Chapter 27

Before we start this next chapter. I just wanna say.

I don't know what I'm writing at all!!

Author's imagination are only up to what I read so far and it's hard to explain what I meant since English isn't my mother tongue,

And author isn't engage in that kind of thing, so please bear in mind that I don't have any idea what I'm writing, my writer's instincts just kick in and create random scene.

So here we go~~~

To the next chapter!!!!

||||||||||||||||

Sweaty bodies tangled up together, their heart beating in sync.

" Oh!!! Ah!! Mikey..... Ah!! Hmm..." Senju moaned as she rested her head on the bed's headboard.

Her hands is gripping Mikey's hair as the man is busy licking and sucking her womanhood.

[ I'am very innocent 🧑‍🦯🧑‍🦯🧑‍🦯 ]

Mikey's hands are both gripping her thighs, spreading it wider. His wet tongue lapping every inch of Senju's core.

Senju is drowning in pleasure as she pushed Mikey's head more to her core, her eyes glinting with so much lust.

Mikey hardened his tongue and poked her entrance, " Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! " He continued doing that as amusement filled his eyes.

He continues licking her clit, bring her thighs and sucking her womanhood.

" Oh my god!! Ah!! Mikey!! There!!! I want it there!! Ah!! Ah!! " Senju felt something on her snap and she came.

Mikey licked her cum that's flowing down her thigh and core.

She gasped in shocked as she he felt him tracing a line on her core as his hands went to play with her clitoris.

" Y—You gotta be...... A—Ah!  " Senju let out a loud moaned when she felt one of his fingers went in inside her.

Mikey's lips went up and it reaches her breast, he suck it as he started to thrust his finger.

" Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Mmmm... A—Ah! Ah! Mikey! Ah! P—please don't b— bite.. ah! Ah! "

Mikey, the hard-headed person he is, didn't listen to her, instead he bit her harshly nipples as he slid another finger in.

" Oh god!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! M—more! Ah!! Ah!! Mikey!! More please!! Ah!! Mikey!! More!!! I want more!! "

Senju's eyes rolled back, as her body is drunk by lust, as her body started to feel more hotter than before.

His lips went up and stayed on her neck, making another set of love bites and hickeys.

Senju's hands went down to his back, his other hand playing with the locks of her fair.

Mikey's fingers started thrusting in a fast pace, finding her g-spot when Senju bit his shoulders out of nowhere.

Mikey's mouth curved into a smirk, enjoying every reaction Senju has made.

" Found you..." He said and started hitting their, Senju's mouth still intact on his shoulder.

He didn't hesitate to move his fingers faster, as he felt Senju flinched every time he hit her g-spot.

His hand went to her hair, as he ruffled it. " Are you just gonna bite me all night.... Brat? " He questioned, while his other fingers is thrusting inside her.

" Not that I mind though.... But I want to hear you scream... " Mikey said and let out a 'tsk' sound.

Senju didn't move from her spot, she just bit his shoulder, to surpassed every moan she'll make because of what he's hitting.

Mikey's hand went o her waist and pulled her body closer to her, lifting her away from the headrest.

" So do me favor a do it " He darkly muttered on her ear as he fastened his thrust.

Mikey tilted his head up in pleasure, as she felt Senju's hands started to clawed on his back.

Senju biting his shoulder more as she felt something exploding, again.

" Fuck!! Damn it!! Ah... M—more brat.... Clawed me more!! Ah..."

He's enjoying this very much, especially how Senju's nail made a mess on his back.

Senju came to his fingers and she started to catch her breath, her head hitting lightly the headrest of the bed.

Her arms loosely let go of him, as she felt her body getting weaker and her eyelids falling.

Mikey brought his fingers to his mouth and lick it, the dark glint of his eyes, exposing itself.

He grabbed Senju's waist and pinched it slightly, her swollen waist becoming more painful and she jolted to wake up.

" We're not finished yet..... I'm still very hard, Brat..." Mikey grabbed her hair, enough not to hurt her and brought their lips together.

He flipped their position and Senju was on top of him, her core is just as his manhood's tip.

Senju's eyes widen, She immediately tried to scramble up but Mikey has an iron-like gripped.

"Where do you think your going? " Mikey asked coldly, " Do your end of the deal, Brat  " He said and slammed inside her.

Senju immediately released a loud moan, her nails digging throughout his skin.

He nipped her neck and his hand resting on her waist, " Move..." He said to her coldly.

" B—but!...... A—are you an i—idiot?! W—why would I do t—that?! " Senju said, her face and ears hearting up.

Mikey let out a 'tsk' before rubbing her womanhood on him, his c*ock pulsating inside her wet walls.

" Ah! Mmmm...... Ah...... Ah..... "

Senju dig her nails on his bare back, her eyes rolled backs and tilted her head up.

Her body is shivering of pleasure, her body weakening for some reason and her womanhood throbbing.

He distance his head away from her neck, " Don't make me repeat it, Brat " He whispered darkly at her.

He rested his head on the headrest, his hand holding her hands to hold his thighs.

Her body bend back at the move, his length inside her core very envisage to his eyes.

Senju bit her lower lip, she slowly move her hips up and down on his veiny length.

" Ah.... Ah..... Ah..... Mm.... Ah..... Ah.... Ah..... Ah ....... Ah... Mmm..... M....."

Sweats going down both their faces and their body bathing in sweats.

Mikey closed his eyes, " Fuck..... " He empathically closed his eyes, " Damn it! Faster...." He ordered.

" S—shut up! Y—You do it! " Senju shuttered, it was first time doing this and she don't really have a clue.

Mikey opened his eyes, his dark pitch eyes piercing through her body.

He pulled her close to him and gripped her pelvic bone so tightly.

" I was planning on holding back........

...... But if you insist, I'll go all out "

Author's Note:

Me right now: Senju!! Get off him and exchange places with me!! I'm begging you!! Joke!! Hahahaha

Ahem! So It's my second time writing a scene like this, so I'm so sorry if it's lame.

This is the only update for today, because I'm feeling under the weather.