.

" Yeah... I'll just pretend I didn't see that" Mochi said dejectedly and sat down.

" I'll pretend I didn't see that... " He whispered underneath his breath.

" Accept it man.. " Sanzu said and patted his shoulder.

" This is our life now, we have to be ready in whatever happened in the future " Ran added to Sanzu's words.

" Yeah.. " Mochi said and nodded his head.

True to their words, Mikey became clingy to Senju the following days, in which they need to be accustomed to, but they still don't why though.

Until one night, something happened.

" AAAHHHH!!!!!! WHERE ARE THEY?! "

Author's Note

Short for today since I just felt better and I'm slowly getting back to my usual self.