Chapter 37

" Ao-nii!! Ji-nii!! Faster!! We'll be late!! Mommy said we are going now!! " Tsubasa shouted at knocked on her older brother's room.

" Come on!! I can't wait to go to a birthday party!! " Tsubasa shouted and stomped her feet.

" Sai!! Open the door!! Get me the keys!! " Tsubasa huffed to Sai, who's beside her.

But before Sai could opened the door, It opened and showed her sleepy looking brothers.

" Hey Flower " Aozora said to her and yawned, on the other hand Jiyuu is wobbling while standing.

Tsubasa hold both her brothers's hands and dashed to the elevator.

Sai was following after them,when they arrived at the 1st floor, everyone is waiting for them.

Jiyuu suddenly fall down on the carpet asleep while Aozora leaned on Tsubasa's shoulders.

Senju chuckled and kneeled next to Jiyuu's sleeping figure, " It's almost lunch and they are still not awake " She commented.

" They surely act like you, Mikey " She said and carried the kid on her arms.

On the other side of the living room, Yukio approach Tsubasa with his hair covering his eyes.

" Hm... "

" Waah?! "

He ripped Aozora off Tsubasa too harshly and hugged her.

The adults gasped on shocked as Aozora was thrown on the sofa while Tsubasa covered her mouth with her little hands.

" Fuck! "

" Yukio!! "

Izana and Yuki blinked in surprise to their oldest son. On the other hand Aozora was peacefully sleeping on the sofa.

Yukio glared at his sleepily figure and looked away angrily. Tsubasa smacked Yukio's head upside down.

" Why did you do that to Ao-nii?! " She said angrily, tears streaming down her face.

" I didn't do anything " Yukio answered her, not bothered on why did she smacked him.

" He could get hurt!!! Why are you so mean today?! " Tsubasa said angrily and pouted her lips.

" I don't care " Yukio coldly answered her and shrug her shoulder.

Senju chuckled, Jiyuu on her arms. She walked towards the two and pinched Yukio's cheeks. " You're so cute " She commented.

" The two of you would look so cute together " She muttered underneath her breath and smiled at the two.

" Yukio, I'll borrow Tsubasa for a while, okay? You can have her later at the party " Senju calmly said to Yukio. Yukio just nodded his head at Senju.

" Mikey, can you carry Aozora? I don't think he'll wake up anytime now " Senju sweatdropped. Mikey, who's peacefully sitting on the sofa, just nodded his head.

" And you guys! " Senju pointes at the remaining Bonten executives. " Get moving! I promise Shinichiro-san we'll be there today! " She snapped at all them.

Yuri and Yushi dashed passed them and went outside the door. " The troublemakers are already so excited about going to a birthday party" Sanzu commented dryly.

" Who's birthday are we going again? " Ran asked in confusion. Senju throw a pillow at him.

" Ellie's!! Emma's daughter, dumbass Haitani! " She said angrily." And go outside already! You guys are making us late! " She exclaimed at them.

Timeskip

Knock³!!!

" Yes, Ho— " Draken was cut off when he saw what he didn't expect outside their house.

Mikey—Izana—No! The whole Bonten are outside of their house.

He couldn't help but exclaimed out loud.

" MIKEY?! " He said in the loudest voice he could muster.

" Do you really have to shout?" Sanzu said and massage his head.

Just then footsteps came running in their direction. Emma—Shinichiro appeared behind him.

" You guys made it!!" Shinichiro said happily and approached them.

Mikey looked away, avoiding meeting their eyes.On the other hand, Izana gave them a closed-eyed smile.

" Shinichiro-san!! " Senju greeted the male happily. She looked at Emma, " Oh my gosh! Emma! I miss you!! " Senju said and hug Emma with her one hand.

" I miss you too Senju " Emma said softly, her eyes glued on her older brothers but then it went down to a woman, clinging to his arms.

Yuki noticed Emma's stares at her and waved at the woman.

" Hello!" She said enthusiastically, Emma's face morphed to a confused expression.

Yuki immediately noticed her stare and smiled warmly, " I'm Yuki,your sister-in-law" She said bluntly.

Emma's eyes widen, " S—sister-in-law?! " She asked with her jaw dropped.

" Hilarious shocked expression caught in 4k " Sanzu said playfully, earning a jab in the sides by Ran.

" She's Izana's wife " Senju said and sweatdropped.

And the last straw of Emma's sanity snapped, " Y—Y—Y—You gotta be joking me?! " She gasped in surprised.

" We are not joking, we are serious as fuck " Rindou said with a straight face.

Emma look back and forth between Izana and Yuki,she blink many times and then hold onto Draken's arms for support.

" Enough talking, can we go inside now?" Takeomi interrupted them.

" And as you can see I'm carrying something very heavy at the moment " He added with a deadpanned, Aozora sleeping on his arms.

Draken look at the kids in Senju, Takeomi, Mikey, Rindou and Kakucho's arms in confusion.

' Who are this kids?! ' He thought to himself.

" Introduction later! Food right now! " Sanzu said and waltz in the house.

" Shameless bastard " Ran said under his breathe.

When they all came in the living room, it was filled with people—their old friends.

" Waka!! Benkei!! Look who I got here!! " Shinichiro cheerfully said, dragging Takeomi with him.

The two said person stared in bewilderment at Takeomi, just then Benkei look at Shinichiro.

" You didn't hired a person to go to a plastic surgery just to have this Takeomi, right? " He said with a straight face.

Takeomi kicked Benkei's legs, " Do I look like fake to you, Bastard?! " He said angrily.

" It's the real one " Wakasa said and squished Takeomi's face. " WHY DID YOU SUDDENLY DISAPPEAR, YOU DAMN BASTARD?! WE WERE WORRIED AS FUCK!! " He suddenly screamed at Takeomi's face.

But instead of Takeomi answering, a groaned catches their attention.

" Urusai... I'm still sleeping " Aozora said sleepily, his head buried on Takeomi's neck.

The three males stared at the kid in shocked and unexplainable expression.

" You have a son? "

" How did you have a child before me?! "

" You didn't kidnapped him, right? "

The three make started talking all together making Takeomi deadpanned at them.

" This brat isn't my son, dumbasses " He said. " It's Mikey's " He added with a serious face.

The three males nodded their heads in agreement to his words.

" Ah..."Shinichiro nodded his head in understanding." Mikey's  son... Hmm... I tho— " He then gasped in realization.

" HE'S MIKEY'S WHAT NOW?!! "

Author's Note:

I didn't know doing grocery shopping was stressful and so tiring until now.