Chapter 14

Ever since Tsubasa's birthday, Senju pretty much visited almost every weekend.

She and Yuki also got along, which was still a shocked to the Bonten members.

They don't know why but Yuki also took a liking to Tsubasa, even though she said she hates children.

Mikey even said it everytime, ' His daughter is lovable ' in which Senju rolled her eyes at.

The three spent time with each other-like it's a natural thing to do.

Up to the point, that Mikey has to snatched his daughter away from them.

Months passed by and the events happening in the Bonten mansion was pretty much become normal.

Well normal-until Yuki started to work on her mission again and then started to act weirdly around Senju and Tsubasa.

Mochizuki Kanji pretty much have a decent idea on who is Tsubasa's mother but he needs a proof.

Well-That is until he saw Tsubasa and her potential mother all together.

The two looks like an apple cut together, and he surely knows that the others didn't noticed it with the exceptance of Takeomi.

But he also knows that Takeomi is being indenial about it and probably wanted to stop thinking of that.

The others are pretty much oblivious about it because they are idiots.

Like Ran and Sanzu is only interested in fucking and fooling around, not to mention also killing.

Rindou is pretty much chill and probably didn't notice it because he has to babysit two overgrown children.

Kakucho was out in a job that Mikey assigned to him, he immediately left after Tsubasa's birthday.

Kokonoi is only interested in money-which trace back to him happily going upstairs with a cheque, only for them to know Swnju paid him about the 'scandalous video' or something.

Takeomi noticed and is being indenial, typical for an old man.

And Mochi is convinced that he's the only sane person in Bonten to noticed it.

Mikey on the other hand probably found that thought terrifying and unbelievable.

Which lead to Mochi asking Yuki about Tsubasa, Bonten realized that Yuki knows something about Tsubasa but choose not to ask the woman.

Especially the words that Yuki sometimes say: 'again', 'it's been a while', 'you use to...', 'didn't you hate that before', 'I miss this!!' and 'you never change'.

It was suspicious and even if they asked, they know Yuki won't answered them.

" Auntie!! Play with us!!! Senju-san and I are gonna play in the garden!!!" Tsubasa called her Aunt, who was going inside the mansion.

Yuki gave the little girl and closed eyed smiled and patter her head.

" Sure... Just let me change my clothes first" Yuki said and left.

Tsubasa went to Senju, who was in the pavilion, drafting some designs.

" Senju-san!! Auntie said she's gonna join us!!! " Tsubasa said excitedly and plopped down beside Senju.

" That's great Tsubasa-chan " Senju said and then patted the girl's head.

Minutes later, Yuki came and sat down the large bed in the pavilion and released a sighed.

" Yuki-chan..... Are you okay? You have bags under your eyes. " Senju said and pointed Yuki's face.

" Oh... I was busy this days... Mikey gave me so many jobs and reports..... Just because I won't answer his question " Yuki said tiredly.

" Mmm.... That doesn't sound like him though.... Why would he gave you many jobs just because you don't want to answer his question? " Senju said and rolled on the bed.

" I pretty much think that he will pester you until you answer him " Senju said and laid back go her stomach.

Yuki sighed, " That's the teenage Mikey, the Adult Mikey is different " She said.

Senju cocked her eyebrows, " Different? How? " She asked curiously.

" And speaking of different, you've been acting different with Tsubasa and I " Senju pointed out.

Yuki slammed her body to the bed and closed her eyes, " I'm tired this following days, that's probably why " She answered.

Senju tap her pen in the paper, " Is that so..... " Senju muttered and went back to whatever she was doing.

" I didn't say it before, but why do they have piranhas?" Senju aksed out of nowhere.

"...! " Yuki immediately opened her eyes, " Ran said that Mikey gifted that to Wings when they went to an aquarium " She said.

Senju deadpanned, " It appears Mikey isn't suited to be a father " She said.

" How can you say that? " Yuki asked and laid on her back.

" What kind of Father will gift their child a piranhas? " Senju asked and raised her eyebrows.

" Um..... The doting-can't say 'no'- and protective father " Yuki answered with a giggle.

Senju also let out a giggle, " That does sound like Mikey at the moment "

The two ended up giggling with each other until Tsubasa called the two.

" Auntie!! Senju-san!!! Play tag with me!!! " She shouted and shake Senju.

The two women patted her head and stand up, Yuki carried Tsubasa and put her down in the ground.

" Oh yeah... " Yuki said like she remembered something ," Senju-chan!! " She called, Senju looked to her.

" I'm sorry...... You're it!!! " Yuki whispered the first words before tapping Senju.

Senju blinked before realizing what happened, " That was cheating Yuki-chan!!!" She shouted and ran after Yuki.

The three spent their time running in the garden, playing tag not knowing up in the sixth floor someone is watching.

The door opened and Sanzu came in, carrying some papers.

" Boss!! Here are the reports Yuki did!!! " Sanzu said and put the papers on the table.

Mikey didn't look to him and stared outside the window.

" Boss? " Sanzu asked when Mikey didn't turned to him, " What are you looking at? " He asked and went closer to the window.

" Oh... Senju is here again " Sanzu deadpanned, " Doesn't she have work to do? Being a fashion designer or whatever" Sanzu hissed.

Mikey sighed and turned to the table, he stays quite and read the Yuki's reports quietly.

Among the papers, there was a brown folder. ' Huh? Why is there a brown folder? This is the first ' Mikey thought.

Opening the folder, he read the contents. Sanzu wasn't paying attention and was still looking at the three in the garden.

" This is......" Mikey's eyes widen, " No way....... " He gasped and clenched his fist.

' ........... I'm going to kill you....... '

AUTHOR'S NOTE;

I'm sorry that I didn't posted yesterday, I was busy with many things, so I uploaded two chapters this day.