Chapter 25

It's been days ever since the bathroom incident and Senju is avoiding Mikey, which is very noticeable to every Bonten's executives.

Mikey groaned, his head buried on the counter table in the kitchen.

He was pissed that Senju's avoiding him, Hell!! She couldn't even look at him!!

Yuki and Izana who was being lovey-dovey shit across him, noticed the dark aura leaking of Mikey's figure.

" Manjiro..." Izana said and sighed, he propped his elbow on the counter.

" What happened between you and Senju?  " He asked his younger brother.

" Don't ever ask " Mikey said, face still buried on the counter.

A smirk creep on Izana's lips, " Did you perhaps slip? " He asked, teasingly.

Mikey groaned once again, " Fuck off, Izana!! " He said and raised his middle finger to him.

" Nah.. I rather fuck my wife, Manjiro " Izana answered him, he reached his hand to Mikey's shoulder.

" Good luck " He said and let out a laughed.

" Die Izana..." Mikey said irritatedly to him, which makes Izana laughed more.

Yuki look between the two in confusion, she doesn't have any clue what the two was talking about.

" What are you guys talking about? " She said and raised her eyebrows at the two men.

Mikey raised his head and shook his head, " Nothing.... Your husband just annoying " He said to her.

" I'm annoying? How could you?! Don't you know that it was me who consoled you all those years?! " Izana said offended by Mikey's words.

He rolled his eyes at the dramatic Izana, " Shut it Izana! " He said sternly.

" Mikey.. " Mikey almost fall on his seat when he heard Senju's voice behind him.

He glance at his shoulder and stared intently at her. " I thought you're ignoring me " He said coldly.

Senju heave a sigh in relief, " Forget about that! " Senju said stressedly.

She walked to the counter and slammed her palm on the counter table.

" Why the heck is our daughter packing her stuffs?!  " She asked him.

Mikey blinked and stared at her, Yuki tilted her head on the side and Izana stopped himself from smiling.

' Damn! He move so fast! ' Izana commented on his head.

" She's going on a vacation with Izana and Yuki in States for a week. " He said blankly.

" And you didn't tell me beforehand?! " Senju shouted, her breathing become heavy.

" How am I going to tell you if you're avoiding me? " Mikey asked her emotionless.

Senju stomped her feet on the ground," Ugh!! You could have just tell me!! It's simple as that!! " She said.

" Like I said, you're ignoring me. "Mikey pointed out, Senju slammed her hands on the counter table again.

" I'll go with her!! " She said. Mikey shook his head.

" You'll bee finishing your personal collection, remember? " Mikey reminded her, Senju gritted her teeth.

' He really prepared everything ' Izana thought and shake his head, ' Ah.... One of this days Tsubasa will have her own siblings, I swear ' He deadpanned on his mind.

" Don't worry Senju-chan!! I'll take care of Wings!! I'll not let her be in danger!! " Yuki reassured her friend, she was oblivious to thing happening around her.

" I'll hold on your words, Yuki " Senju said and sighed, she pulled the the empty stool and sat down.

She reach out for the bowl of fruits and pulled out an apple.

The kitchen died out of their quietness, the wind blows loudly and the curtains fluttered like a butterfly.

Timeskip

After calming herself by eating an apple, Senju refuse to let go of Tsubasa. 

" Senju " Sanzu said in very pissed tone and facepalm. " Let go of Spawn of Devil, she's just gonna be gone for a week!! ".

" Just?! What do you mean just Haru-nii?! I'm gonna miss my sweetheart very much!! Excuse you!!  " Senju sassily shot back.

" Just let her go so they could leave, they'll be late for the flight!! " Sanzu said in stress.

" Mind you!! They're gonna use the private airplane!! So they are not chasing any time!! " Senju shouted at her older brother.

Sanzu gritted his teeth and run his fingers on his hair, frustratedly.

" I'm telling you to let go of her!! Senju!! She'll come back!! She won't be gone for a whole month or year!! " He yelled at her frustratedly.

" Plus, it's damn hot outside the estate and we are standing here like a freaking barbeque waiting to be toasted!! " Sanzu said and gestured themselves.

" But! ——No buts!! Just let go of her!! I swear you have attachment issues!! " Sanzu cut her off and groaned.

Senju pouted her lips and put her daughter down, her eyes started to get moist.

" Are you two done with the yelling? " Ran asked the two siblings, he gestured towards the luggages.

"How about you give us a hand? " He said with a closed eye smile. " I can't believe Little Girl brought this many things!! " He said.

" Who's fault is it that she acts like she owns everything on the world? Oh I know... That was Koko's fault " Rindou piped in sarcastically.

" Kakucho spoiled her too, didn't he? Why is it only me? " Koko asked, offended.

" Kakucho isn't here, He's in States remember? " Mochi said to Koko.

" Then she doesn't need this things!! Kakucho can just buy her new things there!! " Ran said in annoyance.

" The only good thing about her vacation is that she will bringing Vengeance and Madness with her " Sanzu piped in happily.

Senju immediately smacked her brother on his head, " You sound happy, Bastard!! " She yelled at him.

" I'am!! " Sanzu argued back to her, " Those little mongrels won't be biting my ass for a whole week!! " Sanzu said with a smile.

" They aren't mongrels!! Their your only niece's pets!! " Senju shouted at him.

" She already have those fishes!! Doesn't she?! Why does she need a pet to hug or walked on the park when she literally have Rindou and Ran to walked on the park?! She could put a leash on them!! At least those two won't bite me in my ass!! " Sanzu shouted in rage.

" If you won't shut up, You'll be the one ending up with leash, Sanzu "

Author's Note;

Fast express delivery everyone!! Mikey is very fast and won't waste anytime!! Now that's what you call amazing 🤣🤣🤣.

I'm just gonna go write Human Mate 🥰🥰🥰. Then maybe update it later.