Chapter 4

" What the hell....." Mikey  said as he stared at the sight on his living room.

It is morning and the sun is saying hello to everyone but in the Bonten Mansion it's saying 'it's the day we face the scary Mikey '.

Footsteps followed after him and Takeomi never felt this shocked in his whole life.

The whole living room is full of shopping bags, some are opened and some are closed, and there are statues, yes! Statues!!.

Mikey gritted his teeth in annoyance and exhaled his breathe sharply.

" What happened here? " He muttered through gritted teeth.

Footsteps was then heard towards the living room.

" Come on Tsuba—Boss!! Welcome back!! " Kakucho greeted the two criminals in the living room.

" Kakucho..... What's the meaning of this? " Mikey said as he gestured to the shopping bags.

" Um.....we went shopping..? Tsubasa-chan looks good in anything she wore so we kind brought her a little too many " Kakucho said as he rubbed the back of his nape.

' There's no fucking way this is a "little" too many!!. ' Takeomi thought as he shook his head.

" Please tell me that this all the things that you brought to her " Mikey said as he stares intently at Kakucho.

" No... The other things are already on her room and some spare room " He said.

" What the fuck do you mean by 'spare room'?! I didn't even know about this! " Mikey hissed with anger at him.

" Can she even wore all of those clothes?! Can she even play all of those toys?! And why the fuck did you even brought her those jewelries?! " Mikey said incredibly pissed at them.

" Mikey..... Tsubasa-chan won't grow that fast... Plus she's even malnourished right now, she still can wore that for the following months " Kakucho reasoned.

Mikey gripped his hair and massage his forehead.

" I'm out!! I'm fucking out!! After breakfast, bring Tsubasa in the parking lot, we're going out " He snapped at them.

When Mikey was already out of sight, Tsubasa got out of her hiding place.

" Uncle Kaku.. Does daddy meant what he said? " Tsubasa asked innocently.

" I think he does Tsubasa, i think he does " Kakucho said smiling to her.

Tsubasa smiled widely at Kakucho seeing that smile Takeomi's's mind went to his sister.

' Wha the fuck?! Why would I think of her this time? '. He mentally cursed.

"Kakucho? Tsubasa-chan? I thought you guys are starting already" Kokonoi suddenly appeared, following him is a high Sanzu.

" We saw Daddy here Uncle Koko and Daddy said we are gonna go outside after breakfast" Tsubasa said shyly.

Kokonoi ruffled her hair, " That's good, Are you happy?".

" Yeah... I'm happy, I wish I could meet my Mommy too " Tsubasa said innocently.

And again Takeomi thought of his little brat sister, ' Why the the fuck I'am thinking of her again?!'.

" Don't worry, you'll meet her soon" Kokonoi said awkwardly.

' WHO'S HER MOTHER?! WE DON'T EVEN KNOW HER!! ' Both Koko and Kaku said in their mind.

" Yehey!! Then Mommy we'll also go out with us, right Uncle Kaku? " Tsubasa said and Kakucho choke in his saliva.

" S—Sure..? " Kaku said, unsure or questioning his answer.