Chapter 5: Major Stalker

SHOUTOUT TO 'kittykat911' for the amazing cover

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Here is Chapter 5! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dakota's POV

I wake to the sound of my ringtone which is A Rocket to the Moon’s ‘Dakota’. Yup, I just want to marry that song.

“Hello?” I grumble trying to sit up.

“Hey baby.” Harry’s voice echoes.

“Oh hey hot stuff. What do you want?” I ask fixing my bed hair.

“Oh I just want to say have fun in LA, but don’t have too much fun without me.” He coos.

“Oh trust me, I am going to have much fun. You are going to miss out though.” I reply.

“I just know it when you’re smiling. Dakota.” He chuckles.

I straighten my face and roll my eyes.

“But how’d you know that I’m going to LA?” I question.

“I’m just that updated, beautiful.” He answers.

“Okay?” I sneer.

I look at my clock to see that it’s 7:30 AM.

Crap.

“I better go. Laters baby.” I hang up

I walk up the plane to see Aunt Kris, Kendall and Kylie.

"Hola!" I exclaim.

"Hey!" Kendall greets.

I sit beside her, on the opposite side of, sits Kylie and Aunt Kris.

"So Dakota, I just read on some magazine that you're dating a certain boyband hottie." Aunt Kris smiles at me.

"Mom, nobody says boyband hottie." Kendall admonishes.

"Well I just said it." Aunt Kris retorts.

"No um... just on one date." I lie.

I gave him my number, but I don't expect him to call me. I just like that he's wanting more. Very alluring, but he's rather hot-headed.

"Yeah but in the magazine, it looks like you were biting his ear." She shows me the magazine.

"There's a photo already?" I take the magazine from her to see photos of Harry and I inside starbucks and back the park when i had my equestrian lessons.

Crap.

"Yeah I was just teasing him." I shrug my shoulders.

"Wow. You're pretty feisty." She chuckles.

"Mom... can you not?" Kylie chimes in.

The captain suddenly instructs us to fasten our seatbelts as the plane is ready to taxi down the airport runway.

As soon as the sign appears that unbuckling of seatbelts is safe, a brunette dressed in a navy blue uniform appears before us.

"Can I get you anything, Ms. Burke, Mrs. Jenner, Ms. Jenners?" she asks.

"Yeah, I'll have a Cristal champagne." Aunt Kris orders.

"I'll just have a bagel." I shrug my shoulders.