Chapter 32

" Mommy..... Say ahh... " Tsubasa said as she tried to feed her mother but Senju didn't opened her mouth.

" Mommy..... Say ahh... Come on... Eat with me..... Please.... " Tsubasa said softly, she sat down on the hospital bed.

She was holding a spoon and was swooping food from the table.

Tsubasa pouted when Senju didn't answer her, Mikey wasn't in the room since he went out to meet someone.

Tsubasa played with food, " Mommyyyy!! Eat with me!! Why aren't you eating with me?! Do you hate me now...?  I don't want Mommy hating me..... I'll be sad... " She said softly and laid her head on Senju's chest.

" Mommyyy.... When are you going to wake up..? I miss you..... " She said and bit her lower lip.

" Daddy says you'll be awake..... But I sleep many nights and you're still not awake....... Mommyyy..... Don't you miss me? You said we are gonna go play once I get home...... But we didn't..... Mommyyy.... Please ...... Wake up ..... Daddy hasn't sleep since you started sleeping..... Is sleeping really fun, Mommy? .... Why aren't you waking up? " She said as she tears started to rolled her cheeks.

" Mommy... I miss you..... I wanna talk to you .... I wanna see your smile ...... I wanna talk to you.... I wanna play with you .... Please... Mommy..... Wake up..... " She said sadly.

" Uncle Haru and Uncle Take said that you're fine but you don't look fine to me..... Please...... Mommy.... Wake up .... Open your eyes...... " She said and started to sob on Senju's chest.

" I miss you so much..... "

" You know she'll wake up, right? Stop crying Kitten "

With Mikey

" Yo Uncle Manjiro!! "

" Dad!! Mom!! "

Three kids came running out the airport towards Mikey and the other's direction.

" Yuri!! Yushi!! It's been a while little troublemakers!! " Ran greeted two of them.

" Yo Uncle Ran!! " The twins greeted him and each kick his leg.

" Fuck! " Ran cursed and hopped around," It fucking hurts!! " He complained.

" Uncle Manjiro!! I meet your daughter!! Where is she? Where is she? " Yuri said and looked around the place.

" She's at the hospital " Mikey answered the little boy.

The twin's head tilted at the side, " Why? She was fine when she left with Mom and Dad, didn't she, Yushi? " Yuri asked his twin.

" Yeah, she was fine when she left Yuri " Yushi answered him.

" See? What happened? Did she got sick? " The twins asked at the same time.

" She's fine, Yushi, Yuri " Yuki said and crunched down. She patted their head with both hands.

" Then, Why is she on the hospital? " The twin asked again.

" Wings is with her Mother, she's in the hospital " Yuki said to them.

" Mother? " Yuri asked confusedly, " Uncle Mikey....... "

" Has a wife? " Yushi finished his twin brother's words.

" I don't have one " Mikey said to them coldly.

" Then, Who's Kitten with in the hospital? " Yukio said out of nowhere.

' Kitten? ' All the Bonten executives asked in their mind.

" Who are you calling Kitten, Yukio? " Mikey asked the little boy, his eyes in slit.

" Why? " Yukio asked and raised his eyebrows. " She's cute..... like a innocent little kitten " He added.

" Don't call my daughter  with an endearment, Yukio " Mikey said emotionless.

Yukio shrug his shoulder and walked to the car, " It's better than calling her mine " And with that he went inside the car.

Mikey closed his fist and glared at Izana, " You better get a casket for your damn son, Brother " He said angrily.

The twins laughed in amusement, " Nii-san owns Rose!!! He said that!!! " The twins exposed.

'......! ' The Bonten executives all facepalmed, ' Why did he did that?! ' they all thought simultaneously.

" Yeah...... I better order one for Yukio" Izana muttered underneath his breath.

Mikey's eyes become cold, his air becoming scarier. " I'm really going to kill that son of yours Izana "

But the car immediately left the airport. ' He left without us... ' Everyone deadpanned in their mind.

With Yukio

When Yukio went in the car, he wait for a bit until he got bored.

" Let's go.." He said.

" Ha? " The driver said in surprised.

Yukio immediately got pissed and pointed a gun to the driver.

" I said, let's go.... Bring me to my Kitten " He said coldly.

The driver was rotten in his place, " NOW!! " Yukio shouted at him .

The car immediately left the airport and went directly to the hospital, Senju was confined at.

When Yukio arrived at the hospital, he went out.

He went inside the hospital. He texted his father to asked where is Senju's room.

"  The only room in 10th floor " He said.

He went inside the elevator and pressed the 10th floor button.

He tapped his shoes on the elevator floor, when the elevator door opened, he went out.

When he was almost on the door, he saw Takeomi and Mochi.

He ignored the two and opened the door, only to heard Tsubasa's cries.

The room was soundproof, so Mochi and Takeomi didn't hear her cries.

The two immediately stand up and went in but Yukio slammed the door close and locked it.

' Why did he do that? ' The two thought simultaneously to their heads.

' Tsk! I wanna be with her alone.... But I still can't, her mother is here ' Yukio thought to himself.

" You know she'll wake up, right? Stop crying Kitten " Yukio said to her.

Tsubasa look up and her eyes brightened. " Yukio-nii!! " She shouted happily.

Yukio's eyes twitch at the mention of 'nii', he found it unpleasant to his ears.

He gave her a closed-eyed smile, " Hmm... Hello Kitten. " He greeted her.

Tsubasa jump down the bed and ran towards him, she wrapped her hands on his nape.

" You're here!! Is Yuri and Yushi with you? Where are they? " Tsubasa said as she looked around.

" They're with Mom and Dad, they'll be here later" He said to her softly.

Tsubasa was in Yukio's arms, he was carrying her.

" Yukio-nii!! I want you to meet my Mommy!! " He said and tried to get down but Yukio didn't let her.

He walked on the bed. " Is this her, Kitten? " He asked.

Tsubasa nodded her head happily, " My mommy is asleep right now, so she can't talk to you " She said and pouted.

Yukio smiled, " Hello Auntie, Can I have Kitten's hands on marriage? " The ten year-old boy asked Senju's sleepy figure.

Blagg!!

The door burst out opened and revealed an angry Mikey.

Mikey's eyes went slit when he saw his daughter's legs wrapped around Yukio's waist and Yukio's arms around his daughter's waist.

" That's it you little pie— " Mikey was suddenly cut off.

" Where am I? Why are you guys so loud? "

Author's Note:

I'm so excited for the classes!! AAAHHHH!!!!  I can't wait!! Omg!!!