Chapter 37: Only You

Dakota's POV

"What are you guys doing here?" I jump happily and hug both of my brothers.

"You're lucky we love you. Don't worry, we won't tell mom that you went across the pond and ditched school to be with your boyfriend." Max states.

"Oh yeah thanks." I retort.

"Anyway, we just came by to check if you were still breathing. We know Senior year is a pain in the arse." Marvin adds.

"No no.. I know why you guys are here. You both have plans don't you? Are you planning to use me as a bait again or something?" I cross my arms.

"What?! No... pssh..." Max looks to the side.

"You guys are lovable brothers, but terrible liars. What's in it for me?" I ask them.

"You, our dear sister... and of course Harry can go with us. We want to stay in Aspen for New Year's Eve. I'm going to bring this girl I'm dating, Max is going to bring his and well of course Harry's going." Marvin explains.

"But?" I assume there's a downside for this.

"But you have to tell mom and dad." Max answers.

"Are you guys crazy? No! There's no way in hell am I going to tell them that." I begin to panic.

"Come on, D! Do it or we tell them about London." Marvin crosses his arms and looks me in the eyes, seriousness written all over his smug look.

"Ugh. Fine.... You guys owe me big time for this." I point fingers at the both of them.

"Alright, we're just going to leave you two. I have to get back to Princeton." Max says.

"And I have a hot date waiting for me in DC." Marvin adds.

"Wait... so you guys travelled all the way here for that?" I raise my voice.

"Well yeah, we're here aren't we?" Marvin retorts.

I roll my eyes and they give me kisses on both cheeks before leaving.

"Bye sis! Take care of her, Styles!" Marvin points at Harry, warning him.

"I'll try." Harry retorts before my brothers could walk out.

"So, Aspen with the first children. Boy am I lucky." Harry chuckles, pulling me in his arms.

"Only because you're dating one of 'em." I move my hands up and down his chest.

"And boy do I love her." He smiles down at me.

"I bet she loves you too." a smile creeps on my face.

He leans to kiss me when the door opens.

"Finally! You're back! I need help to tell you something!" Julia walks right in.

"Oh... Hi Harry didn't see you there. Are you here to drop off my cousin and go back to England and do more music?" Julia's questions are never-ending.

"Harry was just leaving, Julia." I tell her.

"Wait... How am I going to leave? I can't just go here with Gemma and leave without her." Harry questions.

"Don't worry, I'll stall them. Come on, I'll walk you out babe." I hold his hand and head downstairs.

I can hear my cousin following us from behind.

"Julia, ask help from anyone else please. I need to sleep." I grumble.

"Hey you owe me for the escape thing, I need your help with my homework. Please Dakota!!" She pleads.