Chapter 21: Thinking Of You

HEY HEY HEY!!

KIRSTIE HERE!!!

SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING EARLIER.

I'VE BEEN TRAVELING PLACES

AND I'VE BEEN BUSY BEING LAZY.

PROCRASTINATING IS A HOBBY THAT I AM SOMEHOW GOOD AT.

BUT ANYWAYS, HERE IS CHAPTER 21 IT'S A BIT SHORT.

SORRY ABOUT THAT.

OH AND ALSO, THIS CHAPTER IS A BIT INTENSE AND A BIT BLUNT 'CAUSE IT'S SORT OF LIKE A FILLER CHAPTER.

BUT WHO GIVES A FUCK? CERTAINLY NOT ME!!! OR YOU GUYS (I THINK)

ANYWAYS (AGAIN)

ENJOY!!

I LALALALALALOVE Y'ALL

LOVE KirstieInNeverland

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dakota's POV

"Dakota, come out. You need to eat." I hear my mom knock a few times on my door.

 "Go away! I'm not in the mood." I grumble and hide under the covers.

"Dakota, please. I know you don't want to eat 'cause you miss that boy who used you for your fame but honey, you have to eat." She says.

"Mom, no. Can you guys just leave a plate of pasta or something. I-I'll come out when I'm ready." I reply.

I hear her sigh before she could reply "Alright."

I hop off the bed and press my ears against my door.

"What are we going to do with her?" I hear my mom worry.

"She's going to be fine, let's just give her some time." I hear my dad assure her.

Do they really think I'm that broken? Well yeah, I am broken but I'm not miserable. I'm just mad. 

Mad at Harry, mad at myself, mad at everyone.

Why can't I just be normal even just for one day, you know with the poker face and all. 

My phone snaps me out from my reverie by ringing. A phone call from Harry. Oh well look, if it isn't my best friend.

"What?" I answer angrily.

"Well hello to you too." he chuckles.

Don't act all innocent Styles, I'm still onto you.

"What do you want?" I grumble.

"Nothing, I just missed you today. What's up with you?" he inquires.

"Nothing much. What's up with you and that blonde girl we met in New York?" I hiss.

"What are you on about, Dakota?" he questions.

"Oh I don't know what are you and that Annabelle on about?" I retort.

"We're just friends. What's going on, are you alright?" he asks.

"Harry stop pretending. I saw photos of you and Annabelle at some random strip club." I snarl.