Chapter 30: Busy Boyfriend

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

DON'T YOU JUST LOVE CHRISTMAS TIME?

I WAS GOING TO FINISH THIS LAST DECEMBER 25.... BUT I FORGOT TO SAVE IT

SO YEAH I STARTED ALL OVER

HERE'S A YEAR-END CHAPTER!

CUE THE APPLAUSE

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY

AUF WIEDERSEHEN!

-KIRSTIE :) -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dakota's POV

"Hey! Nice costume!" I laugh, looking at my cousin Julia wearing an Andover sweater with half of her face painted blue.

"Thanks! You know me! School spirit! Let's go bring our A Game! Yeah!" She cheers.

"Okay you need to calm down. The first game isn't until 10 minutes." I reply.

"10 minutes! We better go look for seats!" She pulls me with her as we pace around the bleachers looking for seats which we eventually find.

"Hold on! Let me text Harry where we're sitting." I tell her pulling out my phone to text Harry.

"Wait, Harry's here?" She asks.

"Of course! I was fangirling over the Andover-Exeter Weekend to him through our phone call. I guess he was curious about it himself." I retort.

"So is he going to watch you get your ass kicked tomorrow at the soccer game" she laughs

"Oh he is going to. He's going to laugh seeing me with a muddy ball" I giggle.

I hear a couple of girls beside us squirm and squeal. That must be a sign that Harry's here. I turn my head around to see him walking towards our direction with a smile on his face and eventually sits right beside me.

"Hey babe!" He kisses me on the cheek with an arm wrapped around my shoulder, pulling me to him.

"Hey!" Julia waves at him with her foam finger.

"Hi Julia! School spirit nice! I like it!" He chuckles.

"So guess what." I start

"What?" he furrows his eyebrows.

"Our P.E. coordinator signed me up for the girls soccer event tomorrow." I state.

He just snorts and plays with my nose.

"Nice joke." He laughs.

"What? I'm serious!" I sit up properly.

"Wait what? Why? But you're so..." He doesn't end his sentence.

"I'm so what?" I raise my eyebrow.

"You're so girly." He finishes.

"Girly? I'm sorry! But I will have you know that riding a horse is not girly at all. You think Equestrian race is girly?" I scoff.

"No that wasn't what I mean, it's just that... well you're such a girl." He squishes my cheeks.

"You're lucky I love you." I mutter.

"I'm sorry what was that? Can you repeat what you just said?" He moves his head so he can look at me properly.

"Nothing I didn't say anything." I reply sticking my tongue out at him.