Imagine Nine

Authors note: Confirming the following: The depressed one will NOT be happening so sorry if you got your hopes up I guess? Probably not though. TW, family issues and or abuse.  Anyways, ENJOY!! ( Chrissy doesn't crumble in this whole story imagine )

" Y/n?" Chrissy said innocently. " Yeah?" You say. " Can you drive me to school today? I can walk if you want it's just a little cold" She said looking at the miserable weather.
" Course Chris! You wanna go now?" You say smiling brightly at her. " That'll be nice" She smiles back. You grab your keys and all that stuff heading out the door. Chrissy was your sister, and you loved her to little bits and pieces she was to precious for this world, no one deserved her. You are actually more like her mum, seeing as your actual mum didn't look after to you. You've always had that bond with babies or toddlers, your dreams job was being a mum.

Thats why your known as ' Hawkin's babysitter.' You have taken up so many jobs of babysitting, you get payed for it too which is great, seeing all the rich parents out there.
" Bye Chris! Be safe love you a million!" You call out to her. " Bye y/n! I will, love you too!!" She giggles a bit, shutting the door completely. Looking around you remember all the disgusting people there. You were unfortunate enough to be there with young Jason Carver and he was a little less of dick then. You had graduated a little early, you were smart like Chrissy, you had taught her a lot and she you. There was one person who intrigued you though, Eddie munson. He was different, you respected that. Just like clock work you heard knock at your window. You turned around to see Eddie.

You opened the door so he could talk. " Hey Y/n!" He said like he was actually excited to talk to you. " Hey Eddie. How have you been?" You asked him. " Ive been good, yeah, and you?" He said smiling. " Yeah I've been okay, just  been working A LOT lately, not that I don't like my ' job ' it's just people aren't paying me anymore" You frowned slightly. " Oh! Thats shit y/n, you should stick up for yourself, I know you know how." He said chuckling a bit. You knew him for a while now, so he obviously was hinting at the time you broke a boys nose, with a baseball bat. The boy was calling you names so you swung. You laughed and cringed a little remembering it.

" That was a chaotic day" You laughed a little more. " It was" He said giggling. " It was nice catching up with you Eddie, have a good day" You smile at him and go to close the door. " Wait! Wait, i got to give you this, it's form some teacher or whatever. Anyways it was nice catching up too, y/n, have a nice day" He said smiling giving you a folded piece of paper. He shut the door and with that he was off. Damn, he had a glow up.  You thought to yourself.. You slowly opened the piece of paper. You didn't know what the teacher wanted. ' To y/n y/l/n. Y/n, all of us teachers remember you as a bright, intelligent, hard working young women and we like to think you are that same person. We know you love to help others, so we were thinking we could assign you to tutor a student of Hawkin's. His contact details are at the bottom attachment and so are mine. Give one of us a call between 2-3 days.
Thank you, sincerely Mr. Freeman.' It wrote. You looked at the little attachment.

Edward munson. Call at: *** *** ***. Address: *****  ******.

You realised you were still in the school car park and probably liked like a perv so you left and went home. You were seriously thinking of doing it, tutoring Eddie. You wanted him to graduate, you'd be doing it for a great cause. First you need to do a lot of jobs. Once you got home you opened the door to see your mum passed out on the couch. You were surprised she was actually home for once, but also a little scared. You started a the top of the list of chores. Clean room up- Clean mums area- clean kitchen and lounge- Do dishes- clean bathroom- vacuum.
You sighed a long sigh. Waking over to your mum you picked her up in your arms and carried her to her room. Not to mention you were very, very strong. He cross country and gym payed off. You tucked her in and walked to your bedroom. Usually your bedroom was tidy but lately you've slipping with all the babysitting.