Chapter 34

Sitting in the car, looking out the window, Senju was staring shocked at the house, infront if her.

" You gotta be kidding me!" Senju said in shocked. She looked at Mikey.

" You are telling me my sons have been adopted by Takemitchi?! " Senju asked him in disbelief.

" Plus, I thought you hate coming to this subdivision considering your childhood house are just around the corner. "Senju said and gestured toward the road.

" And as far know, Some polices and your old friends are living here too " She said smugly.

" Did you finally grow a heart? Or is it still there, just buried " Senju said teasingly.

"Brat... Is it the time for you to tease me? We have to get them back from Takemitchy " Mikey deadpanned.

" You are making it sound like Takemitchi stole your sons. "Senju said and rolled her eyes.

" Shut it, Just get out the car Brat " Mikey said to her blankly.

" You are coming with me, So you get out too" Senju snapped at him and crossed her arms.

" What?! " Mikey asked her angrily." There is no way I'm gonna talk to Takemitchy again " He said.

" But the nickname is still there " Senju said and gestured her hands as commas, rolling her eyes at him.

" I haven't even talk to him after highschool so it'll probably go awkward " She added and put her feet over her thigh.

" The last news that I heard about him is that he's getting married " Senju said and crossed her arms again." And that bastard didn't even invited me " she said and puff her cheeks.

" He married Hinata? Called it! " Mikey commented and sighed.

" And can you stop talking and get out the car, Brat? Our daughter could be waiting for us and I don't think you'll be able to persuade Takemitchy into giving back our sons back. "Mikey said to her and look infront.

" And I see Ken-chin, I don't wanna talk to him " Mikey said and looked away.

" You're just scared, Mikey " Senju complained and laid her head on the headrest.

" Shut it, Brat. " Mikey said to her and massage his temples.

" I don't wanna. " Senju said stubbornly and held a small box and a brown envelope up, " Plus Yuki said that this things will help us retrieve our sons back " She said.

" That means you're gonna help me, I don't think I can do this alone. " Senju said with finality.

" Think about it, Takemitchi and Hinata probably loves our sons with all their might right now, they're not give them back to us easily " Senju said.

" So it's parents versus parents " Senju said with a smirk.

" And what are we gonna tell them? That you have amnesia and forgot you have children but you didn't tell me at first so I'm not aware of them until now " Mikey said sarcastically.

" Maybe we can add a little white lie " Senju said and gestured her hand in a pinch.

" What lie? " Mikey said and looks her wit raised eyebrows.

" Just follow my lead " She said with a smirk.

" How can I follow when I didn't even know what's the plan?" Mikey asked her.

" It's a simple plan with a 4/5 truth and 1/5 lie " Senju said and opened the brown envelope.

" Huh? Have you lost your mind? " Mikey asked her in disbelief, " You really are related to Sanzu, you two think alike sometimes " Mikey commented and looked away.

Senju raised her eyebrows and scan the paper, " How did she do this?! " Senju asked in disbelief.

Mikey looked at her again, " Do what? " He asked confusedly. Senju give the paper to him and pinched her nose.

Mikey's eyebrows meet, " You're joking? " He uttered in disbelief. He read the last part and he felt his mind blew up.

" HOW ON EARTH DID SHE MAKE A MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE WITH OUR SIGNATURES IN IT?! " Mikey shouted in shocked.

" And it doesn't look fake " He added and facepalm. " Fuck! Now I know why Izana let her do all the paperwork" He commented.

" I think this is genuine" Senju said and have three certificates. "It's the triplets birth certificate" She said and gave it to Mikey.

Mikey sighed,  " Yuki's fearsome" He muttered underneath his breathe.

He look at her, " What's in the box? " He asked her.

Senju opened and her eyebrow couldn't raised so high. " She's out of her mind " She said and have the box to Mikey.

Mikey put the papers on the steering wheel and accepted the box. His eyes immediately widen.

" I'm not wearing a ring " Mikey commented dryly. " What the fuck is this?! " He asked frustrated.

" Think about it Mikey, Will they believe a marriage certificate without a ring?" Senju asked him.

Mikey angrily run his fingers up his hair, " This gotta be a joke. " He commented.

" Okay! " Senju clapped her hands,. " I have a plan now so let's get out " She said.

" Us? No freaking way! " Mikey said in a pissed tone.

Senju sighed and take all the papers and put them back on the brown envelope.

She take one of the ring and put it on her ring fingers and took the other one and handed it to Mikey.

" Wear it.." She said and took his hand, before she could put it in, Mikey pulled his hand back.

" Give me the ring, I'll wear it myself" He said. Senju gave him the ring and opened the door, she step out the car and closed the door.

Mikey put it on his finger and opened the driver door, he step out to and closed the door, before locking it.

Senju was standing in front of the doorbell, with her arms crossed.

Mikey walked towards her and leaned on the wall. " Ring the doorbell, Brat " He commented.

Senju sighed and pressed the doorbell, the door bursted opened and Takemitchi stared at the two in shocked.

' I'm freaking dreaming!! Mikey-kun is infront of my house ' Takemitchi thought and his jaw feel on the floor.

" It's been a while Takemitchi-kun!"

" Yo Takemitchy.."

Takemitchi was still frozen in place, before passing out her muttered.

" I'm dead..... Mikey's going to kill me... "

Author's Note:

Lats night I didn't update because I don't have load, it expired before I knew it. My sister was watching too many YouTube videos.