Chapter 36: A Royal Reunion

Dakota's POV

"Mhm... Good morning." I mumble.

I feel light kisses on my shoulders and neck.

"Good morning, baby." Harry's raspy voice starts.

"I like you in my shirt." He mutters, kissing the corner of my mouth.

"I like wearing your shirt." I open my eyes slightly to see my handsome

boyfriend straddling on me.

I move my hands to his curly locks. They're soft to touch. He grabs my hand

from his hair and starts to kiss my fingers.

"Well aren't you affectionate, today." I giggle.

"Only with you, babe." He leans in to give me a kiss.

"You look very sexy on top of me." I whisper in between kisses.

"You know how to make me blush." He smiles, our kisses still going.

Well what do you know, the kiss turns out to be a makeout session now. His hands move to the hem of the shirt I'm wearing. His lips remove from mine as he moves to my neck, nibbling and sucking, surely going to leave a mark somewhere.

"Mhm." I moan.

I feel something poking near my stomach. Shit. Let's just say I can feel his bulge and the cold zipper of Harry's trousers.

"Are you going somewhere today?" I ask him.

"Shhh..." He admonishes me, moving his lips back to mine.

I move my hands to the hem of his shirt as he removes it. He helps me remove the white shirt and grabs me by the waist to pull me closer to him.

"God I love you." He groans.

"Right back at ya." I reply, our kisses getting stronger.

I feel his hands move to my butt and I do the same to him.

"Harry! I thought you were going to the gym?" Gemma knocks on the door.

"Shit." Harry mumbles.

We pull away as I jump off the bed to look for the shirt I was wearing earlier.

"You two better not be doing what I think you're doing." Gemma admonishes.

"You were going to the gym?" I ask him.

"Mhm. Now go shower, I'm not getting anywhere when you're here." He tells me.

"Is that so? Am I distraction?" I pretend to gasp.

"You are pretty much the best distraction yet." He replies giving me a kiss on the cheek and pats me on the butt.

"Go shower before I change my mind and join you." He winks at me and I just roll my eyes and walk away.

"Creep."I mutter.

"I love you too." He retorts.

The moment I walk out of the bathroom I see my boyfriend without a top off, doing the push-ups, his sweat trickling down his sexy, bare back.

"Well I think this is the best view I've had so far." I state.

He looks up and gives me a smile. He stands up and walks toward me.

"You're sweaty, don't come near me." I tell him.

"Just give me a kiss." He tells me.

I give him a peck on the cheek.