Chapter 14: Annabelle

Dakota's POV

"Hello New York!" Harry screams as we walk out of the JFK airport.

"Mr. Styles, Ms. Burke, your ride is waiting." One of my chaperones say.

It's my first time to visit the city without my family, and I actually feel quite liberal. 

"So where are we staying while we're here?" I ask Harry.

"Well." he puts an arm around my waist while walking towards the car.

"The boys and I are staying in a hotel, while you stay at your aunt's flat here. Well that's what your dad told me." he states.

"What? We can't sleep in one hotel room?" I grumble.

"It's okay, we'll make every single moment, worth it." he kisses the tip of my nose as we stop in front of the now-opened car door.

"Now let's go around the big apple!" he exclaims as we slide inside the car.

"Oh my god! Look!" I point at the statue of liberty impersonator.

"Come on!" Harry holds my hand as we run towards it.

"Hi there!" I wave at lady liberty.

Well not really lady liberty, I can tell that it's a guy underneath the piece of cloth and thick paint.

His eyes widen. Yes, yes. I'm the President's daughter, big diff.

"Harry! take a photo of us." I squeal.

"Sure." Harry just laughs.

I smile for the photo and gave the person a 100 dollar bill. God bless his job. 

He hugs me in appreciation.

"Awww! It's alright buddy." I chuckle.

"Okay okay, quit fondling my girlfriend, lady liberty." Harry tries to pull me away from the hug.

Harry stands beside me as the impersonator points at the both of us and forms a shape of a heart. Yes yes, we are in love, thanks for pointing it out, creepy mocker.

"Shall we go buy food or something? I'm famished." Harry suggests.

"Yeah sure." I nod.

I wave goodbye to the statue as Harry holds my hand and we head towards the cotton candy stand.

"Oh my god, look at the girls staring at us." I mutter.

"Hmm I wonder why they're here." Harry replies sarcastically while looking at me.

"Oh please, they like you Harry. I mean come on, have you seen the beautiful creature that you are in front of the mirror?" I giggle.

"Baby, the only beautiful creature that I see is you." he kisses my knuckles. SWOON

And I hear girls gasping. Hah. Suck it losers.

"Okay, Imagine me being blonde." Harry blurts out randomly as we walk around the park well with my guards everywhere that is.

"Eww!! I'm sorry. I just can't imagine you with blonde hair. You seem hotter with brunette hair on." I reply.

"So what if I do change my hair?" he asks.

"I will ignore you until you outgrow it." I giggle.

"Oh come on! Would I really look that ridiculous with blonde hair? I mean look at you! You're pretty fit for a blonde person." he retorts.