Chapter 1: Trouble with Dakota

Greetings my loyal readers!

Another one of my stories. Hope you like it!

Also to clarify, the president in this story is white and not Barack Obama. This is mainly fictional.

I got the name Dakota from the now-disbanded music group A Rocket To The Moon's song 'Dakota'. Makes sense.

I love the song just as much as I love the band.

I wanted to do A Justin Bieber fanfiction, but I love Jelena too much to ruin it.

I hope you guys will like the story and its plot.

Please comment if you want. Feel free.

Actually VOTE! It matters more.

I LALALALALOVE YOU ALL.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Dakota's POV

I tip-toe towards my bedroom when I heard someone shouting.

"Dakota!" My mom screams on the top of her voice.

Crap.

I silently run towards my door and try to open it, it won't budge.

"They locked it." my brother Marvin states as I look behind me.

"Shit! You scared me, you douchebag." I fist him by the shoulder.

"You better go dad's office. Now." he scolds.

"No." I grumble.

"Alright, wait for them to here, if that's what you want." He raises his hands in a surrendering manner.

I huff before walking towards dad's office.

The guards merely looks at me as I cross my arms and raise an eyebrow at the both of them.

They open the door as I came walking in. My mom and my dad were both scowling at the sight of me.

"Hi." I mutter.

I sit down on the couch, not bothering to look both of my parents in the eyes.

"How many times have we told you that you to bring your bodyguards with you whenever you go out? You could've been kidnapped!" My mum exclaims as she walks towards the other couch, standing in front of me.

"Mom, I'm fine. I just went out with some friends of mine. What's the big deal?" I reply.

"The big deal young lady is that we have been worried sick, we didn't know where you were and what you were doing. You keep on disobeying us, no matter how many times we reminded you about this, yet you still break it." She reprimands.

"Mom, it's fine Kendall was there." I assure her.

"Oh sure, Kendall was there. Lucky for you, Kendall's parents are famous and they have assistants wherever they go. I've had enough of your misfits. You are grounded for a whole week, young lady." she admonishes.

"Dad." I groan pouting at my old man.

I was always daddy's little princess. He would often be the one defending me from my mom. He's pretty cool, but I have to share him with the rest of the United States.